Subject: check-postgres updated to version 2.26.0-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2023 19:15:04 +0000

The package check-postgres was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

check-postgres (2.26.0-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 07 Aug 2023 11:10:57 +0200

check-postgres (2.26.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 07 Aug 2023 11:10:57 +0200

New version 2.26.0-1.pgdg+1:

check-postgres  |  2.26.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x,  source
check-postgres  |  2.26.0-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
check-postgres  |  2.26.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
check-postgres  |  2.26.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
check-postgres  |  2.26.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x,  source
check-postgres  |  2.26.0-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64,  source                              
check-postgres  |  2.26.0-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64,  source                              
check-postgres  |  2.26.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
check-postgres  |  2.26.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
check-postgres  |  2.25.0-5.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source  

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.