Subject: libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl updated to version 3.36-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 13:55:34 +0000

The package libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl (3.36-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Fri, 26 Aug 2022 13:02:55 +0200

libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl (3.36-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 3.36.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Fri, 26 Aug 2022 13:02:55 +0200

New version 3.36-1.pgdg+1:

libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.36-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.36-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.36-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.36-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-4.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source    
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.36-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-4.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64,  source                      
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.36-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.36-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source    

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.