Subject: postgresql-periods updated to version 1.2-1.pgdg+2

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 14:54:22 +0000

The package postgresql-periods was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 1.2-1.pgdg+2:

postgresql-periods             |  1.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-periods             |  1.2-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-periods             |  1.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-periods             |  1.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-periods             |  1.0-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-periods             |  1.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-periods             |  1.1-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-periods             |  1.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-periods             |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-periods             |  1.2-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.0-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-periods-dbgsym   |  1.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.0-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-periods-dbgsym   |  1.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.0-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-periods-dbgsym   |  1.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-periods          |  1.2-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-periods-dbgsym   |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.2-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.0-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.1-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.2-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-periods-dbgsym  |  1.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.2-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.0-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.1-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.2-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-periods-dbgsym  |  1.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-periods-dbgsym  |  1.2-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

Old version 1.1-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-periods             |  1.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-periods             |  1.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-periods             |  1.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-periods             |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-periods             |  1.0-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-periods             |  1.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-periods             |  1.1-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
postgresql-periods             |  1.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-periods             |  1.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-periods             |  1.1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.0-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-periods-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-periods-dbgsym   |  1.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-periods-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.0-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-periods-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-periods-dbgsym   |  1.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-periods-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.0-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods          |  1.1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-periods-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-periods-dbgsym   |  1.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-12-periods-dbgsym   |  1.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.0-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.1-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods         |  1.1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-periods-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-periods-dbgsym  |  1.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-periods-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.0-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.1-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods         |  1.1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-periods-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-periods-dbgsym  |  1.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-periods-dbgsym  |  1.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...
apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-periods (1.2-1.pgdg+2) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 30 Sep 2020 16:43:33 +0200

postgresql-periods (1.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version.
  * DH 13.
  * Use dh --with pgxs.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 30 Sep 2020 16:43:33 +0200

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.