Subject: wal2json updated to version 2.6-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2024 15:32:47 +0000

The package wal2json was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

wal2json (2.6-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Sat, 04 May 2024 12:20:23 +0200

wal2json (2.6-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 2.6.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Sat, 04 May 2024 12:20:23 +0200

New version 2.6-1.pgdg+1:

wal2json                        |  2.6-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source                                 
wal2json                        |  2.6-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  source                                 
wal2json                        |  2.6-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                                 
wal2json                        |  2.6-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                                 
wal2json                        |  2.6-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source                                 
wal2json                        |  2.6-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  source                                 
wal2json                        |  2.6-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  source                                 
wal2json                        |  2.6-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                                 
wal2json                        |  2.6-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source                                 
postgresql-10-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   i386                
postgresql-10-wal2json          |  2.5-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                        
postgresql-10-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                  
postgresql-10-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   i386                
postgresql-10-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.5-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                        
postgresql-10-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                  
postgresql-10-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   i386                
postgresql-11-wal2json          |  2.5-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                        
postgresql-11-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                  
postgresql-11-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   i386                
postgresql-11-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.5-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                        
postgresql-11-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                  
postgresql-11-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   i386                
postgresql-12-wal2json          |  2.5-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                        
postgresql-12-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                  
postgresql-12-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   i386                
postgresql-12-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.5-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                        
postgresql-12-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                  
postgresql-12-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   i386                
postgresql-13-wal2json          |  2.5-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                        
postgresql-13-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                  
postgresql-13-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   i386                
postgresql-13-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.5-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                        
postgresql-13-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                  
postgresql-13-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   i386                
postgresql-14-wal2json          |  2.5-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                        
postgresql-14-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                  
postgresql-14-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   i386                
postgresql-14-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.5-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                        
postgresql-14-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                  
postgresql-14-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   i386                
postgresql-15-wal2json          |  2.5-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                        
postgresql-15-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                  
postgresql-15-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   i386                
postgresql-15-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.5-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                        
postgresql-15-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                  
postgresql-15-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   i386                
postgresql-16-wal2json          |  2.5-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                        
postgresql-16-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                  
postgresql-16-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-wal2json          |  2.6-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   i386                
postgresql-16-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.5-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                        
postgresql-16-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                  
postgresql-16-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-wal2json-dbgsym   |  2.6-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-9.4-wal2json         |  2.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    ppc64el                      
postgresql-9.4-wal2json         |  2.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el                      
postgresql-9.4-wal2json         |  2.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el                      
postgresql-9.4-wal2json         |  2.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    ppc64el                      
postgresql-9.4-wal2json         |  1.0-6.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                                   
postgresql-9.4-wal2json-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    ppc64el                      
postgresql-9.4-wal2json-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el                      
postgresql-9.4-wal2json-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el                      
postgresql-9.4-wal2json-dbgsym  |  2.0-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    ppc64el                      
postgresql-9.4-wal2json-dbgsym  |  1.0-6.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  i386                                   
postgresql-9.5-wal2json         |  2.3-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-wal2json         |  2.3-2.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-wal2json         |  2.3-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-wal2json         |  2.3-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-wal2json         |  2.3-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-wal2json         |  2.3-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-wal2json-dbgsym  |  2.3-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-wal2json-dbgsym  |  2.3-2.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-wal2json-dbgsym  |  2.3-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-wal2json-dbgsym  |  2.3-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.5-wal2json-dbgsym  |  2.3-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.5-wal2json-dbgsym  |  2.3-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-wal2json         |  2.4-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-wal2json         |  2.4-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-wal2json         |  2.4-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-wal2json         |  2.4-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-wal2json         |  2.4-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-wal2json         |  2.4-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-wal2json-dbgsym  |  2.4-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-wal2json-dbgsym  |  2.4-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-wal2json-dbgsym  |  2.4-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-wal2json-dbgsym  |  2.4-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   i386,     ppc64el   
postgresql-9.6-wal2json-dbgsym  |  2.4-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el             
postgresql-9.6-wal2json-dbgsym  |  2.4-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el             

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.