Subject: pglast updated to version 5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 21:17:03 +0000

The package pglast was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

--- Binary NMU of: pglast (5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg+1+b1)

  * Binary-only non-maintainer upload for amd64; no source changes.
  * Rebuild against libpg-query 15-4.1.0.

New version 5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg+1:

pglast                 |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  source                              
pglast                 |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                              
pglast                 |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                              
pglast                 |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  source                              
pglast                 |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg23.04+1     |  lunar-pgdg     |  source                              
pglast                 |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg22.10+1     |  kinetic-pgdg   |  source                              
pglast                 |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                              
pglast                 |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  source                              
python3-pglast         |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg+1+b1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
python3-pglast         |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                               
python3-pglast         |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
python3-pglast         |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                               
python3-pglast         |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg110+1+b1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
python3-pglast         |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  s390x                               
python3-pglast         |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg100+1+b1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
python3-pglast         |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  s390x                               
python3-pglast         |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg23.04+1     |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
python3-pglast         |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg22.10+1+b1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
python3-pglast         |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
python3-pglast         |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  s390x                               
python3-pglast         |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg20.04+1+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
python3-pglast         |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  s390x                               
python3-pglast-dbgsym  |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg+1+b1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
python3-pglast-dbgsym  |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                               
python3-pglast-dbgsym  |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg120+1+b1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
python3-pglast-dbgsym  |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                               
python3-pglast-dbgsym  |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg110+1+b1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
python3-pglast-dbgsym  |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  s390x                               
python3-pglast-dbgsym  |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg100+1+b1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
python3-pglast-dbgsym  |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  s390x                               
python3-pglast-dbgsym  |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg23.04+1     |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
python3-pglast-dbgsym  |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg22.10+1+b1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
python3-pglast-dbgsym  |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
python3-pglast-dbgsym  |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  s390x                               
python3-pglast-dbgsym  |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg20.04+1+b1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
python3-pglast-dbgsym  |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  s390x                               
python-pglast-doc      |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
python-pglast-doc      |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
python-pglast-doc      |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
python-pglast-doc      |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
python-pglast-doc      |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg23.04+1     |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
python-pglast-doc      |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg22.10+1     |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
python-pglast-doc      |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
python-pglast-doc      |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.