Subject: pg-fact-loader updated to version 2.0.1-5.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2025 12:29:06 +0000

The package pg-fact-loader was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pg-fact-loader (2.0.1-5.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Tue, 08 Apr 2025 22:45:14 +0200

pg-fact-loader (2.0.1-5) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Disable unstable tests 16 and 17.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Tue, 08 Apr 2025 22:45:14 +0200

New version 2.0.1-5.pgdg+1:

pg-fact-loader                       | 2.0.1-5.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | source
pg-fact-loader                       | 2.0.1-5.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | source
pg-fact-loader                       | 2.0.1-5.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | source
pg-fact-loader                       | 2.0.1-5.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | source
pg-fact-loader                       | 2.0.1-5.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | source
pg-fact-loader                       | 2.0.1-5.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | source
pg-fact-loader                       | 2.0.1-5.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | source
pg-fact-loader                       | 2.0.1-5.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | source
pg-fact-loader                       | 2.0.1-5.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | source
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-15-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-15-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-15-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-15-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-15-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-15-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-15-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-15-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-15-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-16-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-16-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-16-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-16-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-16-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-16-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-16-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-16-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-16-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-17-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-17-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-17-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-17-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-17-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-17-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-17-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-17-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-17-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-5.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-fact-loader         | 2.0.1-4.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader        | 1.6.0-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader        | 1.6.0-4.pgdg110+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader        | 1.6.0-4.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader        | 1.6.0-4.pgdg20.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader        | 1.6.0-4.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym | 1.6.0-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym | 1.6.0-4.pgdg110+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym | 1.6.0-4.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym | 1.6.0-4.pgdg20.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym | 1.6.0-4.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader        | 1.6.0-5.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader        | 1.6.0-5.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader        | 1.6.0-5.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader        | 1.6.0-5.pgdg20.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader        | 1.6.0-5.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym | 1.6.0-5.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym | 1.6.0-5.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym | 1.6.0-5.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym | 1.6.0-5.pgdg20.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-fact-loader-dbgsym | 1.6.0-5.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.