Subject: omdb-postgresql updated to version 2023-09-27-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2025 16:42:01 +0000

The package omdb-postgresql was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

omdb-postgresql (2023-09-27-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Fri, 14 Feb 2025 14:47:53 +0000

omdb-postgresql (2023-09-27-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Fix pg_restore test to work with all server versions.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Fri, 14 Feb 2025 14:47:53 +0000

New version 2023-09-27-2.pgdg+1:

omdb-postgresql | 2023-09-27-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
omdb-postgresql | 2023-09-27-2.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
omdb-postgresql | 2023-09-27-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
omdb-postgresql | 2023-09-27-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
omdb-postgresql | 2023-09-27-2.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64, source
omdb-postgresql | 2023-09-27-2.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64, source
omdb-postgresql | 2023-09-27-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
omdb-postgresql | 2023-09-27-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
omdb-postgresql | 2023-09-27-2.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.