Subject: pg-auto-failover updated to version 2.0-1.pgdg+3

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 12:52:56 +0000

The package pg-auto-failover was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pg-auto-failover (2.0-1.pgdg+3) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Fri, 07 Oct 2022 12:38:25 +0200

pg-auto-failover (2.0-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Official 2.0 release of pg_auto_failover
  * Add B-D on libzstd-dev.

 -- Dimitri Fontaine <[email-masked]>  Fri, 07 Oct 2022 12:38:25 +0200

New version 2.0-1.pgdg+3:

pg-auto-failover                    |  2.0-1.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  source                   
pg-auto-failover                    |  2.0-1.pgdg120+3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                   
pg-auto-failover                    |  2.0-1.pgdg110+3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                   
pg-auto-failover                    |  2.0-1.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  source                   
pg-auto-failover                    |  2.0-1.pgdg22.10+3  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  source                   
pg-auto-failover                    |  2.0-1.pgdg22.04+3  |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                   
pg-auto-failover                    |  2.0-1.pgdg20.04+3  |  focal-pgdg     |  source                   
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  2.0-1.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  2.0-1.pgdg120+3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  2.0-1.pgdg110+3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  2.0-1.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  2.0-1.pgdg22.10+3  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  2.0-1.pgdg22.04+3  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  2.0-1.pgdg20.04+3  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  2.0-1.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  2.0-1.pgdg120+3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  2.0-1.pgdg110+3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  2.0-1.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  2.0-1.pgdg22.10+3  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  2.0-1.pgdg22.04+3  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  2.0-1.pgdg20.04+3  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg120+3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg110+3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg22.10+3  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg22.04+3  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg20.04+3  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg120+3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg110+3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg22.10+3  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg22.04+3  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg20.04+3  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg120+3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg110+3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg22.10+3  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg22.04+3  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg20.04+3  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg120+3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg110+3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg22.10+3  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg22.04+3  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg20.04+3  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg120+3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg110+3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg22.10+3  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg22.04+3  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg20.04+3  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg120+3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg110+3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg22.10+3  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg22.04+3  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg20.04+3  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg120+3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg110+3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg22.10+3  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg22.04+3  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg20.04+3  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg120+3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg110+3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg22.10+3  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg22.04+3  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg20.04+3  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg120+3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg110+3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg22.10+3  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg22.04+3  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg20.04+3  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg120+3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg110+3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg22.10+3  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg22.04+3  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg20.04+3  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg120+3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg110+3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg22.10+3  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-15-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg22.04+3  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-auto-failover         |  2.0-1.pgdg20.04+3  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg+3       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg120+3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg110+3    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg100+3    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg22.10+3  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg22.04+3  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-1.pgdg20.04+3  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.