Subject: postgresql-16-age updated to version 1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 09:25:36 +0000

The package postgresql-16-age was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

This is the first version of this package in the repository.

New version 1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-16-age         |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,  source
postgresql-16-age         |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,  source
postgresql-16-age         |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,  source
postgresql-16-age         |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,  source
postgresql-16-age         |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,  source
postgresql-16-age         |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64,  source                    
postgresql-16-age         |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64,  source                    
postgresql-16-age         |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,  source
postgresql-16-age         |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,  source
postgresql-16-age-dbgsym  |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-16-age-dbgsym  |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-16-age-dbgsym  |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-16-age-dbgsym  |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-16-age-dbgsym  |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-16-age-dbgsym  |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                             
postgresql-16-age-dbgsym  |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                             
postgresql-16-age-dbgsym  |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-16-age-dbgsym  |  1.5.0~rc0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x   

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.