Subject: pg-fact-loader updated to version 1.7.0-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 11:32:43 +0000

The package pg-fact-loader was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pg-fact-loader (1.7.0-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Tue, 23 Aug 2022 15:21:07 -0500

pg-fact-loader (1.7.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Add pre-execute hook

 -- Jeremy Finzel <[email-masked]>  Tue, 23 Aug 2022 15:21:07 -0500

New version 1.7.0-1.pgdg+1:

pg-fact-loader                        |  1.7.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source                   
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.7.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                   
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.7.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                   
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.7.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source                   
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.6.0-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source                   
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.7.0-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  source                   
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.7.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                   
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.7.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source                   
pg-fact-loader                        |  1.7.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source                   
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.6.0-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.6.0-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.6.0-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.6.0-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader          |  1.6.0-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.6.0-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader          |  1.6.0-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.6.0-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader          |  1.6.0-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader          |  1.7.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.6.0-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym   |  1.7.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.6.0-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.6.0-4.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.6.0-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.6.0-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.6.0-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.6.0-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.6.0-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader         |  1.6.0-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.6.0-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.6.0-4.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.6.0-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.6.0-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.6.0-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.6.0-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.6.0-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.6.0-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.6.0-5.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.6.0-5.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.6.0-5.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.6.0-5.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.6.0-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.6.0-5.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.6.0-5.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader         |  1.6.0-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.6.0-5.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.6.0-5.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.6.0-5.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.6.0-5.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.6.0-5.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.6.0-5.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.6.0-5.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym  |  1.6.0-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.