Subject: postgresql-filedump updated to version 17.1-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2024 14:24:59 +0000

The package postgresql-filedump was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-filedump (17.1-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 07 Nov 2024 15:28:35 +0000

postgresql-filedump (17.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 17.0.
  * New upstream version 17.1.
  * Provides: pg-filedump.
  * B-D on libipc-run-perl.
  * Explicitly link against libpgcommon and libpgport. (Closes: #1082996)
  * Ignore toast test failure on big-endian for now.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Thu, 07 Nov 2024 15:28:35 +0000

New version 17.1-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-filedump        | 17.1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-filedump        | 17.1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-filedump        | 17.1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-filedump        | 17.1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-filedump        | 17.1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64, source
postgresql-filedump        | 17.1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-filedump        | 17.1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-filedump        | 17.1-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym | 17.1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym | 17.1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym | 17.1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym | 17.1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym | 17.1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym | 17.1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym | 17.1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym | 17.1-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.