Subject: postgresql-filedump updated to version 17.4-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2025 11:20:01 +0000

The package postgresql-filedump was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-filedump (17.4-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 17 Apr 2025 18:35:58 +0200

postgresql-filedump (17.4-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 17.4.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Thu, 17 Apr 2025 18:35:58 +0200

postgresql-filedump (17.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 17.3.
  * Endianness problems fixed.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 16 Apr 2025 18:32:08 +0200

postgresql-filedump (17.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 17.2.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Tue, 15 Apr 2025 17:39:16 +0000

New version 17.4-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-filedump        | 17.4-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
postgresql-filedump        | 17.1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-filedump        | 17.4-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
postgresql-filedump        | 17.1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-filedump        | 17.4-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
postgresql-filedump        | 17.1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-filedump        | 17.4-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
postgresql-filedump        | 17.1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-filedump        | 17.4-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64, source
postgresql-filedump        | 17.4-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64, source
postgresql-filedump        | 17.4-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
postgresql-filedump        | 17.1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-filedump        | 17.4-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
postgresql-filedump        | 17.1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-filedump        | 17.4-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
postgresql-filedump        | 17.1-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym | 17.4-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym | 17.1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym | 17.4-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym | 17.1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym | 17.4-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym | 17.1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym | 17.4-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym | 17.1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym | 17.4-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym | 17.4-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym | 17.4-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym | 17.1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym | 17.4-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym | 17.1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym | 17.4-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym | 17.1-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.