Subject: postgresql-15-age updated to version 1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg+2

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2024 09:31:18 +0000

The package postgresql-15-age was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-15-age (1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg+2) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 11 Jan 2024 11:18:41 +0100

New version 1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg+2:

postgresql-15-age        | 1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-15-age        | 1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-15-age        | 1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg120+2   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-15-age        | 1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg110+2   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-15-age        | 1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg24.10+2 | oracular-pgdg | amd64, source
postgresql-15-age        | 1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg24.04+2 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-15-age        | 1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg22.04+2 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-15-age        | 1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg20.04+2 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-15-age-dbgsym | 1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-15-age-dbgsym | 1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-15-age-dbgsym | 1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg120+2   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-15-age-dbgsym | 1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg110+2   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-15-age-dbgsym | 1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg24.10+2 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-15-age-dbgsym | 1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg24.04+2 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-15-age-dbgsym | 1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg22.04+2 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-15-age-dbgsym | 1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg20.04+2 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.