Subject: postgresql-14-age updated to version 1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 11:50:06 +0000

The package postgresql-14-age was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-14-age (1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Fri, 12 Jan 2024 11:49:16 +0100

postgresql-14-age (1.5.0~rc0-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 1.5.0~rc0.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Fri, 12 Jan 2024 11:49:16 +0100

New version 1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-14-age         |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,  source
postgresql-14-age         |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,  source
postgresql-14-age         |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,  source
postgresql-14-age         |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,  source
postgresql-14-age         |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,  source
postgresql-14-age         |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64,  source                    
postgresql-14-age         |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64,  source                    
postgresql-14-age         |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,  source
postgresql-14-age         |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,  source
postgresql-14-age-dbgsym  |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-14-age-dbgsym  |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-14-age-dbgsym  |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-14-age-dbgsym  |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-14-age-dbgsym  |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-14-age-dbgsym  |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                             
postgresql-14-age-dbgsym  |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                             
postgresql-14-age-dbgsym  |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-14-age-dbgsym  |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x   

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.