Subject: oracle-fdw updated to version 2.6.0-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 15:00:20 +0000

The package oracle-fdw was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

oracle-fdw (2.6.0-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Tue, 17 Oct 2023 15:58:17 +0200

oracle-fdw (2.6.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 2.6.0.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Tue, 17 Oct 2023 15:58:17 +0200

New version 2.6.0-1.pgdg+1:

oracle-fdw                       |  2.6.0-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  source                 
oracle-fdw                       |  2.6.0-1.pgdg130+1         |  trixie-pgdg    |  source                 
oracle-fdw                       |  2.6.0-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                 
oracle-fdw                       |  2.6.0-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                 
oracle-fdw                       |  2.6.0-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  source                 
oracle-fdw                       |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.10+1       |  mantic-pgdg    |  source                 
oracle-fdw                       |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  source                 
oracle-fdw                       |  2.6.0~beta-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  source                 
oracle-fdw                       |  2.6.0-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                 
oracle-fdw                       |  2.6.0-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  source                 
oracle-fdw                       |  2.5.0-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  source                 
postgresql-10-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-10-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg130+1         |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-10-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-10-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-10-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-10-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.10+1       |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                  
postgresql-10-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                  
postgresql-10-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0~beta-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                  
postgresql-10-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-10-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-10-oracle-fdw         |  2.5.0-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386   
postgresql-10-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-10-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg130+1         |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-10-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-10-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-10-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-10-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.10+1       |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                  
postgresql-10-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                  
postgresql-10-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0~beta-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                  
postgresql-10-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-10-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-10-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.5.0-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386   
postgresql-11-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-11-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg130+1         |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-11-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-11-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-11-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-11-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.10+1       |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                  
postgresql-11-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                  
postgresql-11-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0~beta-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                  
postgresql-11-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-11-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-11-oracle-fdw         |  2.5.0-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386   
postgresql-11-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-11-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg130+1         |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-11-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-11-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-11-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-11-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.10+1       |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                  
postgresql-11-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                  
postgresql-11-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0~beta-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                  
postgresql-11-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-11-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-11-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.5.0-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386   
postgresql-12-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-12-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg130+1         |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-12-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-12-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-12-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-12-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.10+1       |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                  
postgresql-12-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                  
postgresql-12-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0~beta-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                  
postgresql-12-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-12-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-12-oracle-fdw         |  2.5.0-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386   
postgresql-12-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-12-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg130+1         |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-12-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-12-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-12-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-12-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.10+1       |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                  
postgresql-12-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                  
postgresql-12-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0~beta-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                  
postgresql-12-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-12-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-12-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.5.0-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386   
postgresql-13-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-13-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg130+1         |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-13-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-13-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-13-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-13-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.10+1       |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                  
postgresql-13-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                  
postgresql-13-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0~beta-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                  
postgresql-13-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-13-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-13-oracle-fdw         |  2.5.0-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386   
postgresql-13-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-13-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg130+1         |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-13-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-13-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-13-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-13-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.10+1       |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                  
postgresql-13-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                  
postgresql-13-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0~beta-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                  
postgresql-13-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-13-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-13-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.5.0-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386   
postgresql-14-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-14-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg130+1         |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-14-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-14-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-14-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-14-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.10+1       |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                  
postgresql-14-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                  
postgresql-14-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0~beta-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                  
postgresql-14-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-14-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-14-oracle-fdw         |  2.5.0-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386   
postgresql-14-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-14-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg130+1         |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-14-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-14-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-14-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-14-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.10+1       |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                  
postgresql-14-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                  
postgresql-14-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0~beta-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                  
postgresql-14-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-14-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-14-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.5.0-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386   
postgresql-15-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-15-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg130+1         |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-15-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-15-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-15-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-15-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.10+1       |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                  
postgresql-15-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                  
postgresql-15-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0~beta-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                  
postgresql-15-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-15-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-15-oracle-fdw         |  2.5.0-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386   
postgresql-15-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-15-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg130+1         |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-15-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-15-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-15-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-15-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.10+1       |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                  
postgresql-15-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                  
postgresql-15-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0~beta-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                  
postgresql-15-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-15-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-15-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.5.0-1.pgdg18.04+1       |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386   
postgresql-16-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-16-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg130+1         |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-16-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-16-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-16-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-16-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.10+1       |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                  
postgresql-16-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                  
postgresql-16-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0~beta-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                  
postgresql-16-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-16-oracle-fdw         |  2.6.0-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-16-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg+1            |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-16-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg130+1         |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-16-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg120+1         |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-16-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg110+1         |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-16-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg100+1         |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,  s390x
postgresql-16-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.10+1       |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                  
postgresql-16-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg23.04+1       |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                  
postgresql-16-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0~beta-1.pgdg22.10+1  |  kinetic-pgdg   |  amd64                  
postgresql-16-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg22.04+1       |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  
postgresql-16-oracle-fdw-dbgsym  |  2.6.0-1.pgdg20.04+1       |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  s390x  

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.