Subject: elephant-shed updated to version 1.3.8.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 08:51:23 +0000

The package elephant-shed was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

This is the first version of this package in the repository.

New version 1.3.8.pgdg+1:

elephant-shed                           |  1.3.8.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x,  source
elephant-shed                           |  1.3.8.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
elephant-shed                           |  1.3.8.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
elephant-shed                           |  1.3.8.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
elephant-shed                           |  1.3.7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x,  source
elephant-shed                           |  1.3.8.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
elephant-shed                           |  1.3.8.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64,  source                              
elephant-shed                           |  1.3.7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64,  source                              
elephant-shed                           |  1.3.8.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
elephant-shed                           |  1.3.8.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
elephant-shed-cockpit                   |  1.3.8.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-cockpit                   |  1.3.8.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-cockpit                   |  1.3.8.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-cockpit                   |  1.3.8.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-cockpit                   |  1.3.7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-cockpit                   |  1.3.8.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-cockpit                   |  1.3.8.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-cockpit                   |  1.3.7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-cockpit                   |  1.3.8.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-cockpit                   |  1.3.8.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-grafana                   |  1.3.8.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-grafana                   |  1.3.8.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-grafana                   |  1.3.8.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-grafana                   |  1.3.8.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-grafana                   |  1.3.7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-grafana                   |  1.3.8.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-grafana                   |  1.3.8.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-grafana                   |  1.3.7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-grafana                   |  1.3.8.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-grafana                   |  1.3.8.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-omnidb                    |  1.3.8.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-omnidb                    |  1.3.8.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-omnidb                    |  1.3.8.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-omnidb                    |  1.3.8.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-omnidb                    |  1.3.7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-omnidb                    |  1.3.8.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-omnidb                    |  1.3.8.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-omnidb                    |  1.3.7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-omnidb                    |  1.3.8.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-omnidb                    |  1.3.8.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-pgbackrest                |  1.3.8.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-pgbackrest                |  1.3.8.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-pgbackrest                |  1.3.8.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-pgbackrest                |  1.3.8.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-pgbackrest                |  1.3.7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-pgbackrest                |  1.3.8.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-pgbackrest                |  1.3.8.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-pgbackrest                |  1.3.7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-pgbackrest                |  1.3.8.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-pgbackrest                |  1.3.8.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-pgbadger                  |  1.3.8.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-pgbadger                  |  1.3.8.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-pgbadger                  |  1.3.8.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-pgbadger                  |  1.3.8.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-pgbadger                  |  1.3.7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-pgbadger                  |  1.3.8.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-pgbadger                  |  1.3.8.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-pgbadger                  |  1.3.7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-pgbadger                  |  1.3.8.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-pgbadger                  |  1.3.8.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-portal                    |  1.3.8.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-portal                    |  1.3.8.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-portal                    |  1.3.8.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-portal                    |  1.3.8.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-portal                    |  1.3.7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-portal                    |  1.3.8.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-portal                    |  1.3.8.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-portal                    |  1.3.7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-portal                    |  1.3.8.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-portal                    |  1.3.8.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-postgresql                |  1.3.8.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-postgresql                |  1.3.8.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-postgresql                |  1.3.8.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-postgresql                |  1.3.8.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-postgresql                |  1.3.7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-postgresql                |  1.3.8.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-postgresql                |  1.3.8.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-postgresql                |  1.3.7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-postgresql                |  1.3.8.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-postgresql                |  1.3.8.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-powa                      |  1.3.8.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-powa                      |  1.3.8.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-powa                      |  1.3.8.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-powa                      |  1.3.8.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-powa                      |  1.3.7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-powa                      |  1.3.8.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-powa                      |  1.3.8.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-powa                      |  1.3.7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-powa                      |  1.3.8.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-powa                      |  1.3.8.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-prometheus                |  1.3.8.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-prometheus                |  1.3.8.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-prometheus                |  1.3.8.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-prometheus                |  1.3.8.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-prometheus                |  1.3.7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-prometheus                |  1.3.8.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-prometheus                |  1.3.8.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-prometheus                |  1.3.7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-prometheus                |  1.3.8.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-prometheus                |  1.3.8.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-prometheus-node-exporter  |  1.3.8.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-prometheus-node-exporter  |  1.3.8.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-prometheus-node-exporter  |  1.3.8.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-prometheus-node-exporter  |  1.3.8.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-prometheus-node-exporter  |  1.3.7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-prometheus-node-exporter  |  1.3.8.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-prometheus-node-exporter  |  1.3.8.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-prometheus-node-exporter  |  1.3.7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-prometheus-node-exporter  |  1.3.8.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-prometheus-node-exporter  |  1.3.8.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-prometheus-sql-exporter   |  1.3.8.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-prometheus-sql-exporter   |  1.3.8.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-prometheus-sql-exporter   |  1.3.8.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-prometheus-sql-exporter   |  1.3.8.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-prometheus-sql-exporter   |  1.3.7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-prometheus-sql-exporter   |  1.3.8.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-prometheus-sql-exporter   |  1.3.8.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-prometheus-sql-exporter   |  1.3.7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-prometheus-sql-exporter   |  1.3.8.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-prometheus-sql-exporter   |  1.3.8.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-shellinabox               |  1.3.8.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-shellinabox               |  1.3.8.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-shellinabox               |  1.3.8.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-shellinabox               |  1.3.8.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-shellinabox               |  1.3.7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-shellinabox               |  1.3.8.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-shellinabox               |  1.3.8.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-shellinabox               |  1.3.7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-shellinabox               |  1.3.8.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-shellinabox               |  1.3.8.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-tmate                     |  1.3.8.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-tmate                     |  1.3.8.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-tmate                     |  1.3.8.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-tmate                     |  1.3.8.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-tmate                     |  1.3.7.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
elephant-shed-tmate                     |  1.3.8.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-tmate                     |  1.3.8.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-tmate                     |  1.3.7.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                       
elephant-shed-tmate                     |  1.3.8.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
elephant-shed-tmate                     |  1.3.8.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.