Subject: postgresql-9.1 updated to version 9.1.24-10.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2022 20:19:47 +0000

The package postgresql-9.1 was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-9.1 (9.1.24-10.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * Changes applied by generate-pgdg-source:
    + Moving lib packages to component 9.1.
    + Enabling cassert.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Tue, 01 Nov 2022 15:54:06 +0100

postgresql-9.1 (9.1.24-10) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Fix pl/perl test case so it will still work under Perl 5.36.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Tue, 01 Nov 2022 15:54:06 +0100

New version 9.1.24-10.pgdg+1:

postgresql-9.1             |  9.1.24-10.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.1             |  9.1.24-10.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
postgresql-9.1             |  9.1.24-10.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
postgresql-9.1             |  9.1.24-10.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.1             |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source    
postgresql-9.1             |  9.1.24-10.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
postgresql-9.1             |  9.1.24-10.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
postgresql-9.1             |  9.1.24-10.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-9.1-dbg         |  9.1.24-10.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.1-dbg         |  9.1.24-10.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.1-dbg         |  9.1.24-10.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.1-dbg         |  9.1.24-10.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.1-dbg         |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.1-dbg         |  9.1.24-10.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.1-dbg         |  9.1.24-10.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.1-dbg         |  9.1.24-10.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-client-9.1      |  9.1.24-10.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-client-9.1      |  9.1.24-10.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-client-9.1      |  9.1.24-10.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-client-9.1      |  9.1.24-10.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-client-9.1      |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el             
postgresql-client-9.1      |  9.1.24-10.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-client-9.1      |  9.1.24-10.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-client-9.1      |  9.1.24-10.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-contrib-9.1     |  9.1.24-10.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-contrib-9.1     |  9.1.24-10.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-contrib-9.1     |  9.1.24-10.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-contrib-9.1     |  9.1.24-10.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-contrib-9.1     |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el             
postgresql-contrib-9.1     |  9.1.24-10.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-contrib-9.1     |  9.1.24-10.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-contrib-9.1     |  9.1.24-10.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-doc-9.1         |  9.1.24-10.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-doc-9.1         |  9.1.24-10.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-doc-9.1         |  9.1.24-10.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-doc-9.1         |  9.1.24-10.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-doc-9.1         |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el             
postgresql-doc-9.1         |  9.1.24-10.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-doc-9.1         |  9.1.24-10.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-doc-9.1         |  9.1.24-10.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plperl-9.1      |  9.1.24-10.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plperl-9.1      |  9.1.24-10.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-plperl-9.1      |  9.1.24-10.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-plperl-9.1      |  9.1.24-10.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plperl-9.1      |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el             
postgresql-plperl-9.1      |  9.1.24-10.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-plperl-9.1      |  9.1.24-10.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-plperl-9.1      |  9.1.24-10.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plpython3-9.1   |  9.1.24-10.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plpython3-9.1   |  9.1.24-10.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-plpython3-9.1   |  9.1.24-10.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-plpython3-9.1   |  9.1.24-10.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plpython3-9.1   |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el             
postgresql-plpython3-9.1   |  9.1.24-10.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-plpython3-9.1   |  9.1.24-10.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-plpython3-9.1   |  9.1.24-10.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plpython-9.1    |  9.1.24-10.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-plpython-9.1    |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el             
postgresql-plpython-9.1    |  9.1.24-10.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-pltcl-9.1       |  9.1.24-10.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-pltcl-9.1       |  9.1.24-10.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-pltcl-9.1       |  9.1.24-10.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-pltcl-9.1       |  9.1.24-10.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-pltcl-9.1       |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el             
postgresql-pltcl-9.1       |  9.1.24-10.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-pltcl-9.1       |  9.1.24-10.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-pltcl-9.1       |  9.1.24-10.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-server-dev-9.1  |  9.1.24-10.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-server-dev-9.1  |  9.1.24-10.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-server-dev-9.1  |  9.1.24-10.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-server-dev-9.1  |  9.1.24-10.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-server-dev-9.1  |  9.1.24-7.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el             
postgresql-server-dev-9.1  |  9.1.24-10.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-server-dev-9.1  |  9.1.24-10.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-server-dev-9.1  |  9.1.24-10.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.