Subject: pg-auto-failover updated to version 2.1-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 17:31:34 +0000

The package pg-auto-failover was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pg-auto-failover (2.1-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Fri, 24 Nov 2023 16:35:57 +0000

pg-auto-failover (2.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 2.1.
  * debian/rules: Generate src/bin/pg_autoctl/git-version.h.
  * debian/pgversions: Bump to 11+.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Fri, 24 Nov 2023 16:35:57 +0000

pg-auto-failover (2.0-3) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Upload for PostgreSQL 16.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Fri, 17 Nov 2023 09:56:02 +0000

New version 2.1-1.pgdg+1:

pg-auto-failover                    |  2.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source                              
pg-auto-failover                    |  2.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  source                              
pg-auto-failover                    |  2.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                              
pg-auto-failover                    |  2.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                              
pg-auto-failover                    |  2.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source                              
pg-auto-failover                    |  2.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  source                              
pg-auto-failover                    |  2.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  source                              
pg-auto-failover                    |  2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                              
pg-auto-failover                    |  2.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source                              
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  2.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  2.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  2.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  2.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  2.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  2.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  2.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
pg-auto-failover-cli                |  2.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  2.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  2.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  2.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  2.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  2.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  2.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  2.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym         |  2.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  2.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  2.0-3.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  2.0-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  2.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  2.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  2.0-3.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  2.0-3.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  2.0-3.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-auto-failover         |  2.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-3.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-3.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-3.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-3.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-3.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-auto-failover         |  2.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym  |  2.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.