Subject: pg-checksums updated to version 1.1-4.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 21:10:11 +0000

The package pg-checksums was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pg-checksums (1.1-4.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Fri, 17 Feb 2023 14:08:41 +0100

pg-checksums (1.1-4) unstable; urgency=medium

  * debian/control.in, debian/control (Uploaders): Updated.

 -- Michael Banck <[email-masked]>  Fri, 17 Feb 2023 14:08:41 +0100

New version 1.1-4.pgdg+1:

pg-checksums                        |  1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source                              
pg-checksums                        |  1.1-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                              
pg-checksums                        |  1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                              
pg-checksums                        |  1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source                              
pg-checksums                        |  1.1-4.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  source                              
pg-checksums                        |  1.1-4.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  source                              
pg-checksums                        |  1.1-4.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                              
pg-checksums                        |  1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source                              
pg-checksums                        |  1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source                              
pg-checksums-doc                    |  1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
pg-checksums-doc                    |  1.1-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
pg-checksums-doc                    |  1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
pg-checksums-doc                    |  1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
pg-checksums-doc                    |  1.1-4.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
pg-checksums-doc                    |  1.1-4.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
pg-checksums-doc                    |  1.1-4.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
pg-checksums-doc                    |  1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
pg-checksums-doc                    |  1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-10-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-10-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-11-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-11-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-12-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-12-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-13-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-13-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-14-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-14-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-15-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-checksums          |  1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-15-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pg-checksums-dbgsym   |  1.1-4.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.3-pg-checksums         |  0.8-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.3-pg-checksums         |  0.8-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.3-pg-checksums-dbgsym  |  0.8-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.3-pg-checksums-dbgsym  |  0.8-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.4-pg-checksums         |  1.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.4-pg-checksums         |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.4-pg-checksums         |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.4-pg-checksums         |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.4-pg-checksums         |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.4-pg-checksums-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.4-pg-checksums-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.4-pg-checksums-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.4-pg-checksums-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.4-pg-checksums-dbgsym  |  1.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-pg-checksums         |  1.0-6.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-pg-checksums         |  1.0-6.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pg-checksums         |  1.0-6.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pg-checksums         |  1.0-6.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-pg-checksums         |  1.0-6.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pg-checksums         |  1.0-6.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pg-checksums         |  1.0-6.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-pg-checksums-dbgsym  |  1.0-6.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-pg-checksums-dbgsym  |  1.0-6.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pg-checksums-dbgsym  |  1.0-6.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pg-checksums-dbgsym  |  1.0-6.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-pg-checksums-dbgsym  |  1.0-6.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pg-checksums-dbgsym  |  1.0-6.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-pg-checksums-dbgsym  |  1.0-6.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-pg-checksums         |  1.0-8.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-pg-checksums         |  1.0-8.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pg-checksums         |  1.0-8.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pg-checksums         |  1.0-8.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-pg-checksums         |  1.0-8.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pg-checksums         |  1.0-8.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pg-checksums         |  1.0-8.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-pg-checksums-dbgsym  |  1.0-8.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-pg-checksums-dbgsym  |  1.0-8.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pg-checksums-dbgsym  |  1.0-8.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pg-checksums-dbgsym  |  1.0-8.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-pg-checksums-dbgsym  |  1.0-8.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pg-checksums-dbgsym  |  1.0-8.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-pg-checksums-dbgsym  |  1.0-8.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.