Subject: postgresql-pljava updated to version 1.6.6-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 18:37:06 +0000

The package postgresql-pljava was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

Calling ['apt-get', '-qq', 'changelog', 'postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym=1.6.6-2.pgdg+1'] to retrieve changelog

New version 1.6.6-2.pgdg+1:

postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.6-2.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  source                                
postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.6-2.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  source                                
postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.6-2.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                                
postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.6-2.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                                
postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.6-2.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  source                                
postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.6-2.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  source                                
postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.6-2.pgdg23.10+1              |  mantic-pgdg    |  source                                
postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.6-1.pgdg23.04+1              |  lunar-pgdg     |  source                                
postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.6-2.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                                
postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.6-2.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  source                                
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  i386                                  
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                                  
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg23.10+1              |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg23.04+1              |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                 
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  i386                                  
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                                  
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg23.10+1              |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg23.04+1              |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                 
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  i386                                  
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                                  
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg23.10+1              |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg23.04+1              |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                 
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  i386                                  
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                                  
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg23.10+1              |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg23.04+1              |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                 
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  i386                                  
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                                  
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg23.10+1              |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg23.04+1              |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                 
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  i386                                  
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                                  
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg23.10+1              |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg23.04+1              |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                 
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  i386                                  
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                                  
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg23.10+1              |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg23.04+1              |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                 
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  i386                                  
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                                  
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg23.10+1              |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg23.04+1              |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                 
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg23.10+1              |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg23.04+1              |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                 
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg23.10+1              |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg23.04+1              |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                 
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg23.10+1              |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg23.04+1              |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                 
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg23.10+1              |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg23.04+1              |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                 
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-16-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-16-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-16-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-16-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-16-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-16-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-16-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-16-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-16-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-16-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-16-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-16-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-16-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg23.10+1              |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-16-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg23.04+1              |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                 
postgresql-16-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-16-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-16-pljava          |  1.6.6-2.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-16-pljava          |  1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg23.10+1              |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg23.04+1              |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                 
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-2.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64                        
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-9.3-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg+1     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg110+1  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el                      
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg110+1  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el                      
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg100+1  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg+1     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg110+1  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el                      
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg110+1  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el                      
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg100+1  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  i386                                  
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                                  
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  i386                                  
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                                  
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  i386                                  
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                                  
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  i386                                  
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                                  
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.6-2.pgdg+1                   |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.6-2.pgdg130+1                |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.6-2.pgdg120+1                |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.6-2.pgdg110+1                |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.6-2.pgdg100+1                |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.6-2.pgdg24.04+1              |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.6-2.pgdg23.10+1              |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.6-1.pgdg23.04+1              |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                 
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.6-2.pgdg22.04+1              |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.6-2.pgdg20.04+1              |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.