Subject: postgresql-pljava updated to version 1.6.9-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2025 22:16:46 +0000

The package postgresql-pljava was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-pljava (1.6.9-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Sun, 23 Mar 2025 22:16:12 +0100

postgresql-pljava (1.6.9-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 1.6.9.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Sun, 23 Mar 2025 22:16:12 +0100

postgresql-pljava (1.6.8-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * debian/m2: Import new jars required on Ubuntu plucky.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Fri, 14 Feb 2025 11:07:49 +0000

New version 1.6.9-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-pljava            | 1.6.9-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | source
postgresql-pljava            | 1.6.9-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | source
postgresql-pljava            | 1.6.9-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | source
postgresql-pljava            | 1.6.9-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | source
postgresql-pljava            | 1.6.9-1.pgdg25.04+1             | plucky-pgdg   | source
postgresql-pljava            | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.10+1             | oracular-pgdg | source
postgresql-pljava            | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | source
postgresql-pljava            | 1.6.9-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | source
postgresql-pljava            | 1.6.9-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | source
postgresql-10-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg25.04+1             | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-10-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.10+1             | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-10-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg25.04+1             | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.10+1             | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg25.04+1             | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-11-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.10+1             | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-11-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg25.04+1             | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.10+1             | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg25.04+1             | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-12-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.10+1             | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-12-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg25.04+1             | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.10+1             | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg25.04+1             | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-13-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.10+1             | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-13-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg25.04+1             | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.10+1             | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg25.04+1             | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-14-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.10+1             | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-14-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg25.04+1             | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.10+1             | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg25.04+1             | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-15-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.10+1             | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-15-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg25.04+1             | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.10+1             | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg25.04+1             | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-16-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.10+1             | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-16-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava         | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg25.04+1             | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.10+1             | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.6-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | ppc64el
postgresql-17-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64
postgresql-17-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64
postgresql-17-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-17-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-17-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg25.04+1             | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-17-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.10+1             | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-17-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-17-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-17-pljava         | 1.6.9-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-17-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64
postgresql-17-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64
postgresql-17-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-17-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-17-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg25.04+1             | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-17-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.10+1             | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-17-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-17-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-17-pljava-dbgsym  | 1.6.9-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
postgresql-9.3-pljava        | 1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava-dbgsym | 1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava        | 1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg+1    | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava        | 1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg110+1 | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava        | 1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg110+1 | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym | 1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg+1    | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym | 1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg110+1 | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym | 1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg110+1 | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava        | 1.6.3-2.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava        | 1.6.3-2.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava        | 1.6.3-2.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava        | 1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava        | 1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym | 1.6.3-2.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym | 1.6.3-2.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym | 1.6.3-2.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym | 1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym | 1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava        | 1.6.3-2.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava        | 1.6.3-2.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava        | 1.6.3-2.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava        | 1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava        | 1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym | 1.6.3-2.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym | 1.6.3-2.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym | 1.6.3-2.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym | 1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym | 1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-pljava-common     | 1.6.9-1.pgdg+1                  | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pljava-common     | 1.6.9-1.pgdg130+1               | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pljava-common     | 1.6.9-1.pgdg120+1               | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pljava-common     | 1.6.9-1.pgdg110+1               | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pljava-common     | 1.6.9-1.pgdg25.04+1             | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-pljava-common     | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.10+1             | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-pljava-common     | 1.6.9-1.pgdg24.04+1             | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pljava-common     | 1.6.9-1.pgdg22.04+1             | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pljava-common     | 1.6.9-1.pgdg20.04+1             | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.