Subject: libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl updated to version 3.36-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 09:04:41 +0000

The package libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl (3.36-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Sun, 27 Nov 2022 17:04:23 +0000

libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl (3.36-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  [ Debian Janitor ]
  * Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Database, Bug-Submit.
  * Update standards version to 4.6.1, no changes needed.

 -- Jelmer Vernooĳ <[email-masked]>  Sun, 27 Nov 2022 17:04:23 +0000

New version 3.36-2.pgdg+1:

libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.36-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.36-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.36-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.36-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.36-2.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64,  source                      
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.36-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.36-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source    
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.36-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.