Subject: pg-auto-failover updated to version 2.0-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2022 20:20:49 +0000

The package pg-auto-failover was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pg-auto-failover (2.0-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 02 Nov 2022 17:12:43 +0100

pg-auto-failover (2.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Upload for PostgreSQL 15.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 02 Nov 2022 17:12:43 +0100

New version 2.0-2.pgdg+1:

pg-auto-failover                    |  2.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source                   
pg-auto-failover                    |  2.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                   
pg-auto-failover                    |  2.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                   
pg-auto-failover                    |  2.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source                   
pg-auto-failover                    |  2.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  source                   
pg-auto-failover                    |  2.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                   
pg-auto-failover                    |  2.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source                   
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  2.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  2.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  2.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  2.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  2.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  2.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  2.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  2.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  2.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  2.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  2.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  2.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  2.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  2.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-15-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-auto-failover         |  2.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.