Subject: libpg-query updated to version 15-4.2.3-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 17:28:00 +0000

The package libpg-query was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

libpg-query (15-4.2.3-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:18:47 +0000

libpg-query (15-4.2.3-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * libpq-query-dev: Install postgresql server headers so pglast doesn't have
    to depend on a specific postgresql-server-dev-NN version.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:18:47 +0000

New version 15-4.2.3-2.pgdg+1:

libpg-query               |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source                              
libpg-query               |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  source                              
libpg-query               |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                              
libpg-query               |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                              
libpg-query               |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source                              
libpg-query               |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  source                              
libpg-query               |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  source                              
libpg-query               |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                              
libpg-query               |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source                              
libpg-query1504.0         |  15-4.0.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
libpg-query1504.0         |  15-4.0.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
libpg-query1504.0         |  15-4.0.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
libpg-query1504.0         |  15-4.0.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
libpg-query1504.0         |  15-4.0.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
libpg-query1504.0         |  15-4.0.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
libpg-query1504.0-dbgsym  |  15-4.0.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
libpg-query1504.0-dbgsym  |  15-4.0.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
libpg-query1504.0-dbgsym  |  15-4.0.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
libpg-query1504.0-dbgsym  |  15-4.0.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
libpg-query1504.0-dbgsym  |  15-4.0.0-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
libpg-query1504.0-dbgsym  |  15-4.0.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
libpg-query1504.1         |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
libpg-query1504.1         |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
libpg-query1504.1         |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
libpg-query1504.1         |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
libpg-query1504.1         |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
libpg-query1504.1         |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
libpg-query1504.1         |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
libpg-query1504.1         |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
libpg-query1504.1         |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
libpg-query1504.1-dbgsym  |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
libpg-query1504.1-dbgsym  |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
libpg-query1504.1-dbgsym  |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
libpg-query1504.1-dbgsym  |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
libpg-query1504.1-dbgsym  |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
libpg-query1504.1-dbgsym  |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
libpg-query1504.1-dbgsym  |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
libpg-query1504.1-dbgsym  |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
libpg-query1504.1-dbgsym  |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
libpg-query-dev           |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
libpg-query-dev           |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
libpg-query-dev           |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
libpg-query-dev           |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
libpg-query-dev           |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
libpg-query-dev           |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
libpg-query-dev           |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
libpg-query-dev           |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
libpg-query-dev           |  15-4.2.3-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.