Subject: dbconfig-common updated to version 2.0.24~pgdg110+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 11:57:25 +0000

The package dbconfig-common was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

dbconfig-common (2.0.24~pgdg110+1) bullseye-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for bullseye-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 16 Feb 2023 13:37:55 +0100

dbconfig-common (2.0.24) unstable; urgency=medium

  * tests: adapt for new shunit2 which uncovered broken test logic

 -- Paul Gevers <[email-masked]>  Thu, 16 Feb 2023 13:37:55 +0100

dbconfig-common (2.0.23) unstable; urgency=medium

  [ Jérôme Charaoui ]
  * Fix syntax error when invoking rmscript (Closes: #1029927)
  * Fix typo in error message

 -- Paul Gevers <[email-masked]>  Tue, 31 Jan 2023 22:21:47 +0100

dbconfig-common (2.0.22) unstable; urgency=medium

  [ Debian Janitor ]
  * Remove constraints unnecessary since buster

  [ Paul Gevers ]
  * make postgresql user the owner of the database; postgresql changed its
    default for write access to databases (Closes: #1010923, #1021791)

 -- Paul Gevers <[email-masked]>  Mon, 17 Oct 2022 21:31:16 +0200

New version 2.0.24~pgdg110+1:

dbconfig-common     |  2.0.24~pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
dbconfig-common     |  2.0.22~pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x,  source
dbconfig-common     |  2.0.22~pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64,  source                              
dbconfig-common     |  2.0.22~pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
dbconfig-common     |  2.0.22~pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
dbconfig-common     |  2.0.22~pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source  
dbconfig-mysql      |  2.0.24~pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
dbconfig-mysql      |  2.0.22~pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
dbconfig-mysql      |  2.0.22~pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                       
dbconfig-mysql      |  2.0.22~pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
dbconfig-mysql      |  2.0.22~pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
dbconfig-mysql      |  2.0.22~pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el           
dbconfig-no-thanks  |  2.0.24~pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
dbconfig-no-thanks  |  2.0.22~pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
dbconfig-no-thanks  |  2.0.22~pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                       
dbconfig-no-thanks  |  2.0.22~pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
dbconfig-no-thanks  |  2.0.22~pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
dbconfig-no-thanks  |  2.0.22~pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el           
dbconfig-pgsql      |  2.0.24~pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
dbconfig-pgsql      |  2.0.22~pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
dbconfig-pgsql      |  2.0.22~pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                       
dbconfig-pgsql      |  2.0.22~pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
dbconfig-pgsql      |  2.0.22~pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
dbconfig-pgsql      |  2.0.22~pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el           
dbconfig-sqlite3    |  2.0.24~pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
dbconfig-sqlite3    |  2.0.22~pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
dbconfig-sqlite3    |  2.0.22~pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                       
dbconfig-sqlite3    |  2.0.22~pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
dbconfig-sqlite3    |  2.0.22~pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
dbconfig-sqlite3    |  2.0.22~pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el           

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.