Subject: libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl updated to version 3.35-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 13:32:45 +0000

The package libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 3.35-2.pgdg+1:

libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.33-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.33-1.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.31-2.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,  i386,     source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.33-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     source

Old version 3.35-1.pgdg+1:

libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.33-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-1.pgdg18.10+1  |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.33-1.pgdg17.04+1  |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.31-2.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,  i386,     source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.35-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl  |  3.33-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     source

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl (3.35-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Sun, 17 Nov 2019 21:27:33 +0100

libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl (3.35-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Upload to unstable.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Sun, 17 Nov 2019 21:27:33 +0100

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.