Subject: postgresql-pljava updated to version 1.6.3-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 11:48:28 +0000

The package postgresql-pljava was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-pljava (1.6.3-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 11 Oct 2021 11:38:47 +0200

postgresql-pljava (1.6.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 1.6.3.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 11 Oct 2021 11:38:47 +0200

New version 1.6.3-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.6-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1                |  impish-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1                |  hirsute-pgdg   |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.2-2.pgdg20.10+1                |  groovy-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-pljava             |  1.5.6-1.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  i386
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  i386
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1                |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1                |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.2-2.pgdg20.10+1                |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  i386
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  i386
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  i386
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1                |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1                |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.2-2.pgdg20.10+1                |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  i386
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  i386
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  i386
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1                |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1                |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.2-2.pgdg20.10+1                |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  i386
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  i386
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  i386
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1                |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1                |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.2-2.pgdg20.10+1                |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  i386
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  i386
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  i386
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1                |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1                |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.2-2.pgdg20.10+1                |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  i386
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  i386
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  i386
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1                |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1                |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.2-2.pgdg20.10+1                |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  i386
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  i386
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  i386
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1                |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1                |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.2-2.pgdg20.10+1                |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  i386
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  i386
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  i386
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1                |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1                |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.2-2.pgdg20.10+1                |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  i386
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1                |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1                |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1                |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1                |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.3-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.6.2-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  i386
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.6.2-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.6.2-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.6.2-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  i386
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.6-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.6.2-2.pgdg20.10+1                |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.6.2-2.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.6.2-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.6-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  i386
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.6-1.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.2-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  i386
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.2-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.2-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.2-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  i386
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.6-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.2-2.pgdg20.10+1                |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.2-2.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.2-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.6-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  i386
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  i386
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  i386
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.6-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1                |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1                |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.6.2-2.pgdg20.10+1                |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.6.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.6-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  i386
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.6-1.pgdg16.04+1                |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  i386
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  i386
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.6-1.pgdg90+1                   |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1                |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1                |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.2-2.pgdg20.10+1                |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.6-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  i386
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.3-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.3-1.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.3-1.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.3-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.10+1                |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.3-1.pgdg21.04+1                |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.2-2.pgdg20.10+1                |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.3-1.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.3-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.