Subject: pgauditlogtofile updated to version 1.5.10-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 15:13:59 +0000

The package pgauditlogtofile was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pgauditlogtofile (1.5.10-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Tue, 13 Dec 2022 11:45:19 +0100

pgauditlogtofile (1.5.10-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Tue, 13 Dec 2022 11:45:19 +0100

New version 1.5.10-1.pgdg+1:

pgauditlogtofile                       |  1.5.10-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source                   
pgauditlogtofile                       |  1.5.10-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                   
pgauditlogtofile                       |  1.5.10-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                   
pgauditlogtofile                       |  1.5.10-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source                   
pgauditlogtofile                       |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  source                   
pgauditlogtofile                       |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                   
pgauditlogtofile                       |  1.5.10-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source                   
pgauditlogtofile                       |  1.5.10-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source                   
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.10-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.10-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.