Subject: postgresql-pljava updated to version 1.6.7-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2024 16:46:52 +0000

The package postgresql-pljava was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-pljava (1.6.7-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 08 Aug 2024 14:49:00 +0000

postgresql-pljava (1.6.7-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Fix installation of copyright file in the -common package.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Thu, 08 Aug 2024 14:49:00 +0000

New version 1.6.7-2.pgdg+1:

postgresql-pljava            |      1.6.7-2.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | source
postgresql-pljava            |   1.6.7-2.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | source
postgresql-pljava            |   1.6.7-2.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | source
postgresql-pljava            |   1.6.7-2.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | source
postgresql-pljava            |   1.6.7-2.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | source
postgresql-pljava            | 1.6.7-2.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | source
postgresql-pljava            | 1.6.7-2.pgdg23.10+1             |           mantic-pgdg | source
postgresql-pljava            | 1.6.7-2.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | source
postgresql-pljava            | 1.6.7-2.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | source
postgresql-10-pljava         |      1.6.7-2.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava         |      1.5.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | i386
postgresql-10-pljava         |      1.6.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava         |   1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | i386
postgresql-10-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg23.10+1             |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-10-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  |      1.6.7-2.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  |      1.5.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | i386
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  |      1.6.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | i386
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg23.10+1             |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava         |      1.6.7-2.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava         |      1.5.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | i386
postgresql-11-pljava         |      1.6.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava         |   1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | i386
postgresql-11-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg23.10+1             |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-11-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  |      1.6.7-2.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  |      1.5.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | i386
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  |      1.6.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | i386
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg23.10+1             |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava         |      1.6.7-2.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava         |      1.5.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | i386
postgresql-12-pljava         |      1.6.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava         |   1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | i386
postgresql-12-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg23.10+1             |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-12-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  |      1.6.7-2.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  |      1.5.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | i386
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  |      1.6.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | i386
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg23.10+1             |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava         |      1.6.7-2.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava         |      1.5.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | i386
postgresql-13-pljava         |      1.6.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava         |   1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | i386
postgresql-13-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg23.10+1             |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-13-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  |      1.6.7-2.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  |      1.5.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | i386
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  |      1.6.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | i386
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg23.10+1             |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava         |      1.6.7-2.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava         |      1.6.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg23.10+1             |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-14-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  |      1.6.7-2.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  |      1.6.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg23.10+1             |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava         |      1.6.7-2.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava         |      1.6.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg23.10+1             |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-15-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  |      1.6.7-2.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  |      1.6.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg23.10+1             |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava         |      1.6.7-2.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava         |      1.6.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava         |   1.6.7-2.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava         |   1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg23.10+1             |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-16-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava         | 1.6.7-2.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  |      1.6.7-2.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  |      1.6.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.7-2.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  |   1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg23.10+1             |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.7-2.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava        | 1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                  |         sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava-dbgsym | 1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                  |         sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava        |    1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg+1 |              sid-pgdg | amd64, i386, ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava        | 1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg110+1 |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava        | 1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg110+1 |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava        | 1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | amd64, i386, ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym |    1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg+1 |              sid-pgdg | amd64, i386, ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym | 1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg110+1 |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym | 1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg110+1 |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym | 1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | amd64, i386, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava        |      1.6.3-2.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava        |      1.5.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | i386
postgresql-9.5-pljava        |   1.6.3-2.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava        |   1.6.3-2.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava        |   1.6.3-2.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava        |   1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | i386
postgresql-9.5-pljava        | 1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava        | 1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym |      1.6.3-2.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym |      1.5.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | i386
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym |   1.6.3-2.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym |   1.6.3-2.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym |   1.6.3-2.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym |   1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | i386
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym | 1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym | 1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava        |      1.6.3-2.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava        |      1.5.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | i386
postgresql-9.6-pljava        |   1.6.3-2.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava        |   1.6.3-2.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava        |   1.6.3-2.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava        |   1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | i386
postgresql-9.6-pljava        | 1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava        | 1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym |      1.6.3-2.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym |      1.5.6-1.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | i386
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym |   1.6.3-2.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym |   1.6.3-2.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym |   1.6.3-2.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym |   1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | i386
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym | 1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym | 1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-pljava-common     |      1.6.7-2.pgdg+1             |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pljava-common     |   1.6.7-2.pgdg130+1             |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pljava-common     |   1.6.7-2.pgdg120+1             |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pljava-common     |   1.6.7-2.pgdg110+1             |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pljava-common     |   1.6.7-2.pgdg100+1             |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pljava-common     | 1.6.7-2.pgdg24.04+1             |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pljava-common     | 1.6.7-2.pgdg23.10+1             |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-pljava-common     | 1.6.7-2.pgdg22.04+1             |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pljava-common     | 1.6.7-2.pgdg20.04+1             |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.