Subject: pglogical-ticker updated to version 1.4.1-1.pgdg+2

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 15:28:53 +0000

The package pglogical-ticker was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 1.4.1-1.pgdg+2:

pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.1-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.1-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.1-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.0-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.1-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.1-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.1-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.3.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.3.1-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.3.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.3.1-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.3.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.3.1-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.3.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.3.1-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-1.pgdg16.04+2  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.3.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-1.pgdg+2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-1.pgdg110+2    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-1.pgdg100+2    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-1.pgdg90+2     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-1.pgdg20.04+2  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-1.pgdg18.04+2  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

Old version 1.4.0-1.pgdg+1:

pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.0-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.0-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.0-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.3.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.3.1-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.3.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.3.1-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.3.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.0-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.3.1-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.3.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.3.1-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.0-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.3.1-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...
apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pglogical-ticker (1.4.1-1.pgdg+2) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 02 Sep 2020 12:37:10 -0500

pglogical-ticker (1.4.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Test fixes for log_min_messages behavior change

 -- Jeremy Finzel <[email-masked]>  Wed, 02 Sep 2020 12:37:10 -0500

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.