Subject: pglogical-ticker updated to version 1.4.1-3.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 09:50:38 +0000

The package pglogical-ticker was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pglogical-ticker (1.4.1-3.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 19 Oct 2020 16:31:42 +0200

pglogical-ticker (1.4.1-3) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Team upload.
  * Use dh --with pgxs.
  * R³: no.
  * DH 13.
  * debian/tests: Use 'make' instead of postgresql-server-dev-all.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 19 Oct 2020 16:31:42 +0200

pglogical-ticker (1.4.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Team upload for PostgreSQL 13. (Closes: #950677)

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Fri, 16 Oct 2020 13:08:12 +0200

New version 1.4.1-3.pgdg+1:

pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.0-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.1-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.3.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.3.1-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.3.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.3.1-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.3.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.3.1-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.3.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.3.1-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.3.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.