Subject: postgresql-pljava updated to version 1.6.4-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2023 19:38:58 +0000

The package postgresql-pljava was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-pljava (1.6.4-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Tue, 03 Jan 2023 18:43:37 +0200

postgresql-pljava (1.6.4-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Add patch to support PG 15.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Tue, 03 Jan 2023 18:43:37 +0200

New version 1.6.4-2.pgdg+1:

postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.4-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  source                    
postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.4-2.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                    
postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.4-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                    
postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.4-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  source                    
postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.10+1                |  kinetic-pgdg   |  source                    
postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.04+1                |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                    
postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.4-2.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  source                    
postgresql-pljava             |  1.6.4-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  source                    
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  i386                      
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                      
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.10+1                |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.04+1                |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  i386                      
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  i386                      
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                      
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.10+1                |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.04+1                |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-10-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  i386                      
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  i386                      
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                      
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.10+1                |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.04+1                |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  i386                      
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  i386                      
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                      
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.10+1                |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.04+1                |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-11-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  i386                      
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  i386                      
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                      
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.10+1                |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.04+1                |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  i386                      
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  i386                      
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                      
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.10+1                |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.04+1                |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-12-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  i386                      
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  i386                      
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                      
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.10+1                |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.04+1                |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pljava          |  1.5.6-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  i386                      
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  i386                      
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                      
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.10+1                |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.04+1                |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-13-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.5.6-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  i386                      
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.10+1                |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.04+1                |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.10+1                |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.04+1                |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-14-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.10+1                |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.04+1                |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pljava          |  1.6.4-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.10+1                |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.04+1                |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-15-pljava-dbgsym   |  1.6.4-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el  
postgresql-9.3-pljava         |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el  
postgresql-9.3-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el  
postgresql-9.3-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.2-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el  
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el  
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el           
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el           
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el  
postgresql-9.4-pljava         |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el  
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el  
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el           
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el           
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el  
postgresql-9.4-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.5-2~26.git0c8ce61.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,    ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  i386                      
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                      
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1                |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pljava         |  1.5.6-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  i386                      
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  i386                      
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                      
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1                |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.5-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.6-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  i386                      
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  i386                      
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                      
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1                |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.6.3-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pljava         |  1.5.6-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  i386                      
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.6-1.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  i386                      
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.6-1.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                      
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1                |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.6.3-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-9.6-pljava-dbgsym  |  1.5.6-1.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  i386                      
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.4-2.pgdg+1                     |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.4-2.pgdg120+1                  |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.4-2.pgdg110+1                  |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.4-2.pgdg100+1                  |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.10+1                |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                     
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.4-2.pgdg22.04+1                |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.4-2.pgdg20.04+1                |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,   ppc64el  
postgresql-pljava-common      |  1.6.4-2.pgdg18.04+1                |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,   i386,    ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.