Subject: postgresql-16 updated to version 16~beta1-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 14:13:39 +0000

The package postgresql-16 was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

This is the first version of this package in the repository.

New version 16~beta1-2.pgdg+1:

postgresql-16                   |  16~beta1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x,  source
postgresql-16                   |  16~beta1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
postgresql-16                   |  16~beta1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
postgresql-16                   |  16~beta1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x,  source
postgresql-16                   |  16~beta1-2.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64,  source                                
postgresql-16                   |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64,  source                                
postgresql-16                   |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
postgresql-16                   |  16~beta1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
libecpg6                        |  15.3-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1+b2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1+b2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-12.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-9.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  10.23-1.pgdg+1+b2        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg6                        |  10.23-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libecpg6                        |  11.20-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  12.15-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  13.11-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  14.8-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  16~beta1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  15.3-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1+b3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-12.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-9.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-7.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-5.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  10.23-1.pgdg120+1+b2     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el                     
libecpg6                        |  10.23-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libecpg6                        |  11.20-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  12.15-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  13.11-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  14.8-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  16~beta1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  15.3-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-12.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-9.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-5.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  10.23-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  11.20-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  12.15-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  13.11-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  14.8-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  16~beta1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  15.3-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-12.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-9.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-5.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  10.23-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  11.20-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  12.15-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  13.11-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  14.8-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  16~beta1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                        |  15.3-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg6                        |  10.23-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg6                        |  11.20-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg6                        |  12.15-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg6                        |  13.11-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg6                        |  14.8-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg6                        |  16~beta1-2.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg6                        |  15.3-1.pgdg22.10+1       |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg6                        |  10.23-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg6                        |  11.20-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg6                        |  12.15-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg6                        |  13.11-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg6                        |  14.8-1.pgdg22.10+1       |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg6                        |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg6                        |  15.3-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  s390x                                         
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  s390x                                         
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-8.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-12.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-9.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-8.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-7.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-5.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  10.23-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  11.20-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  12.15-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  13.11-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  14.8-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  15.3-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-12.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-9.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-5.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  10.23-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  11.20-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  12.15-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  13.11-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  14.8-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  16~beta1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                        |  15.3-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg6                        |  8.3.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libecpg6                        |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libecpg6                        |  9.0.23-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libecpg6                        |  9.1.24-12.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg6                        |  9.2.24-9.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg6                        |  9.3.25-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg6                        |  9.4.26-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg6                        |  9.5.25-5.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg6                        |  9.6.24-4.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg6                        |  10.23-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg6                        |  11.20-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg6                        |  12.15-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg6                        |  13.11-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg6                        |  14.8-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  15.3-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.23-1.pgdg+1+b2        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.23-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.20-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.15-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.11-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.8-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  16~beta1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  15.3-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.23-1.pgdg120+1+b2     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el                     
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.23-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.20-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.15-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.11-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.8-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  16~beta1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  15.3-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.23-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.20-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.15-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.11-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.8-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  16~beta1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  15.3-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.23-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.20-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.15-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.11-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.8-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  16~beta1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  15.3-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.23-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.20-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.15-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.11-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.8-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  16~beta1-2.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  15.3-1.pgdg22.10+1       |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.23-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.20-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.15-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.11-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.8-1.pgdg22.10+1       |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  15.3-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.23-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.20-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.15-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.11-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.8-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  15.3-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.23-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.20-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.15-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.11-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.8-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  16~beta1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  15.3-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  10.23-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  11.20-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  12.15-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  13.11-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg6-dbgsym                 |  14.8-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-compat3                 |  15.3-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1+b2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1+b2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-12.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-9.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.23-1.pgdg+1+b2        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.23-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.20-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.15-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.11-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.8-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  16~beta1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  15.3-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1+b3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-12.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-9.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-7.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-5.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.23-1.pgdg120+1+b2     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el                     
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.23-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.20-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.15-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.11-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.8-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  16~beta1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  15.3-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-12.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-9.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-5.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.23-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.20-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.15-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.11-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.8-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  16~beta1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  15.3-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-12.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-9.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-5.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.23-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.20-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.15-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.11-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.8-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  16~beta1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                 |  15.3-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.23-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.20-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.15-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.11-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.8-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3                 |  16~beta1-2.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3                 |  15.3-1.pgdg22.10+1       |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.23-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.20-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.15-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.11-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.8-1.pgdg22.10+1       |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3                 |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3                 |  15.3-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  s390x                                         
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  s390x                                         
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-8.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-12.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-9.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-8.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-7.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-5.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.23-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.20-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.15-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.11-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.8-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  15.3-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-12.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-9.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-5.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.23-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.20-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.15-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.11-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.8-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  16~beta1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                 |  15.3-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.3.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libecpg-compat3                 |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.0.23-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.1.24-12.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.2.24-9.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.3.25-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.4.26-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.5.25-5.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-compat3                 |  9.6.24-4.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-compat3                 |  10.23-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-compat3                 |  11.20-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-compat3                 |  12.15-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-compat3                 |  13.11-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-compat3                 |  14.8-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  15.3-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.23-1.pgdg+1+b2        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.23-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.20-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.15-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.11-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.8-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  16~beta1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  15.3-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.23-1.pgdg120+1+b2     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el                     
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.23-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.20-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.15-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.11-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.8-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  16~beta1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  15.3-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.23-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.20-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.15-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.11-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.8-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  16~beta1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  15.3-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.23-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.20-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.15-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.11-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.8-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  16~beta1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  15.3-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.23-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.20-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.15-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.11-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.8-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  16~beta1-2.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  15.3-1.pgdg22.10+1       |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.23-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.20-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.15-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.11-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.8-1.pgdg22.10+1       |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  15.3-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.23-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.20-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.15-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.11-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.8-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  15.3-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.23-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.20-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.15-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.11-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.8-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  16~beta1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  15.3-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  10.23-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  11.20-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  12.15-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  13.11-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          |  14.8-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-dev                     |  15.3-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-10.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-10.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1+b2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1+b2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-12.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-9.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  10.23-1.pgdg+1+b2        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-dev                     |  10.23-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libecpg-dev                     |  11.20-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  12.15-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  13.11-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  14.8-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  15.3-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-10.pgdg120+1+b3   |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-10.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1+b3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-12.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-9.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-7.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-5.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  10.23-1.pgdg120+1+b2     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el                     
libecpg-dev                     |  10.23-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libecpg-dev                     |  11.20-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  12.15-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  13.11-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  14.8-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  15.3-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-10.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-12.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-9.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-5.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  10.23-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  11.20-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  12.15-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  13.11-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  14.8-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  15.3-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-10.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-12.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-9.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-5.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  10.23-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  11.20-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  12.15-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  13.11-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  14.8-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                     |  15.3-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev                     |  10.23-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev                     |  11.20-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev                     |  12.15-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev                     |  13.11-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev                     |  14.8-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev                     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev                     |  15.3-1.pgdg22.10+1       |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev                     |  10.23-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev                     |  11.20-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev                     |  12.15-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev                     |  13.11-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev                     |  14.8-1.pgdg22.10+1       |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev                     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev                     |  15.3-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-10.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  s390x                                         
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  s390x                                         
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-8.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-12.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-9.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-8.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-7.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-5.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  10.23-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  11.20-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  12.15-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  13.11-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  14.8-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  15.3-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-10.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-12.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-9.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-5.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  10.23-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  11.20-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  12.15-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  13.11-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  14.8-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                     |  15.3-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-dev                     |  8.2.23-10.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libecpg-dev                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libecpg-dev                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libecpg-dev                     |  9.0.23-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libecpg-dev                     |  9.1.24-12.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-dev                     |  9.2.24-9.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-dev                     |  9.3.25-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-dev                     |  9.4.26-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-dev                     |  9.5.25-5.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-dev                     |  9.6.24-4.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-dev                     |  10.23-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-dev                     |  11.20-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-dev                     |  12.15-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-dev                     |  13.11-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-dev                     |  14.8-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  15.3-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.23-1.pgdg+1+b2        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.23-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.20-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.15-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.11-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.8-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  16~beta1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  15.3-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.23-1.pgdg120+1+b2     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el                     
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.23-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.20-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.15-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.11-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.8-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  16~beta1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  15.3-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.23-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.20-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.15-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.11-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.8-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  16~beta1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  15.3-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.23-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.20-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.15-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.11-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.8-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  16~beta1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  15.3-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.23-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.20-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.15-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.11-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.8-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  16~beta1-2.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  15.3-1.pgdg22.10+1       |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.23-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.20-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.15-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.11-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.8-1.pgdg22.10+1       |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  15.3-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.23-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.20-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.15-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.11-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.8-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  15.3-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.23-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.20-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.15-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.11-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.8-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  16~beta1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  15.3-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  10.23-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  11.20-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  12.15-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  13.11-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              |  14.8-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpgtypes3                     |  15.3-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1+b2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1+b2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-12.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-9.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  10.23-1.pgdg+1+b2        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpgtypes3                     |  10.23-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libpgtypes3                     |  11.20-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  12.15-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  13.11-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  14.8-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  15.3-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1+b3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-12.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-9.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-7.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-5.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  10.23-1.pgdg120+1+b2     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el                     
libpgtypes3                     |  10.23-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libpgtypes3                     |  11.20-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  12.15-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  13.11-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  14.8-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  15.3-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-12.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-9.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-5.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  10.23-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  11.20-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  12.15-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  13.11-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  14.8-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  15.3-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-12.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-9.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-5.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  10.23-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  11.20-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  12.15-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  13.11-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  14.8-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                     |  15.3-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3                     |  10.23-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3                     |  11.20-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3                     |  12.15-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3                     |  13.11-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3                     |  14.8-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3                     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3                     |  15.3-1.pgdg22.10+1       |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3                     |  10.23-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3                     |  11.20-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3                     |  12.15-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3                     |  13.11-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3                     |  14.8-1.pgdg22.10+1       |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3                     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3                     |  15.3-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  s390x                                         
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  s390x                                         
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-8.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-12.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-9.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-8.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-7.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-5.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  10.23-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  11.20-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  12.15-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  13.11-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  14.8-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  15.3-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-12.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-9.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-5.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  10.23-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  11.20-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  12.15-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  13.11-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  14.8-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                     |  15.3-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpgtypes3                     |  8.3.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libpgtypes3                     |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libpgtypes3                     |  9.0.23-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libpgtypes3                     |  9.1.24-12.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpgtypes3                     |  9.2.24-9.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpgtypes3                     |  9.3.25-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpgtypes3                     |  9.4.26-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpgtypes3                     |  9.5.25-5.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpgtypes3                     |  9.6.24-4.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpgtypes3                     |  10.23-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpgtypes3                     |  11.20-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpgtypes3                     |  12.15-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpgtypes3                     |  13.11-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpgtypes3                     |  14.8-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  15.3-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.23-1.pgdg+1+b2        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.23-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.20-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.15-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.11-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.8-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  16~beta1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  15.3-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.23-1.pgdg120+1+b2     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el                     
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.23-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.20-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.15-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.11-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.8-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  16~beta1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  15.3-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.23-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.20-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.15-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.11-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.8-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  16~beta1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  15.3-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.23-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.20-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.15-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.11-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.8-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  16~beta1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  15.3-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.23-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.20-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.15-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.11-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.8-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  16~beta1-2.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  15.3-1.pgdg22.10+1       |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.23-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.20-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.15-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.11-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.8-1.pgdg22.10+1       |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  15.3-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.23-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.20-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.15-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.11-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.8-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  15.3-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.23-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.20-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.15-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.11-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.8-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  16~beta1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  15.3-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  10.23-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  11.20-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  12.15-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  13.11-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              |  14.8-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq5                          |  15.3-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-10.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-10.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1+b2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1+b2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-12.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-9.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  10.23-1.pgdg+1+b2        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq5                          |  10.23-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libpq5                          |  11.20-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  12.15-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  13.11-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  14.8-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  16~beta1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  15.3-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-10.pgdg120+1+b3   |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-10.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1+b3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-12.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-9.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-7.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-5.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  10.23-1.pgdg120+1+b2     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el                     
libpq5                          |  10.23-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libpq5                          |  11.20-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  12.15-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  13.11-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  14.8-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  16~beta1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  15.3-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-10.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-12.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-9.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-5.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  10.23-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  11.20-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  12.15-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  13.11-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  14.8-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  16~beta1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  15.3-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-10.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-12.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-9.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-5.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  10.23-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  11.20-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  12.15-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  13.11-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  14.8-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  16~beta1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                          |  15.3-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpq5                          |  10.23-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpq5                          |  11.20-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpq5                          |  12.15-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpq5                          |  13.11-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpq5                          |  14.8-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpq5                          |  16~beta1-2.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpq5                          |  15.3-1.pgdg22.10+1       |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpq5                          |  10.23-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpq5                          |  11.20-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpq5                          |  12.15-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpq5                          |  13.11-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpq5                          |  14.8-1.pgdg22.10+1       |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpq5                          |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpq5                          |  15.3-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-10.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  s390x                                         
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  s390x                                         
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-8.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-12.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-9.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-8.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-7.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-5.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  10.23-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  11.20-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  12.15-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  13.11-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  14.8-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  15.3-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-10.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-12.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-9.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-5.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  10.23-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  11.20-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  12.15-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  13.11-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  14.8-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  16~beta1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                          |  15.3-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq5                          |  8.2.23-10.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libpq5                          |  8.3.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libpq5                          |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libpq5                          |  9.0.23-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libpq5                          |  9.1.24-12.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq5                          |  9.2.24-9.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq5                          |  9.3.25-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq5                          |  9.4.26-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq5                          |  9.5.25-5.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq5                          |  9.6.24-4.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq5                          |  10.23-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq5                          |  11.20-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq5                          |  12.15-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq5                          |  13.11-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq5                          |  14.8-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  15.3-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.23-1.pgdg+1+b2        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.23-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.20-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.15-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.11-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.8-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  16~beta1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  15.3-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.23-1.pgdg120+1+b2     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el                     
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.23-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.20-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.15-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.11-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.8-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  16~beta1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  15.3-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.23-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.20-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.15-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.11-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.8-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  16~beta1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  15.3-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.23-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.20-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.15-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.11-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.8-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  16~beta1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  15.3-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.23-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.20-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.15-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.11-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.8-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  16~beta1-2.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  15.3-1.pgdg22.10+1       |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.23-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.20-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.15-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.11-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.8-1.pgdg22.10+1       |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  15.3-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.23-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.20-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.15-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.11-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.8-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  15.3-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.23-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.20-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.15-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.11-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.8-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  16~beta1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  15.3-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  10.23-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  11.20-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  12.15-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  13.11-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq5-dbgsym                   |  14.8-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq-dev                       |  15.3-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-10.pgdg+1+b1      |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-10.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1+b2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1+b2       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-12.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-9.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-8.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-7.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-5.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  10.23-1.pgdg+1+b2        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq-dev                       |  10.23-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                         
libpq-dev                       |  11.20-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  12.15-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  13.11-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  14.8-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  16~beta1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  15.3-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-10.pgdg120+1+b3   |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-10.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1+b3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1+b3    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-12.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-9.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-8.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-7.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-5.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  10.23-1.pgdg120+1+b2     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el                     
libpq-dev                       |  10.23-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  s390x                                         
libpq-dev                       |  11.20-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  12.15-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  13.11-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  14.8-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  16~beta1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  15.3-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-10.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-12.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-9.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-8.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-7.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-5.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  10.23-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  11.20-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  12.15-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  13.11-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  14.8-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  16~beta1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  15.3-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-10.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-12.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-9.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-8.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-7.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-5.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  10.23-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  11.20-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  12.15-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  13.11-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  14.8-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  16~beta1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                       |  15.3-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpq-dev                       |  10.23-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpq-dev                       |  11.20-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpq-dev                       |  12.15-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpq-dev                       |  13.11-1.pgdg23.04+1      |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpq-dev                       |  14.8-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpq-dev                       |  16~beta1-2.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
libpq-dev                       |  15.3-1.pgdg22.10+1       |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpq-dev                       |  10.23-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpq-dev                       |  11.20-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpq-dev                       |  12.15-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpq-dev                       |  13.11-1.pgdg22.10+1      |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpq-dev                       |  14.8-1.pgdg22.10+1       |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpq-dev                       |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
libpq-dev                       |  15.3-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-10.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  s390x                                         
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1+b1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el                               
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  s390x                                         
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-8.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-12.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-9.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-8.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-7.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-5.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  10.23-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  11.20-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  12.15-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  13.11-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  14.8-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  15.3-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-10.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-12.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-9.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-8.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-7.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-5.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  10.23-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  11.20-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  12.15-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  13.11-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  14.8-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  16~beta1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                       |  15.3-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq-dev                       |  8.2.23-10.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libpq-dev                       |  8.3.23-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libpq-dev                       |  8.4.22-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libpq-dev                       |  9.0.23-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el                     
libpq-dev                       |  9.1.24-12.pgdg18.04+1    |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq-dev                       |  9.2.24-9.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq-dev                       |  9.3.25-8.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq-dev                       |  9.4.26-7.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq-dev                       |  9.5.25-5.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq-dev                       |  9.6.24-4.pgdg18.04+1     |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq-dev                       |  10.23-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq-dev                       |  11.20-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq-dev                       |  12.15-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq-dev                       |  13.11-1.pgdg18.04+1      |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
libpq-dev                       |  14.8-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el           
postgresql-16-dbgsym            |  16~beta1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-16-dbgsym            |  16~beta1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-16-dbgsym            |  16~beta1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-16-dbgsym            |  16~beta1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-16-dbgsym            |  16~beta1-2.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
postgresql-16-dbgsym            |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
postgresql-16-dbgsym            |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-16-dbgsym            |  16~beta1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-16            |  16~beta1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-client-16            |  16~beta1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-16            |  16~beta1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-16            |  16~beta1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-client-16            |  16~beta1-2.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
postgresql-client-16            |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
postgresql-client-16            |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-16            |  16~beta1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-16-dbgsym     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-client-16-dbgsym     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-16-dbgsym     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-16-dbgsym     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-client-16-dbgsym     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
postgresql-client-16-dbgsym     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
postgresql-client-16-dbgsym     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-16-dbgsym     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-doc-16               |  16~beta1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-doc-16               |  16~beta1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-doc-16               |  16~beta1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-doc-16               |  16~beta1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-doc-16               |  16~beta1-2.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
postgresql-doc-16               |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
postgresql-doc-16               |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-doc-16               |  16~beta1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plperl-16            |  16~beta1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-plperl-16            |  16~beta1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plperl-16            |  16~beta1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plperl-16            |  16~beta1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-plperl-16            |  16~beta1-2.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
postgresql-plperl-16            |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
postgresql-plperl-16            |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plperl-16            |  16~beta1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plperl-16-dbgsym     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-plperl-16-dbgsym     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plperl-16-dbgsym     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plperl-16-dbgsym     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-plperl-16-dbgsym     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
postgresql-plperl-16-dbgsym     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
postgresql-plperl-16-dbgsym     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plperl-16-dbgsym     |  16~beta1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plpython3-16         |  16~beta1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-plpython3-16         |  16~beta1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plpython3-16         |  16~beta1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plpython3-16         |  16~beta1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-plpython3-16         |  16~beta1-2.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
postgresql-plpython3-16         |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
postgresql-plpython3-16         |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plpython3-16         |  16~beta1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plpython3-16-dbgsym  |  16~beta1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-plpython3-16-dbgsym  |  16~beta1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plpython3-16-dbgsym  |  16~beta1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plpython3-16-dbgsym  |  16~beta1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-plpython3-16-dbgsym  |  16~beta1-2.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
postgresql-plpython3-16-dbgsym  |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
postgresql-plpython3-16-dbgsym  |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plpython3-16-dbgsym  |  16~beta1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-pltcl-16             |  16~beta1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-pltcl-16             |  16~beta1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-pltcl-16             |  16~beta1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-pltcl-16             |  16~beta1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-pltcl-16             |  16~beta1-2.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
postgresql-pltcl-16             |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
postgresql-pltcl-16             |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-pltcl-16             |  16~beta1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-pltcl-16-dbgsym      |  16~beta1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-pltcl-16-dbgsym      |  16~beta1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-pltcl-16-dbgsym      |  16~beta1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-pltcl-16-dbgsym      |  16~beta1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-pltcl-16-dbgsym      |  16~beta1-2.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
postgresql-pltcl-16-dbgsym      |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
postgresql-pltcl-16-dbgsym      |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-pltcl-16-dbgsym      |  16~beta1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-server-dev-16        |  16~beta1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-server-dev-16        |  16~beta1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-server-dev-16        |  16~beta1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-server-dev-16        |  16~beta1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-server-dev-16        |  16~beta1-2.pgdg23.04+1   |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                         
postgresql-server-dev-16        |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.10+1   |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                         
postgresql-server-dev-16        |  16~beta1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-server-dev-16        |  16~beta1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.