Subject: postgresql-periods updated to version 1.2.2-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 16:23:32 +0000

The package postgresql-periods was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-periods (1.2.2-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 24 Oct 2022 16:03:45 +0200

postgresql-periods (1.2.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Upload for PostgreSQL 15.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 24 Oct 2022 16:03:45 +0200

New version 1.2.2-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-periods             |  1.2.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source                   
postgresql-periods             |  1.2.2-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                   
postgresql-periods             |  1.2.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                   
postgresql-periods             |  1.2.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source                   
postgresql-periods             |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  source                   
postgresql-periods             |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                   
postgresql-periods             |  1.2.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source                   
postgresql-periods             |  1.2.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source                   
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-10-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-11-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-12-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-13-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-13-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-14-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-14-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-15-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-periods          |  1.2.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-15-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2.2-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.2-3.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.2-3.pgdg110+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.2-3.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.2-3.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.2-3.pgdg20.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.2-3.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.2-3.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-3.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-3.pgdg110+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-3.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-3.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-3.pgdg20.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-3.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-3.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.2-3.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.2-3.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.2-3.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.2-3.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.2-3.pgdg20.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.2-3.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.2-3.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-3.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-3.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-3.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-3.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-3.pgdg20.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-3.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-3.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.