Subject: postgresql-q3c updated to version 2.0.1-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 09:26:19 +0000

The package postgresql-q3c was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-q3c (2.0.1-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Fri, 05 Jan 2024 14:34:58 +0100

postgresql-q3c (2.0.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 2.0.1.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Fri, 05 Jan 2024 14:34:58 +0100

New version 2.0.1-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-q3c             |  2.0.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source                              
postgresql-q3c             |  2.0.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  source                              
postgresql-q3c             |  2.0.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                              
postgresql-q3c             |  2.0.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                              
postgresql-q3c             |  2.0.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source                              
postgresql-q3c             |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  source                              
postgresql-q3c             |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  source                              
postgresql-q3c             |  2.0.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                              
postgresql-q3c             |  2.0.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source                              
postgresql-10-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-10-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-11-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-12-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-13-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-14-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-15-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-q3c          |  2.0.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                               
postgresql-16-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-q3c-dbgsym   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-9.5-q3c         |  2.0.0-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-q3c         |  2.0.0-4.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-q3c         |  2.0.0-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-q3c         |  2.0.0-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-q3c         |  2.0.0-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-q3c         |  2.0.0-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-q3c-dbgsym  |  2.0.0-4.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-q3c-dbgsym  |  2.0.0-4.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-q3c-dbgsym  |  2.0.0-4.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-q3c-dbgsym  |  2.0.0-4.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-q3c-dbgsym  |  2.0.0-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-q3c-dbgsym  |  2.0.0-4.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-q3c         |  2.0.0-6.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-q3c         |  2.0.0-6.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-q3c         |  2.0.0-6.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-q3c         |  2.0.0-6.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-q3c         |  2.0.0-6.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-q3c         |  2.0.0-6.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-q3c-dbgsym  |  2.0.0-6.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-q3c-dbgsym  |  2.0.0-6.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-q3c-dbgsym  |  2.0.0-6.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-q3c-dbgsym  |  2.0.0-6.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-q3c-dbgsym  |  2.0.0-6.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-q3c-dbgsym  |  2.0.0-6.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el             

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.