Subject: libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl updated to version 3.37-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2025 11:25:36 +0000

The package libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl (3.37-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 09 Apr 2025 17:07:47 +0200

libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl (3.37-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 3.37.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 09 Apr 2025 17:07:47 +0200

New version 3.37-1.pgdg+1:

libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl | 3.37-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl | 3.37-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl | 3.37-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl | 3.37-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl | 3.37-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64, source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl | 3.37-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64, source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl | 3.37-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl | 3.37-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl | 3.37-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.