Subject: postgresql-17 updated to version 17~beta3-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2024 13:12:14 +0000

The package postgresql-17 was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-17 (17~beta3-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * Changes applied by generate-pgdg-source:
    + Moving binary packages to component 17.
    + Enabling cassert.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 07 Aug 2024 16:16:02 +0200

postgresql-17 (17~beta3-1) experimental; urgency=medium

  * Third beta version.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 07 Aug 2024 16:16:02 +0200

New version 17~beta3-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-17                    |  17~beta3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x,  source
postgresql-17                    |  17~beta3-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
postgresql-17                    |  17~beta3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
postgresql-17                    |  17~beta3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
postgresql-17                    |  17~beta3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     source            
postgresql-17                    |  17~beta3-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
postgresql-17                    |  17~beta3-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64,    source                                
postgresql-17                    |  17~beta3-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
postgresql-17                    |  17~beta3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
libecpg6                         |  16.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                         |  8.3.23-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-10.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.0.23-10.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.1.24-16.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                         |  9.2.24-13.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                         |  9.3.25-12.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-11.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                         |  9.5.25-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                         |  9.6.24-8.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                         |  10.23-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                         |  11.22-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                         |  12.19-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                         |  13.15-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                         |  14.12-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                         |  15.7-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                         |  17~beta3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6                         |  16.3-1.pgdg130+2        |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  8.3.23-9.pgdg130+1      |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-10.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                         |  9.0.23-10.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                         |  9.1.24-16.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.2.24-13.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.3.25-12.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-11.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.5.25-9.pgdg130+1      |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.6.24-8.pgdg130+1      |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  10.23-4.pgdg130+1       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  11.22-4.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  12.19-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  13.15-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  14.12-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  15.7-1.pgdg130+2        |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  17~beta3-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  16.3-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  8.3.23-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-10.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                         |  9.0.23-10.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                         |  9.1.24-16.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.2.24-13.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.3.25-12.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-11.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.5.25-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.6.24-8.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  10.23-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  11.22-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  12.19-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  13.15-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  14.12-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  15.7-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  17~beta3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  16.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  8.3.23-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-10.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                         |  9.0.23-10.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                         |  9.1.24-16.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.2.24-13.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.3.25-12.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-11.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.5.25-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.6.24-8.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  10.23-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  11.22-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  12.19-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  13.15-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  14.12-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  15.7-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  17~beta3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  16.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg6                         |  16.2-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg6                         |  8.3.23-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    i386                                  
libecpg6                         |  8.3.23-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    i386                                  
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg6                         |  9.0.23-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    i386                                  
libecpg6                         |  9.0.23-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg6                         |  9.1.24-16.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg6                         |  9.1.24-13.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg6                         |  9.2.24-13.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg6                         |  9.2.24-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg6                         |  9.3.25-12.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg6                         |  9.3.25-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-11.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg6                         |  9.5.25-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg6                         |  9.5.25-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg6                         |  9.6.24-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg6                         |  9.6.24-5.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg6                         |  10.23-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg6                         |  10.23-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg6                         |  11.22-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg6                         |  11.22-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg6                         |  12.19-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg6                         |  12.18-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg6                         |  13.15-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg6                         |  13.14-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg6                         |  14.12-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg6                         |  14.11-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg6                         |  15.7-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg6                         |  15.6-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg6                         |  17~beta3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg6                         |  16.3-1.pgdg24.04+1      |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  8.3.23-9.pgdg24.04+1    |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-10.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                         |  9.0.23-10.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                         |  9.1.24-16.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.2.24-13.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.3.25-12.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-11.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.5.25-9.pgdg24.04+1    |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.6.24-8.pgdg24.04+1    |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  13.15-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  14.12-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  15.7-1.pgdg24.04+1      |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  17~beta3-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  16.3-1.pgdg23.10+1      |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg6                         |  10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg6                         |  11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg6                         |  12.19-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg6                         |  13.15-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg6                         |  14.12-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg6                         |  15.7-1.pgdg23.10+1      |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg6                         |  17~beta3-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg6                         |  16.3-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  8.3.23-9.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-10.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                         |  9.0.23-10.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                         |  9.1.24-16.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.2.24-13.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.3.25-12.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-11.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.5.25-9.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.6.24-8.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  12.19-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  13.15-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  14.12-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  15.7-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  17~beta3-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  16.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  8.3.23-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                         |  8.4.22-10.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                         |  9.0.23-10.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg6                         |  9.1.24-16.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.2.24-13.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.3.25-12.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.4.26-11.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.5.25-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  9.6.24-8.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  12.19-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  13.15-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  14.12-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  15.7-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6                         |  17~beta3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  16.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  10.23-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  11.22-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  12.19-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  13.15-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  14.12-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  15.7-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  16.3-1.pgdg130+2        |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  10.23-4.pgdg130+1       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  11.22-4.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  12.19-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  13.15-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  14.12-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  15.7-1.pgdg130+2        |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  16.3-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  10.23-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  11.22-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  12.19-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  13.15-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  14.12-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  15.7-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  16.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  10.23-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  11.22-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  12.19-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  13.15-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  14.12-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  15.7-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  16.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  16.2-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  10.23-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  10.23-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  11.22-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  11.22-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  12.19-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  12.18-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  13.15-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  13.14-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  14.12-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  14.11-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  15.7-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  15.6-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  16.3-1.pgdg24.04+1      |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  13.15-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  14.12-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  15.7-1.pgdg24.04+1      |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  16.3-1.pgdg23.10+1      |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  12.19-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  13.15-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  14.12-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  15.7-1.pgdg23.10+1      |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  16.3-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  12.19-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  13.15-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  14.12-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  15.7-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  16.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  12.19-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  13.15-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  14.12-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  15.7-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg6-dbgsym                  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  16.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.23-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-10.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.23-10.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.24-16.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.24-13.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.25-12.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-11.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.25-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.24-8.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.23-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.22-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.19-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                  |  13.15-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                  |  14.12-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                  |  15.7-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3                  |  16.3-1.pgdg130+2        |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.23-9.pgdg130+1      |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-10.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.23-10.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.24-16.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.24-13.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.25-12.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-11.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.25-9.pgdg130+1      |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.24-8.pgdg130+1      |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.23-4.pgdg130+1       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.22-4.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.19-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  13.15-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  14.12-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  15.7-1.pgdg130+2        |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  16.3-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.23-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-10.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.23-10.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.24-16.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.24-13.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.25-12.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-11.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.25-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.24-8.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.23-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.22-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.19-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  13.15-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  14.12-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  15.7-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  16.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.23-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-10.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.23-10.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.24-16.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.24-13.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.25-12.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-11.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.25-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.24-8.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.23-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.22-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.19-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  13.15-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  14.12-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  15.7-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  16.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-compat3                  |  16.2-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.23-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    i386                                  
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.23-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    i386                                  
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.23-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    i386                                  
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.23-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.24-16.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.24-13.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.24-13.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.24-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.25-12.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.25-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-11.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.25-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.25-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.24-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.24-5.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.23-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.23-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.22-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.22-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.19-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.18-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-compat3                  |  13.15-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-compat3                  |  13.14-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-compat3                  |  14.12-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-compat3                  |  14.11-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-compat3                  |  15.7-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-compat3                  |  15.6-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-compat3                  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-compat3                  |  16.3-1.pgdg24.04+1      |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.23-9.pgdg24.04+1    |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-10.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.23-10.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.24-16.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.24-13.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.25-12.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-11.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.25-9.pgdg24.04+1    |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.24-8.pgdg24.04+1    |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  13.15-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  14.12-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  15.7-1.pgdg24.04+1      |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  16.3-1.pgdg23.10+1      |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.19-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-compat3                  |  13.15-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-compat3                  |  14.12-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-compat3                  |  15.7-1.pgdg23.10+1      |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-compat3                  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-compat3                  |  16.3-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.23-9.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-10.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.23-10.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.24-16.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.24-13.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.25-12.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-11.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.25-9.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.24-8.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.19-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  13.15-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  14.12-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  15.7-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  16.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.3.23-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                  |  8.4.22-10.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.0.23-10.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.1.24-16.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.2.24-13.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.3.25-12.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.4.26-11.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.5.25-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  9.6.24-8.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  12.19-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  13.15-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  14.12-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  15.7-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3                  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  16.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  10.23-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  11.22-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  12.19-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  13.15-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  14.12-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  15.7-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  17~beta3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  16.3-1.pgdg130+2        |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  10.23-4.pgdg130+1       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  11.22-4.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  12.19-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  13.15-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  14.12-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  15.7-1.pgdg130+2        |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  17~beta3-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  16.3-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  10.23-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  11.22-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  12.19-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  13.15-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  14.12-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  15.7-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  17~beta3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  16.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  10.23-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  11.22-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  12.19-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  13.15-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  14.12-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  15.7-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  17~beta3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  16.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  16.2-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  10.23-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  10.23-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  11.22-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  11.22-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  12.19-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  12.18-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  13.15-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  13.14-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  14.12-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  14.11-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  15.7-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  15.6-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  17~beta3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  16.3-1.pgdg24.04+1      |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  13.15-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  14.12-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  15.7-1.pgdg24.04+1      |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  17~beta3-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  16.3-1.pgdg23.10+1      |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  12.19-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  13.15-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  14.12-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  15.7-1.pgdg23.10+1      |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  17~beta3-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  16.3-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  12.19-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  13.15-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  14.12-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  15.7-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  17~beta3-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  16.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  12.19-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  13.15-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  14.12-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  15.7-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym           |  17~beta3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  16.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                      |  8.2.23-12.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.23-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-10.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.23-10.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.24-16.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.24-13.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.25-12.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-11.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.25-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.24-8.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                      |  10.23-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                      |  11.22-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                      |  12.19-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                      |  13.15-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                      |  14.12-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                      |  15.7-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev                      |  16.3-1.pgdg130+2        |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  8.2.23-12.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.23-9.pgdg130+1      |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-10.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.23-10.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.24-16.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.24-13.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.25-12.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-11.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.25-9.pgdg130+1      |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.24-8.pgdg130+1      |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  10.23-4.pgdg130+1       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  11.22-4.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  12.19-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  13.15-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  14.12-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  15.7-1.pgdg130+2        |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  16.3-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  8.2.23-12.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.23-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-10.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.23-10.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.24-16.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.24-13.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.25-12.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-11.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.25-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.24-8.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  10.23-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  11.22-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  12.19-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  13.15-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  14.12-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  15.7-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  16.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  8.2.23-12.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.23-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-10.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.23-10.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.24-16.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.24-13.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.25-12.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-11.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.25-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.24-8.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  10.23-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  11.22-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  12.19-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  13.15-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  14.12-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  15.7-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  16.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-dev                      |  16.2-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-dev                      |  8.2.23-12.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    i386                                  
libecpg-dev                      |  8.2.23-11.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.23-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    i386                                  
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.23-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    i386                                  
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.23-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    i386                                  
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.23-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.24-16.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.24-13.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.24-13.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.24-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.25-12.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.25-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-11.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.25-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.25-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.24-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.24-5.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-dev                      |  10.23-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-dev                      |  10.23-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-dev                      |  11.22-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-dev                      |  11.22-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-dev                      |  12.19-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-dev                      |  12.18-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-dev                      |  13.15-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-dev                      |  13.14-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-dev                      |  14.12-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-dev                      |  14.11-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-dev                      |  15.7-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-dev                      |  15.6-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-dev                      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-dev                      |  16.3-1.pgdg24.04+1      |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  8.2.23-12.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.23-9.pgdg24.04+1    |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-10.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.23-10.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.24-16.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.24-13.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.25-12.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-11.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.25-9.pgdg24.04+1    |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.24-8.pgdg24.04+1    |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  13.15-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  14.12-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  15.7-1.pgdg24.04+1      |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  16.3-1.pgdg23.10+1      |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-dev                      |  10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-dev                      |  11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-dev                      |  12.19-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-dev                      |  13.15-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-dev                      |  14.12-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-dev                      |  15.7-1.pgdg23.10+1      |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-dev                      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-dev                      |  16.3-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  8.2.23-12.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.23-9.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-10.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.23-10.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.24-16.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.24-13.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.25-12.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-11.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.25-9.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.24-8.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  12.19-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  13.15-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  14.12-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  15.7-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  16.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  8.2.23-12.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                      |  8.3.23-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                      |  8.4.22-10.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                      |  9.0.23-10.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libecpg-dev                      |  9.1.24-16.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.2.24-13.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.3.25-12.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.4.26-11.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.5.25-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  9.6.24-8.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  12.19-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  13.15-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  14.12-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  15.7-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev                      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  16.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  10.23-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  11.22-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  12.19-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  13.15-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  14.12-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  15.7-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  17~beta3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  16.3-1.pgdg130+2        |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  10.23-4.pgdg130+1       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  11.22-4.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  12.19-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  13.15-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  14.12-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  15.7-1.pgdg130+2        |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  17~beta3-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  16.3-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  10.23-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  11.22-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  12.19-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  13.15-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  14.12-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  15.7-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  17~beta3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  16.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  10.23-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  11.22-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  12.19-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  13.15-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  14.12-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  15.7-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  17~beta3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  16.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  16.2-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  10.23-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  10.23-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  11.22-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  11.22-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  12.19-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  12.18-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  13.15-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  13.14-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  14.12-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  14.11-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  15.7-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  15.6-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  17~beta3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  16.3-1.pgdg24.04+1      |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  13.15-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  14.12-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  15.7-1.pgdg24.04+1      |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  17~beta3-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  16.3-1.pgdg23.10+1      |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  12.19-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  13.15-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  14.12-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  15.7-1.pgdg23.10+1      |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  17~beta3-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  16.3-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  12.19-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  13.15-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  14.12-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  15.7-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  17~beta3-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  16.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  12.19-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  13.15-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  14.12-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  15.7-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libecpg-dev-dbgsym               |  17~beta3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  16.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.23-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-10.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.23-10.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.24-16.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.24-13.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.25-12.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-11.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.25-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.24-8.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                      |  10.23-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                      |  11.22-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                      |  12.19-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                      |  13.15-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                      |  14.12-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                      |  15.7-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3                      |  16.3-1.pgdg130+2        |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.23-9.pgdg130+1      |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-10.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.23-10.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.24-16.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.24-13.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.25-12.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-11.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.25-9.pgdg130+1      |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.24-8.pgdg130+1      |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  10.23-4.pgdg130+1       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  11.22-4.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  12.19-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  13.15-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  14.12-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  15.7-1.pgdg130+2        |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  16.3-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.23-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-10.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.23-10.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.24-16.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.24-13.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.25-12.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-11.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.25-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.24-8.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  10.23-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  11.22-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  12.19-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  13.15-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  14.12-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  15.7-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  16.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.23-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-10.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.23-10.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.24-16.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.24-13.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.25-12.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-11.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.25-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.24-8.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  10.23-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  11.22-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  12.19-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  13.15-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  14.12-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  15.7-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  16.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpgtypes3                      |  16.2-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.23-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    i386                                  
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.23-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    i386                                  
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.23-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    i386                                  
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.23-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.24-16.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.24-13.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.24-13.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.24-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.25-12.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.25-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-11.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.25-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.25-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.24-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.24-5.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpgtypes3                      |  10.23-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpgtypes3                      |  10.23-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpgtypes3                      |  11.22-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpgtypes3                      |  11.22-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpgtypes3                      |  12.19-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpgtypes3                      |  12.18-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpgtypes3                      |  13.15-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpgtypes3                      |  13.14-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpgtypes3                      |  14.12-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpgtypes3                      |  14.11-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpgtypes3                      |  15.7-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpgtypes3                      |  15.6-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpgtypes3                      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpgtypes3                      |  16.3-1.pgdg24.04+1      |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.23-9.pgdg24.04+1    |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-10.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.23-10.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.24-16.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.24-13.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.25-12.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-11.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.25-9.pgdg24.04+1    |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.24-8.pgdg24.04+1    |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  13.15-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  14.12-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  15.7-1.pgdg24.04+1      |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  16.3-1.pgdg23.10+1      |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpgtypes3                      |  10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpgtypes3                      |  11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpgtypes3                      |  12.19-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpgtypes3                      |  13.15-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpgtypes3                      |  14.12-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpgtypes3                      |  15.7-1.pgdg23.10+1      |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpgtypes3                      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpgtypes3                      |  16.3-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.23-9.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-10.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.23-10.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.24-16.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.24-13.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.25-12.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-11.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.25-9.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.24-8.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  12.19-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  13.15-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  14.12-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  15.7-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  16.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  8.3.23-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                      |  8.4.22-10.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                      |  9.0.23-10.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpgtypes3                      |  9.1.24-16.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.2.24-13.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.3.25-12.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.4.26-11.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.5.25-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  9.6.24-8.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  12.19-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  13.15-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  14.12-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  15.7-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3                      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  16.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  10.23-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  11.22-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  12.19-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  13.15-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  14.12-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  15.7-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  17~beta3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  16.3-1.pgdg130+2        |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  10.23-4.pgdg130+1       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  11.22-4.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  12.19-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  13.15-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  14.12-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  15.7-1.pgdg130+2        |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  17~beta3-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  16.3-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  10.23-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  11.22-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  12.19-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  13.15-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  14.12-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  15.7-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  17~beta3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  16.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  10.23-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  11.22-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  12.19-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  13.15-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  14.12-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  15.7-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  17~beta3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  16.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  16.2-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  10.23-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  10.23-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  11.22-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  11.22-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  12.19-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  12.18-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  13.15-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  13.14-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  14.12-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  14.11-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  15.7-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  15.6-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  17~beta3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  16.3-1.pgdg24.04+1      |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  13.15-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  14.12-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  15.7-1.pgdg24.04+1      |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  17~beta3-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  16.3-1.pgdg23.10+1      |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  12.19-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  13.15-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  14.12-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  15.7-1.pgdg23.10+1      |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  17~beta3-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  16.3-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  12.19-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  13.15-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  14.12-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  15.7-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  17~beta3-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  16.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  12.19-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  13.15-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  14.12-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  15.7-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpgtypes3-dbgsym               |  17~beta3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  16.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                           |  8.2.23-12.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  8.3.23-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-10.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.0.23-10.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.1.24-16.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                           |  9.2.24-13.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                           |  9.3.25-12.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-11.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                           |  9.5.25-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                           |  9.6.24-8.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                           |  10.23-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                           |  11.22-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                           |  12.19-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                           |  13.15-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                           |  14.12-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                           |  15.7-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                           |  17~beta3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5                           |  16.3-1.pgdg130+2        |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  8.2.23-12.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                           |  8.3.23-9.pgdg130+1      |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-10.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                           |  9.0.23-10.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                           |  9.1.24-16.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.2.24-13.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.3.25-12.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-11.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.5.25-9.pgdg130+1      |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.6.24-8.pgdg130+1      |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  10.23-4.pgdg130+1       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  11.22-4.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  12.19-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  13.15-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  14.12-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  15.7-1.pgdg130+2        |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  17~beta3-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  16.3-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  8.2.23-12.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                           |  8.3.23-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-10.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                           |  9.0.23-10.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                           |  9.1.24-16.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.2.24-13.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.3.25-12.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-11.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.5.25-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.6.24-8.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  10.23-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  11.22-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  12.19-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  13.15-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  14.12-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  15.7-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  17~beta3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  16.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  8.2.23-12.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                           |  8.3.23-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-10.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                           |  9.0.23-10.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                           |  9.1.24-16.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.2.24-13.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.3.25-12.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-11.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.5.25-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.6.24-8.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  10.23-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  11.22-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  12.19-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  13.15-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  14.12-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  15.7-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  17~beta3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  16.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq5                           |  16.2-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq5                           |  8.2.23-12.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    i386                                  
libpq5                           |  8.2.23-11.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq5                           |  8.3.23-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    i386                                  
libpq5                           |  8.3.23-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    i386                                  
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq5                           |  9.0.23-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    i386                                  
libpq5                           |  9.0.23-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq5                           |  9.1.24-16.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq5                           |  9.1.24-13.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq5                           |  9.2.24-13.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq5                           |  9.2.24-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq5                           |  9.3.25-12.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq5                           |  9.3.25-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-11.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq5                           |  9.5.25-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq5                           |  9.5.25-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq5                           |  9.6.24-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq5                           |  9.6.24-5.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq5                           |  10.23-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq5                           |  10.23-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq5                           |  11.22-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq5                           |  11.22-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq5                           |  12.19-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq5                           |  12.18-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq5                           |  13.15-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq5                           |  13.14-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq5                           |  14.12-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq5                           |  14.11-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq5                           |  15.7-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq5                           |  15.6-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq5                           |  17~beta3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq5                           |  16.3-1.pgdg24.04+1      |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  8.2.23-12.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                           |  8.3.23-9.pgdg24.04+1    |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-10.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                           |  9.0.23-10.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                           |  9.1.24-16.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.2.24-13.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.3.25-12.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-11.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.5.25-9.pgdg24.04+1    |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.6.24-8.pgdg24.04+1    |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  13.15-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  14.12-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  15.7-1.pgdg24.04+1      |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  17~beta3-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  16.3-1.pgdg23.10+1      |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpq5                           |  10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpq5                           |  11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpq5                           |  12.19-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpq5                           |  13.15-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpq5                           |  14.12-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpq5                           |  15.7-1.pgdg23.10+1      |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpq5                           |  17~beta3-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpq5                           |  16.3-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  8.2.23-12.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                           |  8.3.23-9.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-10.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                           |  9.0.23-10.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                           |  9.1.24-16.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.2.24-13.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.3.25-12.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-11.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.5.25-9.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.6.24-8.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  12.19-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  13.15-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  14.12-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  15.7-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  17~beta3-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  16.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  8.2.23-12.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                           |  8.3.23-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                           |  8.4.22-10.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                           |  9.0.23-10.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq5                           |  9.1.24-16.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.2.24-13.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.3.25-12.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.4.26-11.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.5.25-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  9.6.24-8.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  12.19-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  13.15-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  14.12-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  15.7-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5                           |  17~beta3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  16.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  10.23-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  11.22-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  12.19-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  13.15-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  14.12-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  15.7-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  17~beta3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  16.3-1.pgdg130+2        |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  10.23-4.pgdg130+1       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  11.22-4.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  12.19-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  13.15-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  14.12-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  15.7-1.pgdg130+2        |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  17~beta3-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  16.3-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  10.23-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  11.22-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  12.19-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  13.15-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  14.12-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  15.7-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  17~beta3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  16.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  10.23-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  11.22-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  12.19-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  13.15-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  14.12-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  15.7-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  17~beta3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  16.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  16.2-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  10.23-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  10.23-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  11.22-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  11.22-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  12.19-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  12.18-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  13.15-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  13.14-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  14.12-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  14.11-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  15.7-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  15.6-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  17~beta3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  16.3-1.pgdg24.04+1      |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  13.15-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  14.12-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  15.7-1.pgdg24.04+1      |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  17~beta3-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  16.3-1.pgdg23.10+1      |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  12.19-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  13.15-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  14.12-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  15.7-1.pgdg23.10+1      |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  17~beta3-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  16.3-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  12.19-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  13.15-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  14.12-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  15.7-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  17~beta3-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  16.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  12.19-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  13.15-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  14.12-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  15.7-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq5-dbgsym                    |  17~beta3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  16.3-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                        |  8.2.23-12.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.23-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-10.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.23-10.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.24-16.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.24-13.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.25-12.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-11.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.25-9.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.24-8.pgdg+1         |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                        |  10.23-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                        |  11.22-4.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                        |  12.19-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                        |  13.15-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                        |  14.12-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                        |  15.7-1.pgdg+1           |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                        |  17~beta3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libpq-dev                        |  16.3-1.pgdg130+2        |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  8.2.23-12.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.23-9.pgdg130+1      |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-10.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.23-10.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.24-16.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.24-13.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.25-12.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-11.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.25-9.pgdg130+1      |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.24-8.pgdg130+1      |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  10.23-4.pgdg130+1       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  11.22-4.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  12.19-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  13.15-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  14.12-1.pgdg130+2       |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  15.7-1.pgdg130+2        |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  17~beta3-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  16.3-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  8.2.23-12.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.23-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-10.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.23-10.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.24-16.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.24-13.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.25-12.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-11.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.25-9.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.24-8.pgdg120+1      |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  10.23-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  11.22-4.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  12.19-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  13.15-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  14.12-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  15.7-1.pgdg120+1        |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  17~beta3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  16.3-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  8.2.23-12.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.23-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-10.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.23-10.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.24-16.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.24-13.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.25-12.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-11.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.25-9.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.24-8.pgdg110+1      |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  10.23-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  11.22-4.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  12.19-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  13.15-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  14.12-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  15.7-1.pgdg110+1        |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  17~beta3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  16.3-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq-dev                        |  16.2-2.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq-dev                        |  8.2.23-12.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    i386                                  
libpq-dev                        |  8.2.23-11.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.23-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    i386                                  
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.23-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    i386                                  
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.23-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    i386                                  
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.23-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.24-16.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.24-13.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.24-13.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.24-10.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.25-12.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.25-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-11.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.25-9.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.25-6.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.24-8.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.24-5.pgdg100+1      |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq-dev                        |  10.23-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq-dev                        |  10.23-3.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq-dev                        |  11.22-4.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq-dev                        |  11.22-2.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq-dev                        |  12.19-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq-dev                        |  12.18-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq-dev                        |  13.15-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq-dev                        |  13.14-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq-dev                        |  14.12-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq-dev                        |  14.11-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq-dev                        |  15.7-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq-dev                        |  15.6-1.pgdg100+1        |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                 
libpq-dev                        |  17~beta3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
libpq-dev                        |  16.3-1.pgdg24.04+1      |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  8.2.23-12.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.23-9.pgdg24.04+1    |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-10.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.23-10.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.24-16.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.24-13.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.25-12.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-11.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.25-9.pgdg24.04+1    |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.24-8.pgdg24.04+1    |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  13.15-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  14.12-1.pgdg24.04+1     |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  15.7-1.pgdg24.04+1      |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  17~beta3-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  16.3-1.pgdg23.10+1      |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpq-dev                        |  10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpq-dev                        |  11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpq-dev                        |  12.19-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpq-dev                        |  13.15-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpq-dev                        |  14.12-1.pgdg23.10+1     |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpq-dev                        |  15.7-1.pgdg23.10+1      |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpq-dev                        |  17~beta3-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
libpq-dev                        |  16.3-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  8.2.23-12.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.23-9.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-10.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.23-10.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.24-16.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.24-13.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.25-12.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-11.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.25-9.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.24-8.pgdg22.04+1    |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  12.19-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  13.15-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  14.12-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  15.7-1.pgdg22.04+1      |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  17~beta3-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  16.3-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  8.2.23-12.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                        |  8.3.23-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                        |  8.4.22-10.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                        |  9.0.23-10.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    ppc64el,  s390x                       
libpq-dev                        |  9.1.24-16.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.2.24-13.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.3.25-12.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.4.26-11.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.5.25-9.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  9.6.24-8.pgdg20.04+1    |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  12.19-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  13.15-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  14.12-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  15.7-1.pgdg20.04+1      |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
libpq-dev                        |  17~beta3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-17-dbgsym             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-17-dbgsym             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-17-dbgsym             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-17-dbgsym             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-17-dbgsym             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
postgresql-17-dbgsym             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-17-dbgsym             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
postgresql-17-dbgsym             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-17-dbgsym             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-17             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-client-17             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-17             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-17             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-17             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
postgresql-client-17             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-17             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
postgresql-client-17             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-17             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-client-17-dbgsym      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-doc-17                |  17~beta3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-doc-17                |  17~beta3-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-doc-17                |  17~beta3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-doc-17                |  17~beta3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-doc-17                |  17~beta3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-doc-17                |  17~beta3-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-doc-17                |  17~beta3-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
postgresql-doc-17                |  17~beta3-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-doc-17                |  17~beta3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plperl-17             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-plperl-17             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plperl-17             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plperl-17             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plperl-17             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
postgresql-plperl-17             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plperl-17             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
postgresql-plperl-17             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plperl-17             |  17~beta3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plperl-17-dbgsym      |  17~beta3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plpython3-17          |  17~beta3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-plpython3-17          |  17~beta3-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plpython3-17          |  17~beta3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plpython3-17          |  17~beta3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plpython3-17          |  17~beta3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
postgresql-plpython3-17          |  17~beta3-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plpython3-17          |  17~beta3-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
postgresql-plpython3-17          |  17~beta3-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plpython3-17          |  17~beta3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym   |  17~beta3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym   |  17~beta3-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym   |  17~beta3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym   |  17~beta3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym   |  17~beta3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym   |  17~beta3-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym   |  17~beta3-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym   |  17~beta3-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-plpython3-17-dbgsym   |  17~beta3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-pltcl-17              |  17~beta3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-pltcl-17              |  17~beta3-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-pltcl-17              |  17~beta3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-pltcl-17              |  17~beta3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-pltcl-17              |  17~beta3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
postgresql-pltcl-17              |  17~beta3-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-pltcl-17              |  17~beta3-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
postgresql-pltcl-17              |  17~beta3-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-pltcl-17              |  17~beta3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym       |  17~beta3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym       |  17~beta3-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym       |  17~beta3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym       |  17~beta3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym       |  17~beta3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym       |  17~beta3-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym       |  17~beta3-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym       |  17~beta3-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-pltcl-17-dbgsym       |  17~beta3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-server-dev-17         |  17~beta3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-server-dev-17         |  17~beta3-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-server-dev-17         |  17~beta3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-server-dev-17         |  17~beta3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-server-dev-17         |  17~beta3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
postgresql-server-dev-17         |  17~beta3-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-server-dev-17         |  17~beta3-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
postgresql-server-dev-17         |  17~beta3-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-server-dev-17         |  17~beta3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,    i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,    i386                        
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                           
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             
postgresql-server-dev-17-dbgsym  |  17~beta3-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,    ppc64el,  s390x             

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.