Subject: pglast updated to version 5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2023 17:24:57 +0000

The package pglast was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pglast (5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 28 Dec 2022 10:00:27 +0100

pglast (5.0~dev0+1-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Real upstream version 5.0~dev0, the last upload was a git snapshot that
    I neglected to label as such.
  * Mark python-pglast-doc M-A: foreign.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 28 Dec 2022 10:00:27 +0100

New version 5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg+1:

pglast                 |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source                   
pglast                 |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                   
pglast                 |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                   
pglast                 |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source                   
pglast                 |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  source                   
pglast                 |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                   
pglast                 |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source                   
python3-pglast         |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
python3-pglast         |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
python3-pglast         |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
python3-pglast         |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
python3-pglast         |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
python3-pglast         |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
python3-pglast         |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
python3-pglast-dbgsym  |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
python3-pglast-dbgsym  |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
python3-pglast-dbgsym  |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
python3-pglast-dbgsym  |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
python3-pglast-dbgsym  |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
python3-pglast-dbgsym  |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
python3-pglast-dbgsym  |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
python-pglast-doc      |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
python-pglast-doc      |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
python-pglast-doc      |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
python-pglast-doc      |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
python-pglast-doc      |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                    
python-pglast-doc      |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  
python-pglast-doc      |  5.0~dev0+1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el  

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.