Subject: postgresql-16 updated to version 16.4-1.pgdg+2

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2024 13:31:02 +0000

The package postgresql-16 was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-16 (16.4-1.pgdg+2) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * Changes applied by generate-pgdg-source:
    + Moving lib packages to component 16.
    + Enabling cassert.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 07 Aug 2024 15:13:51 +0200

New version 16.4-1.pgdg+2:

postgresql-16                  | 16.4-1.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-16                  | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
postgresql-16                  | 16.4-1.pgdg130+2      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-16                  | 16.4-1.pgdg120+2      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-16                  | 16.4-1.pgdg110+2      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-16                  | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386, source
postgresql-16                  | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16                  | 16.4-1.pgdg24.10+2    | oracular-pgdg | amd64, source
postgresql-16                  | 16.4-1.pgdg24.04+2    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-16                  | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64, source
postgresql-16                  | 16.4-1.pgdg22.04+2    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
postgresql-16                  | 16.4-1.pgdg20.04+2    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x, source
libecpg6                       | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
libecpg6                       | 8.3.23-9.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 8.4.22-10.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.0.23-10.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.1.24-16.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.2.24-13.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.3.25-12.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.4.26-11.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.5.25-9.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.6.24-8.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 10.23-4.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 11.22-5.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 12.20-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 13.16-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 14.13-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 15.8-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 16.4-1.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 8.3.23-9.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 8.4.22-10.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.0.23-10.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.1.24-16.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.2.24-13.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.3.25-12.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.4.26-11.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.5.25-9.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.6.24-8.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 10.23-4.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 11.22-4.pgdg130+2     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 12.20-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 13.16-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 14.13-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 15.8-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 16.4-1.pgdg130+2      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 8.3.23-9.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 8.4.22-10.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.0.23-10.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.1.24-16.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.2.24-13.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.3.25-12.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.4.26-11.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.5.25-9.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.6.24-8.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 10.23-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 11.22-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 12.20-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 13.16-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 14.13-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 15.8-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 16.4-1.pgdg120+2      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 8.3.23-9.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 8.4.22-10.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.0.23-10.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.1.24-16.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.2.24-13.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.3.25-12.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.4.26-11.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.5.25-9.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.6.24-8.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 10.23-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 11.22-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 12.20-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 13.16-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 14.13-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 15.8-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 16.4-1.pgdg110+2      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                       | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 8.3.23-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libecpg6                       | 8.3.23-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 8.4.22-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libecpg6                       | 8.4.22-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.0.23-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libecpg6                       | 9.0.23-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.1.24-16.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                       | 9.1.24-13.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.2.24-13.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                       | 9.2.24-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.3.25-12.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                       | 9.3.25-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.4.26-11.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                       | 9.4.26-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.5.25-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                       | 9.5.25-6.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.6.24-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                       | 9.6.24-5.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 10.23-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                       | 10.23-3.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 11.22-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                       | 11.22-2.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 12.20-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                       | 12.18-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 13.16-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                       | 13.14-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 14.13-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                       | 14.11-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 15.8-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                       | 15.6-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6                       | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6                       | 10.23-4.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6                       | 11.22-5.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6                       | 12.20-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6                       | 13.16-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6                       | 14.13-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6                       | 15.8-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6                       | 16.4-1.pgdg24.10+2    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6                       | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                       | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6                       | 8.3.23-9.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 8.4.22-10.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.0.23-10.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.1.24-16.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.2.24-13.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.3.25-12.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.4.26-11.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.5.25-9.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.6.24-8.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 12.20-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, s390x
libecpg6                       | 12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                       | 13.16-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 14.13-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 15.8-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 16.4-1.pgdg24.04+2    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                       | 10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                       | 11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                       | 12.20-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                       | 13.16-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                       | 14.13-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                       | 15.8-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                       | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                       | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 8.3.23-9.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 8.4.22-10.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.0.23-10.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.1.24-16.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.2.24-13.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.3.25-12.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.4.26-11.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.5.25-9.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.6.24-8.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 12.20-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 13.16-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 14.13-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 15.8-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 16.4-1.pgdg22.04+2    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 8.3.23-9.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 8.4.22-10.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.0.23-10.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.1.24-16.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.2.24-13.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.3.25-12.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.4.26-11.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.5.25-9.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 9.6.24-8.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 12.20-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 13.16-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 14.13-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 15.8-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 16.4-1.pgdg20.04+2    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                       | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 10.23-4.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 11.22-5.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 12.20-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 13.16-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 14.13-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 15.8-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 16.4-1.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 10.23-4.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 11.22-4.pgdg130+2     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 12.20-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 13.16-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 14.13-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 15.8-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 16.4-1.pgdg130+2      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 10.23-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 11.22-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 12.20-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 13.16-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 14.13-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 15.8-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 16.4-1.pgdg120+2      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 10.23-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 11.22-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 12.20-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 13.16-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 14.13-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 15.8-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 16.4-1.pgdg110+2      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 10.23-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 10.23-3.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 11.22-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 11.22-2.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 12.20-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 12.18-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 13.16-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 13.14-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 14.13-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 14.11-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 15.8-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 15.6-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 10.23-4.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 11.22-5.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 12.20-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 13.16-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 14.13-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 15.8-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 16.4-1.pgdg24.10+2    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 12.20-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 13.16-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 14.13-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 15.8-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 16.4-1.pgdg24.04+2    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 12.20-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 13.16-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 14.13-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 15.8-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 12.20-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 13.16-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 14.13-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 15.8-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 16.4-1.pgdg22.04+2    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 12.20-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 13.16-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 14.13-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 15.8-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 16.4-1.pgdg20.04+2    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
libecpg-compat3                | 8.3.23-9.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 8.4.22-10.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.0.23-10.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.1.24-16.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.2.24-13.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.3.25-12.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.4.26-11.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.5.25-9.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.6.24-8.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 10.23-4.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 11.22-5.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 12.20-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 13.16-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 14.13-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 15.8-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 16.4-1.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 8.3.23-9.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 8.4.22-10.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.0.23-10.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.1.24-16.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.2.24-13.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.3.25-12.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.4.26-11.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.5.25-9.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.6.24-8.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 10.23-4.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 11.22-4.pgdg130+2     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 12.20-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 13.16-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 14.13-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 15.8-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 16.4-1.pgdg130+2      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 8.3.23-9.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 8.4.22-10.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.0.23-10.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.1.24-16.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.2.24-13.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.3.25-12.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.4.26-11.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.5.25-9.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.6.24-8.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 10.23-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 11.22-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 12.20-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 13.16-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 14.13-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 15.8-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 16.4-1.pgdg120+2      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 8.3.23-9.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 8.4.22-10.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.0.23-10.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.1.24-16.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.2.24-13.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.3.25-12.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.4.26-11.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.5.25-9.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.6.24-8.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 10.23-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 11.22-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 12.20-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 13.16-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 14.13-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 15.8-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 16.4-1.pgdg110+2      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 8.3.23-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libecpg-compat3                | 8.3.23-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 8.4.22-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libecpg-compat3                | 8.4.22-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.0.23-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libecpg-compat3                | 9.0.23-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.1.24-16.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                | 9.1.24-13.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.2.24-13.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                | 9.2.24-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.3.25-12.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                | 9.3.25-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.4.26-11.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                | 9.4.26-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.5.25-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                | 9.5.25-6.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.6.24-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                | 9.6.24-5.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 10.23-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                | 10.23-3.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 11.22-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                | 11.22-2.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 12.20-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                | 12.18-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 13.16-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                | 13.14-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 14.13-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                | 14.11-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 15.8-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                | 15.6-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3                | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3                | 10.23-4.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3                | 11.22-5.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3                | 12.20-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3                | 13.16-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3                | 14.13-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3                | 15.8-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3                | 16.4-1.pgdg24.10+2    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3                | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 8.3.23-9.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 8.4.22-10.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.0.23-10.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.1.24-16.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.2.24-13.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.3.25-12.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.4.26-11.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.5.25-9.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.6.24-8.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 12.20-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                | 13.16-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 14.13-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 15.8-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 16.4-1.pgdg24.04+2    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                | 10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                | 11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                | 12.20-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                | 13.16-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                | 14.13-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                | 15.8-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 8.3.23-9.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 8.4.22-10.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.0.23-10.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.1.24-16.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.2.24-13.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.3.25-12.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.4.26-11.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.5.25-9.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.6.24-8.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 12.20-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 13.16-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 14.13-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 15.8-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 16.4-1.pgdg22.04+2    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 8.3.23-9.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 8.4.22-10.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.0.23-10.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.1.24-16.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.2.24-13.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.3.25-12.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.4.26-11.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.5.25-9.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 9.6.24-8.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 12.20-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 13.16-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 14.13-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 15.8-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 16.4-1.pgdg20.04+2    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 10.23-4.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 11.22-5.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 12.20-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 13.16-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 14.13-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 15.8-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 16.4-1.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 10.23-4.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 11.22-4.pgdg130+2     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 12.20-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 13.16-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 14.13-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 15.8-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 16.4-1.pgdg130+2      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 10.23-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 11.22-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 12.20-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 13.16-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 14.13-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 15.8-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 16.4-1.pgdg120+2      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 10.23-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 11.22-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 12.20-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 13.16-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 14.13-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 15.8-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 16.4-1.pgdg110+2      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 10.23-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 10.23-3.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 11.22-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 11.22-2.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 12.20-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 12.18-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 13.16-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 13.14-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 14.13-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 14.11-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 15.8-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 15.6-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 10.23-4.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 11.22-5.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 12.20-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 13.16-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 14.13-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 15.8-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 16.4-1.pgdg24.10+2    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 12.20-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 13.16-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 14.13-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 15.8-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 16.4-1.pgdg24.04+2    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 12.20-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 13.16-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 14.13-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 15.8-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 12.20-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 13.16-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 14.13-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 15.8-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 16.4-1.pgdg22.04+2    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 12.20-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 13.16-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 14.13-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 15.8-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 16.4-1.pgdg20.04+2    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
libecpg-dev                    | 8.2.23-12.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 8.3.23-9.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 8.4.22-10.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.0.23-10.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.1.24-16.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.2.24-13.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.3.25-12.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.4.26-11.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.5.25-9.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.6.24-8.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 10.23-4.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 11.22-5.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 12.20-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 13.16-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 14.13-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 15.8-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 16.4-1.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 8.2.23-12.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 8.3.23-9.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 8.4.22-10.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.0.23-10.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.1.24-16.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.2.24-13.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.3.25-12.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.4.26-11.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.5.25-9.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.6.24-8.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 10.23-4.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 11.22-4.pgdg130+2     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 12.20-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 13.16-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 14.13-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 15.8-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 16.4-1.pgdg130+2      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 8.2.23-12.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 8.3.23-9.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 8.4.22-10.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.0.23-10.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.1.24-16.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.2.24-13.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.3.25-12.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.4.26-11.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.5.25-9.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.6.24-8.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 10.23-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 11.22-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 12.20-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 13.16-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 14.13-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 15.8-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 16.4-1.pgdg120+2      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 8.2.23-12.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 8.3.23-9.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 8.4.22-10.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.0.23-10.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.1.24-16.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.2.24-13.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.3.25-12.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.4.26-11.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.5.25-9.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.6.24-8.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 10.23-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 11.22-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 12.20-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 13.16-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 14.13-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 15.8-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 16.4-1.pgdg110+2      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                    | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 8.2.23-12.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libecpg-dev                    | 8.2.23-11.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 8.3.23-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libecpg-dev                    | 8.3.23-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 8.4.22-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libecpg-dev                    | 8.4.22-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.0.23-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libecpg-dev                    | 9.0.23-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.1.24-16.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                    | 9.1.24-13.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.2.24-13.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                    | 9.2.24-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.3.25-12.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                    | 9.3.25-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.4.26-11.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                    | 9.4.26-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.5.25-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                    | 9.5.25-6.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.6.24-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                    | 9.6.24-5.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 10.23-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                    | 10.23-3.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 11.22-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                    | 11.22-2.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 12.20-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                    | 12.18-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 13.16-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                    | 13.14-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 14.13-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                    | 14.11-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 15.8-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                    | 15.6-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev                    | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev                    | 10.23-4.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev                    | 11.22-5.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev                    | 12.20-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev                    | 13.16-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev                    | 14.13-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev                    | 15.8-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev                    | 16.4-1.pgdg24.10+2    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev                    | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                    | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 8.2.23-12.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 8.3.23-9.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 8.4.22-10.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.0.23-10.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.1.24-16.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.2.24-13.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.3.25-12.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.4.26-11.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.5.25-9.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.6.24-8.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 12.20-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                    | 13.16-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 14.13-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 15.8-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 16.4-1.pgdg24.04+2    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                    | 10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                    | 11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                    | 12.20-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                    | 13.16-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                    | 14.13-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                    | 15.8-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                    | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                    | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 8.2.23-12.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 8.3.23-9.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 8.4.22-10.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.0.23-10.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.1.24-16.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.2.24-13.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.3.25-12.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.4.26-11.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.5.25-9.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.6.24-8.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 12.20-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 13.16-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 14.13-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 15.8-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 16.4-1.pgdg22.04+2    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 8.2.23-12.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 8.3.23-9.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 8.4.22-10.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.0.23-10.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.1.24-16.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.2.24-13.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.3.25-12.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.4.26-11.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.5.25-9.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 9.6.24-8.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 12.20-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 13.16-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 14.13-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 15.8-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 16.4-1.pgdg20.04+2    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                    | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 10.23-4.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 11.22-5.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 12.20-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 13.16-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 14.13-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 15.8-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 16.4-1.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 10.23-4.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 11.22-4.pgdg130+2     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 12.20-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 13.16-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 14.13-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 15.8-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 16.4-1.pgdg130+2      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 10.23-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 11.22-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 12.20-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 13.16-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 14.13-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 15.8-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 16.4-1.pgdg120+2      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 10.23-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 11.22-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 12.20-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 13.16-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 14.13-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 15.8-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 16.4-1.pgdg110+2      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 10.23-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 10.23-3.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 11.22-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 11.22-2.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 12.20-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 12.18-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 13.16-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 13.14-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 14.13-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 14.11-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 15.8-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 15.6-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 10.23-4.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 11.22-5.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 12.20-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 13.16-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 14.13-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 15.8-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 16.4-1.pgdg24.10+2    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 12.20-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 13.16-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 14.13-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 15.8-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 16.4-1.pgdg24.04+2    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 12.20-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 13.16-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 14.13-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 15.8-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 12.20-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 13.16-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 14.13-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 15.8-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 16.4-1.pgdg22.04+2    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 12.20-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 13.16-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 14.13-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 15.8-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 16.4-1.pgdg20.04+2    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
libpgtypes3                    | 8.3.23-9.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 8.4.22-10.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.0.23-10.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.1.24-16.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.2.24-13.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.3.25-12.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.4.26-11.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.5.25-9.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.6.24-8.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 10.23-4.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 11.22-5.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 12.20-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 13.16-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 14.13-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 15.8-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 16.4-1.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 8.3.23-9.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 8.4.22-10.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.0.23-10.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.1.24-16.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.2.24-13.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.3.25-12.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.4.26-11.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.5.25-9.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.6.24-8.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 10.23-4.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 11.22-4.pgdg130+2     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 12.20-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 13.16-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 14.13-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 15.8-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 16.4-1.pgdg130+2      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 8.3.23-9.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 8.4.22-10.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.0.23-10.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.1.24-16.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.2.24-13.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.3.25-12.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.4.26-11.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.5.25-9.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.6.24-8.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 10.23-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 11.22-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 12.20-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 13.16-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 14.13-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 15.8-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 16.4-1.pgdg120+2      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 8.3.23-9.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 8.4.22-10.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.0.23-10.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.1.24-16.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.2.24-13.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.3.25-12.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.4.26-11.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.5.25-9.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.6.24-8.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 10.23-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 11.22-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 12.20-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 13.16-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 14.13-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 15.8-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 16.4-1.pgdg110+2      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                    | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 8.3.23-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libpgtypes3                    | 8.3.23-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 8.4.22-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libpgtypes3                    | 8.4.22-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.0.23-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libpgtypes3                    | 9.0.23-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.1.24-16.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                    | 9.1.24-13.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.2.24-13.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                    | 9.2.24-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.3.25-12.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                    | 9.3.25-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.4.26-11.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                    | 9.4.26-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.5.25-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                    | 9.5.25-6.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.6.24-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                    | 9.6.24-5.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 10.23-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                    | 10.23-3.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 11.22-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                    | 11.22-2.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 12.20-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                    | 12.18-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 13.16-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                    | 13.14-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 14.13-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                    | 14.11-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 15.8-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                    | 15.6-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3                    | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3                    | 10.23-4.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3                    | 11.22-5.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3                    | 12.20-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3                    | 13.16-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3                    | 14.13-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3                    | 15.8-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3                    | 16.4-1.pgdg24.10+2    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3                    | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                    | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 8.3.23-9.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 8.4.22-10.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.0.23-10.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.1.24-16.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.2.24-13.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.3.25-12.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.4.26-11.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.5.25-9.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.6.24-8.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 12.20-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                    | 13.16-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 14.13-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 15.8-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 16.4-1.pgdg24.04+2    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                    | 10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                    | 11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                    | 12.20-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                    | 13.16-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                    | 14.13-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                    | 15.8-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                    | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                    | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 8.3.23-9.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 8.4.22-10.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.0.23-10.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.1.24-16.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.2.24-13.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.3.25-12.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.4.26-11.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.5.25-9.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.6.24-8.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 12.20-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 13.16-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 14.13-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 15.8-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 16.4-1.pgdg22.04+2    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 8.3.23-9.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 8.4.22-10.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.0.23-10.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.1.24-16.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.2.24-13.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.3.25-12.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.4.26-11.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.5.25-9.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 9.6.24-8.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 12.20-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 13.16-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 14.13-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 15.8-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 16.4-1.pgdg20.04+2    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                    | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 10.23-4.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 11.22-5.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 12.20-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 13.16-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 14.13-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 15.8-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 16.4-1.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 10.23-4.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 11.22-4.pgdg130+2     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 12.20-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 13.16-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 14.13-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 15.8-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 16.4-1.pgdg130+2      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 10.23-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 11.22-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 12.20-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 13.16-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 14.13-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 15.8-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 16.4-1.pgdg120+2      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 10.23-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 11.22-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 12.20-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 13.16-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 14.13-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 15.8-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 16.4-1.pgdg110+2      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 10.23-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 10.23-3.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 11.22-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 11.22-2.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 12.20-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 12.18-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 13.16-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 13.14-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 14.13-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 14.11-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 15.8-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 15.6-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 10.23-4.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 11.22-5.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 12.20-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 13.16-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 14.13-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 15.8-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 16.4-1.pgdg24.10+2    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 12.20-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 13.16-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 14.13-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 15.8-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 16.4-1.pgdg24.04+2    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 12.20-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 13.16-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 14.13-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 15.8-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 12.20-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 13.16-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 14.13-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 15.8-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 16.4-1.pgdg22.04+2    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 12.20-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 13.16-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 14.13-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 15.8-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 16.4-1.pgdg20.04+2    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym             | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
libpq5                         | 8.2.23-12.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 8.3.23-9.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 8.4.22-10.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.0.23-10.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.1.24-16.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.2.24-13.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.3.25-12.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.4.26-11.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.5.25-9.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.6.24-8.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 10.23-4.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 11.22-5.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 12.20-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 13.16-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 14.13-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 15.8-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 16.4-1.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 8.2.23-12.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 8.3.23-9.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 8.4.22-10.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.0.23-10.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.1.24-16.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.2.24-13.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.3.25-12.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.4.26-11.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.5.25-9.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.6.24-8.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 10.23-4.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 11.22-4.pgdg130+2     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 12.20-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 13.16-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 14.13-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 15.8-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 16.4-1.pgdg130+2      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 8.2.23-12.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 8.3.23-9.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 8.4.22-10.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.0.23-10.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.1.24-16.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.2.24-13.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.3.25-12.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.4.26-11.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.5.25-9.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.6.24-8.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 10.23-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 11.22-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 12.20-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 13.16-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 14.13-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 15.8-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 16.4-1.pgdg120+2      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 8.2.23-12.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 8.3.23-9.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 8.4.22-10.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.0.23-10.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.1.24-16.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.2.24-13.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.3.25-12.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.4.26-11.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.5.25-9.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.6.24-8.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 10.23-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 11.22-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 12.20-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 13.16-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 14.13-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 15.8-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 16.4-1.pgdg110+2      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                         | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 8.2.23-12.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libpq5                         | 8.2.23-11.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 8.3.23-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libpq5                         | 8.3.23-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 8.4.22-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libpq5                         | 8.4.22-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.0.23-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libpq5                         | 9.0.23-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.1.24-16.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                         | 9.1.24-13.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.2.24-13.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                         | 9.2.24-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.3.25-12.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                         | 9.3.25-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.4.26-11.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                         | 9.4.26-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.5.25-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                         | 9.5.25-6.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.6.24-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                         | 9.6.24-5.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 10.23-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                         | 10.23-3.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 11.22-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                         | 11.22-2.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 12.20-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                         | 12.18-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 13.16-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                         | 13.14-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 14.13-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                         | 14.11-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 15.8-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                         | 15.6-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5                         | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5                         | 10.23-4.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5                         | 11.22-5.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5                         | 12.20-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5                         | 13.16-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5                         | 14.13-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5                         | 15.8-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5                         | 16.4-1.pgdg24.10+2    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5                         | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5                         | 8.2.23-12.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 8.3.23-9.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 8.4.22-10.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.0.23-10.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.1.24-16.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.2.24-13.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.3.25-12.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.4.26-11.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.5.25-9.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.6.24-8.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 12.20-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, s390x
libpq5                         | 12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                         | 13.16-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 14.13-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 15.8-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 16.4-1.pgdg24.04+2    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                         | 10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                         | 11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                         | 12.20-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                         | 13.16-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                         | 14.13-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                         | 15.8-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                         | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 8.2.23-12.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 8.3.23-9.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 8.4.22-10.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.0.23-10.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.1.24-16.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.2.24-13.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.3.25-12.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.4.26-11.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.5.25-9.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.6.24-8.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 12.20-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 13.16-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 14.13-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 15.8-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 16.4-1.pgdg22.04+2    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 8.2.23-12.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 8.3.23-9.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 8.4.22-10.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.0.23-10.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.1.24-16.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.2.24-13.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.3.25-12.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.4.26-11.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.5.25-9.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 9.6.24-8.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 12.20-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 13.16-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 14.13-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 15.8-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 16.4-1.pgdg20.04+2    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                         | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 10.23-4.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 11.22-5.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 12.20-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 13.16-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 14.13-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 15.8-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 16.4-1.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 10.23-4.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 11.22-4.pgdg130+2     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 12.20-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 13.16-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 14.13-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 15.8-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 16.4-1.pgdg130+2      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 10.23-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 11.22-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 12.20-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 13.16-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 14.13-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 15.8-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 16.4-1.pgdg120+2      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 10.23-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 11.22-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 12.20-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 13.16-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 14.13-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 15.8-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 16.4-1.pgdg110+2      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 10.23-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 10.23-3.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 11.22-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 11.22-2.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 12.20-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 12.18-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 13.16-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 13.14-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 14.13-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 14.11-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 15.8-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 15.6-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 10.23-4.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 11.22-5.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 12.20-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 13.16-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 14.13-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 15.8-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 16.4-1.pgdg24.10+2    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 12.20-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 13.16-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 14.13-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 15.8-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 16.4-1.pgdg24.04+2    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 12.20-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 13.16-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 14.13-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 15.8-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 12.20-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 13.16-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 14.13-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 15.8-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 16.4-1.pgdg22.04+2    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 12.20-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 13.16-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 14.13-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 15.8-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 16.4-1.pgdg20.04+2    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                  | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 17.0-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
libpq-dev                      | 8.2.23-12.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 8.3.23-9.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 8.4.22-10.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.0.23-10.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.1.24-16.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.2.24-13.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.3.25-12.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.4.26-11.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.5.25-9.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.6.24-8.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 10.23-4.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 11.22-5.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 12.20-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 13.16-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 14.13-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 15.8-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 16.4-1.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 17~rc1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 17.0-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 8.2.23-12.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 8.3.23-9.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 8.4.22-10.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.0.23-10.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.1.24-16.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.2.24-13.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.3.25-12.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.4.26-11.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.5.25-9.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.6.24-8.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 10.23-4.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 11.22-4.pgdg130+2     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 12.20-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 13.16-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 14.13-1.pgdg130+1     | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 15.8-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 16.4-1.pgdg130+2      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 17~rc1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 17.0-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 8.2.23-12.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 8.3.23-9.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 8.4.22-10.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.0.23-10.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.1.24-16.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.2.24-13.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.3.25-12.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.4.26-11.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.5.25-9.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.6.24-8.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 10.23-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 11.22-4.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 12.20-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 13.16-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 14.13-1.pgdg120+1     | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 15.8-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 16.4-1.pgdg120+2      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 17~rc1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 17.0-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 8.2.23-12.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 8.3.23-9.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 8.4.22-10.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.0.23-10.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.1.24-16.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.2.24-13.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.3.25-12.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.4.26-11.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.5.25-9.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.6.24-8.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 10.23-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 11.22-4.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 12.20-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 13.16-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 14.13-1.pgdg110+1     | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 15.8-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 16.4-1.pgdg110+2      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 17~rc1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                      | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 8.2.23-12.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libpq-dev                      | 8.2.23-11.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 8.3.23-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libpq-dev                      | 8.3.23-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 8.4.22-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libpq-dev                      | 8.4.22-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.0.23-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, i386
libpq-dev                      | 9.0.23-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.1.24-16.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                      | 9.1.24-13.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.2.24-13.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                      | 9.2.24-10.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.3.25-12.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                      | 9.3.25-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.4.26-11.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                      | 9.4.26-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.5.25-9.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                      | 9.5.25-6.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.6.24-8.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                      | 9.6.24-5.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 10.23-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                      | 10.23-3.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 11.22-4.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                      | 11.22-2.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 12.20-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                      | 12.18-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 13.16-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                      | 13.14-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 14.13-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                      | 14.11-1.pgdg100+1     | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 15.8-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                      | 15.6-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 17~rc1-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
libpq-dev                      | 17.0-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-dev                      | 10.23-4.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-dev                      | 11.22-5.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-dev                      | 12.20-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-dev                      | 13.16-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-dev                      | 14.13-1.pgdg24.10+1   | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-dev                      | 15.8-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-dev                      | 16.4-1.pgdg24.10+2    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-dev                      | 17.0-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                      | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+2  | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpq-dev                      | 8.2.23-12.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 8.3.23-9.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 8.4.22-10.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.0.23-10.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.1.24-16.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.2.24-13.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.3.25-12.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.4.26-11.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.5.25-9.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.6.24-8.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 10.23-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 11.22-4.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 12.20-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 12.19-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                      | 13.16-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 14.13-1.pgdg24.04+1   | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 15.8-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 16.4-1.pgdg24.04+2    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 17~rc1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                      | 10.23-3.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                      | 11.22-4.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                      | 12.20-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                      | 13.16-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                      | 14.13-1.pgdg23.10+1   | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                      | 15.8-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                      | 17~rc1-1.pgdg23.10+1  | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                      | 17.0-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 8.2.23-12.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 8.3.23-9.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 8.4.22-10.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.0.23-10.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.1.24-16.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.2.24-13.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.3.25-12.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.4.26-11.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.5.25-9.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.6.24-8.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 10.23-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 11.22-4.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 12.20-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 13.16-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 14.13-1.pgdg22.04+1   | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 15.8-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 16.4-1.pgdg22.04+2    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 17~rc1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 17.0-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 8.2.23-12.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 8.3.23-9.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 8.4.22-10.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.0.23-10.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.1.24-16.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.2.24-13.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.3.25-12.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.4.26-11.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.5.25-9.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 9.6.24-8.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 10.23-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 11.22-4.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 12.20-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 13.16-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 14.13-1.pgdg20.04+1   | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 15.8-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 16.4-1.pgdg20.04+2    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                      | 17~rc1-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-dbgsym           | 16.4-1.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-dbgsym           | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
postgresql-16-dbgsym           | 16.4-1.pgdg130+2      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-dbgsym           | 16.4-1.pgdg120+2      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-dbgsym           | 16.4-1.pgdg110+2      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-dbgsym           | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-16-dbgsym           | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-dbgsym           | 16.4-1.pgdg24.10+2    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-16-dbgsym           | 16.4-1.pgdg24.04+2    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-dbgsym           | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-16-dbgsym           | 16.4-1.pgdg22.04+2    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-dbgsym           | 16.4-1.pgdg20.04+2    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-16           | 16.4-1.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-16           | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
postgresql-client-16           | 16.4-1.pgdg130+2      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-16           | 16.4-1.pgdg120+2      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-16           | 16.4-1.pgdg110+2      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-16           | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-client-16           | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-16           | 16.4-1.pgdg24.10+2    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-client-16           | 16.4-1.pgdg24.04+2    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-16           | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-client-16           | 16.4-1.pgdg22.04+2    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-16           | 16.4-1.pgdg20.04+2    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-16-dbgsym    | 16.4-1.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-16-dbgsym    | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
postgresql-client-16-dbgsym    | 16.4-1.pgdg130+2      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-16-dbgsym    | 16.4-1.pgdg120+2      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-16-dbgsym    | 16.4-1.pgdg110+2      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-16-dbgsym    | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-client-16-dbgsym    | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-16-dbgsym    | 16.4-1.pgdg24.10+2    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-client-16-dbgsym    | 16.4-1.pgdg24.04+2    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-16-dbgsym    | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-client-16-dbgsym    | 16.4-1.pgdg22.04+2    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-client-16-dbgsym    | 16.4-1.pgdg20.04+2    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-16              | 16.4-1.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-16              | 16.4-1.pgdg130+2      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-16              | 16.4-1.pgdg120+2      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-16              | 16.4-1.pgdg110+2      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-16              | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-16              | 16.4-1.pgdg24.10+2    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-doc-16              | 16.4-1.pgdg24.04+2    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-16              | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-doc-16              | 16.4-1.pgdg22.04+2    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-16              | 16.4-1.pgdg20.04+2    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-16           | 16.4-1.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-16           | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
postgresql-plperl-16           | 16.4-1.pgdg130+2      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-16           | 16.4-1.pgdg120+2      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-16           | 16.4-1.pgdg110+2      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-16           | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-plperl-16           | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-16           | 16.4-1.pgdg24.10+2    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-plperl-16           | 16.4-1.pgdg24.04+2    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-16           | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-plperl-16           | 16.4-1.pgdg22.04+2    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-16           | 16.4-1.pgdg20.04+2    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-16-dbgsym    | 16.4-1.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-16-dbgsym    | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
postgresql-plperl-16-dbgsym    | 16.4-1.pgdg130+2      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-16-dbgsym    | 16.4-1.pgdg120+2      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-16-dbgsym    | 16.4-1.pgdg110+2      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-16-dbgsym    | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-plperl-16-dbgsym    | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-16-dbgsym    | 16.4-1.pgdg24.10+2    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-plperl-16-dbgsym    | 16.4-1.pgdg24.04+2    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-16-dbgsym    | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-plperl-16-dbgsym    | 16.4-1.pgdg22.04+2    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-16-dbgsym    | 16.4-1.pgdg20.04+2    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-16        | 16.4-1.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-16        | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
postgresql-plpython3-16        | 16.4-1.pgdg130+2      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-16        | 16.4-1.pgdg120+2      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-16        | 16.4-1.pgdg110+2      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-16        | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-plpython3-16        | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-16        | 16.4-1.pgdg24.10+2    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-plpython3-16        | 16.4-1.pgdg24.04+2    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-16        | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-plpython3-16        | 16.4-1.pgdg22.04+2    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-16        | 16.4-1.pgdg20.04+2    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-16-dbgsym | 16.4-1.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-16-dbgsym | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
postgresql-plpython3-16-dbgsym | 16.4-1.pgdg130+2      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-16-dbgsym | 16.4-1.pgdg120+2      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-16-dbgsym | 16.4-1.pgdg110+2      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-16-dbgsym | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-plpython3-16-dbgsym | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-16-dbgsym | 16.4-1.pgdg24.10+2    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-plpython3-16-dbgsym | 16.4-1.pgdg24.04+2    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-16-dbgsym | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-plpython3-16-dbgsym | 16.4-1.pgdg22.04+2    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plpython3-16-dbgsym | 16.4-1.pgdg20.04+2    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-16            | 16.4-1.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-16            | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
postgresql-pltcl-16            | 16.4-1.pgdg130+2      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-16            | 16.4-1.pgdg120+2      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-16            | 16.4-1.pgdg110+2      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-16            | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-pltcl-16            | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-16            | 16.4-1.pgdg24.10+2    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-pltcl-16            | 16.4-1.pgdg24.04+2    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-16            | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-pltcl-16            | 16.4-1.pgdg22.04+2    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-16            | 16.4-1.pgdg20.04+2    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-16-dbgsym     | 16.4-1.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-16-dbgsym     | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
postgresql-pltcl-16-dbgsym     | 16.4-1.pgdg130+2      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-16-dbgsym     | 16.4-1.pgdg120+2      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-16-dbgsym     | 16.4-1.pgdg110+2      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-16-dbgsym     | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-pltcl-16-dbgsym     | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-16-dbgsym     | 16.4-1.pgdg24.10+2    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-pltcl-16-dbgsym     | 16.4-1.pgdg24.04+2    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-16-dbgsym     | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-pltcl-16-dbgsym     | 16.4-1.pgdg22.04+2    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-pltcl-16-dbgsym     | 16.4-1.pgdg20.04+2    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-16       | 16.4-1.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-16       | 16.4-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | i386
postgresql-server-dev-16       | 16.4-1.pgdg130+2      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-16       | 16.4-1.pgdg120+2      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-16       | 16.4-1.pgdg110+2      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-16       | 16.4-1.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-server-dev-16       | 16.2-2.pgdg100+1      | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-16       | 16.4-1.pgdg24.10+2    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-server-dev-16       | 16.4-1.pgdg24.04+2    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-16       | 16.4-1.pgdg23.10+1    | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-server-dev-16       | 16.4-1.pgdg22.04+2    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-server-dev-16       | 16.4-1.pgdg20.04+2    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.