Subject: postgresql-filedump updated to version 13.1-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2020 20:43:05 +0000

The package postgresql-filedump was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 13.1-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-filedump         |  13.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  13.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  13.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  13.1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  12.0-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   source
postgresql-filedump         |  11.0-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-filedump         |  10.0-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   source
postgresql-filedump         |  13.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  12.0-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64,   source
postgresql-filedump         |  12.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64,   source
postgresql-filedump         |  13.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  13.1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  11.0-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  9.6.0-2.pgdg12.4+1  |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   source
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  13.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  13.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  13.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  13.1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  13.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  12.0-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  12.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  13.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el

Old version 12.0-2.pgdg+1:

postgresql-filedump         |  12.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  12.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  12.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  12.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  12.0-2.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   source
postgresql-filedump         |  11.0-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-filedump         |  10.0-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   source
postgresql-filedump         |  12.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  12.0-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64,   source
postgresql-filedump         |  12.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64,   source
postgresql-filedump         |  12.0-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  12.0-2.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  11.0-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  9.6.0-2.pgdg12.4+1  |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   source
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  12.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  12.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  12.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  12.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  12.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  12.0-2.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  12.0-2.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  12.0-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...
apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-filedump (13.1-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 02 Nov 2020 16:53:15 +0100

postgresql-filedump (13.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 13.1.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 02 Nov 2020 16:53:15 +0100

postgresql-filedump (13.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 13.0.
  * Run testsuite at build-time.
  * R³: no.
  * DH 13.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Tue, 27 Oct 2020 15:36:58 +0100

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.