Subject: postgresql-common updated to version 260.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2024 15:31:13 +0000

The package postgresql-common was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-common (260.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 09 May 2024 17:10:04 +0200

postgresql-common (260) unstable; urgency=medium

  * t/020_create_sql_remove.t: Skip plpython3 tests on 9.x and Python 3.12+.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Thu, 09 May 2024 17:10:04 +0200

New version 260.pgdg+1:

postgresql-common          |  260.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x,  source
postgresql-common          |  260.pgdg130+1       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
postgresql-common          |  260.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
postgresql-common          |  260.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
postgresql-common          |  260.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x,  source
postgresql-common          |  260.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
postgresql-common          |  260.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64,    source                              
postgresql-common          |  260.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
postgresql-common          |  260.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
postgresql                 |  16+260.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql                 |  16+260.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql                 |  16+260.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql                 |  16+260.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql                 |  16+260.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql                 |  16+260.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql                 |  16+260.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                         
postgresql                 |  16+260.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql                 |  16+260.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-all             |  260.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-all             |  260.pgdg130+1       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-all             |  260.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-all             |  260.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-all             |  260.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-all             |  260.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-all             |  260.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                         
postgresql-all             |  260.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-all             |  260.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client          |  16+260.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-client          |  16+260.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client          |  16+260.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client          |  16+260.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client          |  16+260.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-client          |  16+260.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client          |  16+260.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                         
postgresql-client          |  16+260.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client          |  16+260.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-common   |  260.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-client-common   |  260.pgdg130+1       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-common   |  260.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-common   |  260.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-common   |  260.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-client-common   |  260.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-common   |  260.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                         
postgresql-client-common   |  260.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-common   |  260.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-contrib         |  16+260.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-contrib         |  16+260.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-contrib         |  16+260.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-contrib         |  16+260.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-contrib         |  16+260.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-contrib         |  16+260.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-contrib         |  16+260.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                         
postgresql-contrib         |  16+260.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-contrib         |  16+260.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-doc             |  16+260.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-doc             |  16+260.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-doc             |  16+260.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-doc             |  16+260.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-doc             |  16+260.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-doc             |  16+260.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-doc             |  16+260.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                         
postgresql-doc             |  16+260.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-doc             |  16+260.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-server-dev-all  |  260.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-server-dev-all  |  260.pgdg130+1       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-server-dev-all  |  260.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-server-dev-all  |  260.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-server-dev-all  |  260.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                        
postgresql-server-dev-all  |  259.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                               
postgresql-server-dev-all  |  260.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-server-dev-all  |  260.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                         
postgresql-server-dev-all  |  260.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-server-dev-all  |  260.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.