Subject: libpg-perl updated to version 1:2.1.1-10.pgdg+2

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 09:58:48 +0000

The package libpg-perl was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

libpg-perl (1:2.1.1-10.pgdg+2) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Tue, 11 Jan 2022 10:35:14 +0100

New version 1:2.1.1-10.pgdg+2:

libpg-perl         |  1:2.1.1-10.pgdg+2        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x,  source
libpg-perl         |  1:2.1.1-10.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
libpg-perl         |  1:2.1.1-10.pgdg120+1+b1  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el                     
libpg-perl         |  1:2.1.1-10.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x,  source                              
libpg-perl         |  1:2.1.1-10.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
libpg-perl         |  1:2.1.1-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x,  source
libpg-perl         |  1:2.1.1-10.pgdg23.10+1   |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64,  source                              
libpg-perl         |  1:2.1.1-10.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64,  source                              
libpg-perl         |  1:2.1.1-10.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
libpg-perl         |  1:2.1.1-10.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
libpg-perl-dbgsym  |  1:2.1.1-10.pgdg+2        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpg-perl-dbgsym  |  1:2.1.1-10.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
libpg-perl-dbgsym  |  1:2.1.1-10.pgdg120+1+b1  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el                     
libpg-perl-dbgsym  |  1:2.1.1-10.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                       
libpg-perl-dbgsym  |  1:2.1.1-10.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
libpg-perl-dbgsym  |  1:2.1.1-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpg-perl-dbgsym  |  1:2.1.1-10.pgdg23.10+1   |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                       
libpg-perl-dbgsym  |  1:2.1.1-10.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                       
libpg-perl-dbgsym  |  1:2.1.1-10.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
libpg-perl-dbgsym  |  1:2.1.1-10.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.