Subject: pg-failover-slots updated to version 1.0.0-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 13:52:27 +0000

The package pg-failover-slots was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

This is the first version of this package in the repository.

New version 1.0.0-1.pgdg+1:

pg-failover-slots                       |  1.0.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source                              
pg-failover-slots                       |  1.0.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                              
pg-failover-slots                       |  1.0.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                              
pg-failover-slots                       |  1.0.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source                              
pg-failover-slots                       |  1.0.0-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  source                              
pg-failover-slots                       |  1.0.0-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  source                              
pg-failover-slots                       |  1.0.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                              
pg-failover-slots                       |  1.0.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source                              
pg-failover-slots                       |  1.0.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source                              
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  s390x                               
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  s390x                               
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  s390x                               
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  s390x                               
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  s390x                               
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  s390x                               
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  s390x                               
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  s390x                               
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  s390x                               
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots         |  1.0.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  s390x                               
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym  |  1.0.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.