Subject: dbconfig-common updated to version 2.0.22~pgdg120+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:25:13 +0000

The package dbconfig-common was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

This is the first version of this package in the repository.

New version 2.0.22~pgdg120+1:

dbconfig-common     |  2.0.22~pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
dbconfig-common     |  2.0.22~pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
dbconfig-common     |  2.0.22~pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
dbconfig-common     |  2.0.22~pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64,  source                      
dbconfig-common     |  2.0.22~pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
dbconfig-common     |  2.0.22~pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
dbconfig-common     |  2.0.22~pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
dbconfig-mysql      |  2.0.22~pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
dbconfig-mysql      |  2.0.22~pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
dbconfig-mysql      |  2.0.22~pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
dbconfig-mysql      |  2.0.22~pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
dbconfig-mysql      |  2.0.22~pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
dbconfig-mysql      |  2.0.22~pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
dbconfig-mysql      |  2.0.22~pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
dbconfig-no-thanks  |  2.0.22~pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
dbconfig-no-thanks  |  2.0.22~pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
dbconfig-no-thanks  |  2.0.22~pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
dbconfig-no-thanks  |  2.0.22~pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
dbconfig-no-thanks  |  2.0.22~pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
dbconfig-no-thanks  |  2.0.22~pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
dbconfig-no-thanks  |  2.0.22~pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
dbconfig-pgsql      |  2.0.22~pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
dbconfig-pgsql      |  2.0.22~pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
dbconfig-pgsql      |  2.0.22~pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
dbconfig-pgsql      |  2.0.22~pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
dbconfig-pgsql      |  2.0.22~pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
dbconfig-pgsql      |  2.0.22~pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
dbconfig-pgsql      |  2.0.22~pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
dbconfig-sqlite3    |  2.0.22~pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
dbconfig-sqlite3    |  2.0.22~pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
dbconfig-sqlite3    |  2.0.22~pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
dbconfig-sqlite3    |  2.0.22~pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
dbconfig-sqlite3    |  2.0.22~pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
dbconfig-sqlite3    |  2.0.22~pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
dbconfig-sqlite3    |  2.0.22~pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.