Subject: postgresql-filedump updated to version 12.0-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 14:18:25 +0000

The package postgresql-filedump was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 12.0-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-filedump         |  12.0-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  12.0-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  12.0-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  12.0-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  12.0-1.pgdg80+1      |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     source
postgresql-filedump         |  11.0-1.pgdg80+1      |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
postgresql-filedump         |  10.0-1.pgdg70+1      |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     source
postgresql-filedump         |  9.2.0-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     source
postgresql-filedump         |  12.0-1.pgdg19.10+1   |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64,   source
postgresql-filedump         |  12.0-1.pgdg19.04+1   |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64,   source
postgresql-filedump         |  11.0-1.pgdg18.10+1   |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64,   source
postgresql-filedump         |  12.0-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  10.0-1.pgdg17.04+1   |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  12.0-1.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  9.5.0-2.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,   i386,     source
postgresql-filedump         |  9.3.0-2.pgdg14.10+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     source
postgresql-filedump         |  11.0-1.pgdg14.04+1   |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  9.2.0-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     source
postgresql-filedump         |  9.6.0-2.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     source
postgresql-filedump         |  9.2.0-1.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,   i386,     source
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  12.0-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  12.0-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  12.0-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  12.0-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  12.0-1.pgdg19.10+1   |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  12.0-1.pgdg19.04+1   |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  11.0-1.pgdg18.10+1   |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  12.0-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,     ppc64el

Old version 11.0-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-filedump         |  11.0-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  11.0-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  11.0-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  11.0-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  11.0-1.pgdg80+1      |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  10.0-1.pgdg70+1      |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     source
postgresql-filedump         |  9.2.0-1.pgdg60+1     |  squeeze-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     source
postgresql-filedump         |  11.0-1.pgdg19.10+1   |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  11.0-1.pgdg19.04+1   |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  11.0-1.pgdg18.10+1   |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  11.0-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  10.0-1.pgdg17.04+1   |  zesty-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  11.0-1.pgdg16.04+1   |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  9.5.0-2.pgdg15.10+1  |  wily-pgdg      |  amd64,  i386,     source
postgresql-filedump         |  9.3.0-2.pgdg14.10+1  |  utopic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     source
postgresql-filedump         |  11.0-1.pgdg14.04+1   |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
postgresql-filedump         |  9.2.0-1.pgdg13.10+1  |  saucy-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386,     source
postgresql-filedump         |  9.6.0-2.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     source
postgresql-filedump         |  9.2.0-1.pgdg10.4+1   |  lucid-pgdg     |  amd64,  i386,     source
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  11.0-1.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  11.0-1.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  11.0-1.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  11.0-1.pgdg90+1      |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  11.0-1.pgdg19.10+1   |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  11.0-1.pgdg19.04+1   |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  11.0-1.pgdg18.10+1   |  cosmic-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-filedump-dbgsym  |  11.0-1.pgdg18.04+1   |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,     ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-filedump (12.0-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 28 Nov 2019 15:04:55 +0100

postgresql-filedump (12.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version.
  * Use (new) upstream testsuite instead of our own.
  * Add debian/gitlab-ci.yml.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Thu, 28 Nov 2019 15:04:55 +0100

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.