Subject: postgresql-filedump updated to version 16.0-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 14:12:22 +0000

The package postgresql-filedump was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-filedump (16.0-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 14 Sep 2023 15:39:53 +0200

postgresql-filedump (16.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version with PG 16 support.
  * Install pg_filedump to /usr/bin; drop update-alternatives handling.
  * Use debian/tests/installcheck for build-time testing so we see
    regression.diffs on failure.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Thu, 14 Sep 2023 15:39:53 +0200

New version 16.0-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-filedump         |  16.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  16.0-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
postgresql-filedump         |  16.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
postgresql-filedump         |  16.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
postgresql-filedump         |  16.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  16.0-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64,  source                              
postgresql-filedump         |  16.0-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64,  source                              
postgresql-filedump         |  14.1-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64,  source                              
postgresql-filedump         |  16.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
postgresql-filedump         |  16.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
postgresql-filedump         |  14.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source  
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  16.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  16.0-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  16.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  16.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  16.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  16.0-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                       
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  16.0-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                       
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  14.1-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                                       
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  16.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  16.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  14.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el           

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.