Subject: postgresql-filedump updated to version 14.0-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2021 10:24:05 +0000

The package postgresql-filedump was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-filedump (14.0-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Tue, 02 Nov 2021 11:13:52 +0100

postgresql-filedump (14.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  [ Debian Janitor ]
  * Trim trailing whitespace.
  * Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Database, Bug-Submit, Repository,
    Repository-Browse.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Tue, 02 Nov 2021 11:13:52 +0100

New version 14.0-2.pgdg+1:

postgresql-filedump         |  14.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  14.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  14.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  14.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  14.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  14.0-2.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  14.0-2.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  13.1-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  14.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  14.0-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  13.1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  14.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  14.0-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  14.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  14.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  14.0-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  14.0-2.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  14.0-2.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  13.1-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  14.0-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  14.0-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.