Subject: pglogical-ticker updated to version 1.4.1-7.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2024 10:54:17 +0000

The package pglogical-ticker was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pglogical-ticker (1.4.1-7.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Tue, 07 Nov 2023 16:01:40 +0000

pglogical-ticker (1.4.1-7) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Run tests at build-time (needs postgresql-common 256).

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Tue, 07 Nov 2023 16:01:40 +0000

New version 1.4.1-7.pgdg+1:

pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.1-7.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source                              
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.1-7.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  source                              
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.1-7.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                              
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.1-7.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                              
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.1-7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source                              
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  source                              
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  source                              
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.1-7.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                              
pglogical-ticker                        |  1.4.1-7.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source                              
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pglogical-ticker          |  1.4.1-7.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym   |  1.4.1-7.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker         |  1.4.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pglogical-ticker-dbgsym  |  1.4.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.