Subject: elephant-shed updated to version 1.3.8.pgdg+2

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2024 16:26:16 +0000

The package elephant-shed was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

elephant-shed (1.3.8.pgdg+2) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 28 Feb 2024 09:41:48 +0100

New version 1.3.8.pgdg+2:

elephant-shed                          | 1.3.8.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x, source
elephant-shed                          | 1.3.8.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
elephant-shed                          | 1.3.8.pgdg120+2   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
elephant-shed                          | 1.3.8.pgdg110+2   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
elephant-shed                          | 1.3.7.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x, source
elephant-shed                          | 1.3.8.pgdg24.04+2 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
elephant-shed                          | 1.3.8.pgdg23.10+2 | mantic-pgdg   | amd64, source
elephant-shed                          | 1.3.8.pgdg22.04+2 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
elephant-shed                          | 1.3.8.pgdg20.04+2 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
elephant-shed-cockpit                  | 1.3.8.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-cockpit                  | 1.3.8.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-cockpit                  | 1.3.8.pgdg120+2   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-cockpit                  | 1.3.8.pgdg110+2   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-cockpit                  | 1.3.7.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-cockpit                  | 1.3.8.pgdg24.04+2 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-cockpit                  | 1.3.8.pgdg23.10+2 | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
elephant-shed-cockpit                  | 1.3.8.pgdg22.04+2 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-cockpit                  | 1.3.8.pgdg20.04+2 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-grafana                  | 1.3.8.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-grafana                  | 1.3.8.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-grafana                  | 1.3.8.pgdg120+2   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-grafana                  | 1.3.8.pgdg110+2   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-grafana                  | 1.3.7.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-grafana                  | 1.3.8.pgdg24.04+2 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-grafana                  | 1.3.8.pgdg23.10+2 | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
elephant-shed-grafana                  | 1.3.8.pgdg22.04+2 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-grafana                  | 1.3.8.pgdg20.04+2 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-omnidb                   | 1.3.8.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-omnidb                   | 1.3.8.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-omnidb                   | 1.3.8.pgdg120+2   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-omnidb                   | 1.3.8.pgdg110+2   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-omnidb                   | 1.3.7.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-omnidb                   | 1.3.8.pgdg24.04+2 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-omnidb                   | 1.3.8.pgdg23.10+2 | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
elephant-shed-omnidb                   | 1.3.8.pgdg22.04+2 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-omnidb                   | 1.3.8.pgdg20.04+2 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-pgbackrest               | 1.3.8.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-pgbackrest               | 1.3.8.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-pgbackrest               | 1.3.8.pgdg120+2   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-pgbackrest               | 1.3.8.pgdg110+2   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-pgbackrest               | 1.3.7.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-pgbackrest               | 1.3.8.pgdg24.04+2 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-pgbackrest               | 1.3.8.pgdg23.10+2 | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
elephant-shed-pgbackrest               | 1.3.8.pgdg22.04+2 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-pgbackrest               | 1.3.8.pgdg20.04+2 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-pgbadger                 | 1.3.8.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-pgbadger                 | 1.3.8.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-pgbadger                 | 1.3.8.pgdg120+2   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-pgbadger                 | 1.3.8.pgdg110+2   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-pgbadger                 | 1.3.7.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-pgbadger                 | 1.3.8.pgdg24.04+2 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-pgbadger                 | 1.3.8.pgdg23.10+2 | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
elephant-shed-pgbadger                 | 1.3.8.pgdg22.04+2 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-pgbadger                 | 1.3.8.pgdg20.04+2 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-portal                   | 1.3.8.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-portal                   | 1.3.8.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-portal                   | 1.3.8.pgdg120+2   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-portal                   | 1.3.8.pgdg110+2   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-portal                   | 1.3.7.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-portal                   | 1.3.8.pgdg24.04+2 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-portal                   | 1.3.8.pgdg23.10+2 | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
elephant-shed-portal                   | 1.3.8.pgdg22.04+2 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-portal                   | 1.3.8.pgdg20.04+2 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-postgresql               | 1.3.8.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-postgresql               | 1.3.8.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-postgresql               | 1.3.8.pgdg120+2   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-postgresql               | 1.3.8.pgdg110+2   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-postgresql               | 1.3.7.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-postgresql               | 1.3.8.pgdg24.04+2 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-postgresql               | 1.3.8.pgdg23.10+2 | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
elephant-shed-postgresql               | 1.3.8.pgdg22.04+2 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-postgresql               | 1.3.8.pgdg20.04+2 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-powa                     | 1.3.8.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-powa                     | 1.3.8.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-powa                     | 1.3.8.pgdg120+2   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-powa                     | 1.3.8.pgdg110+2   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-powa                     | 1.3.7.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-powa                     | 1.3.8.pgdg24.04+2 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-powa                     | 1.3.8.pgdg23.10+2 | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
elephant-shed-powa                     | 1.3.8.pgdg22.04+2 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-powa                     | 1.3.8.pgdg20.04+2 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-prometheus               | 1.3.8.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-prometheus               | 1.3.8.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-prometheus               | 1.3.8.pgdg120+2   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-prometheus               | 1.3.8.pgdg110+2   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-prometheus               | 1.3.7.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-prometheus               | 1.3.8.pgdg24.04+2 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-prometheus               | 1.3.8.pgdg23.10+2 | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
elephant-shed-prometheus               | 1.3.8.pgdg22.04+2 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-prometheus               | 1.3.8.pgdg20.04+2 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-prometheus-node-exporter | 1.3.8.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-prometheus-node-exporter | 1.3.8.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-prometheus-node-exporter | 1.3.8.pgdg120+2   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-prometheus-node-exporter | 1.3.8.pgdg110+2   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-prometheus-node-exporter | 1.3.7.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-prometheus-node-exporter | 1.3.8.pgdg24.04+2 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-prometheus-node-exporter | 1.3.8.pgdg23.10+2 | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
elephant-shed-prometheus-node-exporter | 1.3.8.pgdg22.04+2 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-prometheus-node-exporter | 1.3.8.pgdg20.04+2 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-prometheus-sql-exporter  | 1.3.8.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-prometheus-sql-exporter  | 1.3.8.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-prometheus-sql-exporter  | 1.3.8.pgdg120+2   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-prometheus-sql-exporter  | 1.3.8.pgdg110+2   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-prometheus-sql-exporter  | 1.3.7.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-prometheus-sql-exporter  | 1.3.8.pgdg24.04+2 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-prometheus-sql-exporter  | 1.3.8.pgdg23.10+2 | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
elephant-shed-prometheus-sql-exporter  | 1.3.8.pgdg22.04+2 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-prometheus-sql-exporter  | 1.3.8.pgdg20.04+2 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-shellinabox              | 1.3.8.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-shellinabox              | 1.3.8.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-shellinabox              | 1.3.8.pgdg120+2   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-shellinabox              | 1.3.8.pgdg110+2   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-shellinabox              | 1.3.7.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-shellinabox              | 1.3.8.pgdg24.04+2 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-shellinabox              | 1.3.8.pgdg23.10+2 | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
elephant-shed-shellinabox              | 1.3.8.pgdg22.04+2 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-shellinabox              | 1.3.8.pgdg20.04+2 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-tmate                    | 1.3.8.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-tmate                    | 1.3.8.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-tmate                    | 1.3.8.pgdg120+2   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-tmate                    | 1.3.8.pgdg110+2   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-tmate                    | 1.3.7.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-tmate                    | 1.3.8.pgdg24.04+2 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-tmate                    | 1.3.8.pgdg23.10+2 | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
elephant-shed-tmate                    | 1.3.8.pgdg22.04+2 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
elephant-shed-tmate                    | 1.3.8.pgdg20.04+2 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.