Subject: pg-hint-plan-13 updated to version 1.3.10-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2024 13:11:18 +0000

The package pg-hint-plan-13 was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pg-hint-plan-13 (1.3.10-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Sat, 31 Aug 2024 13:29:01 +0200

pg-hint-plan-13 (1.3.10-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 1.3.10.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Sat, 31 Aug 2024 13:29:01 +0200

New version 1.3.10-1.pgdg+1:

pg-hint-plan-13                   | 1.3.10-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | source
pg-hint-plan-13                   | 1.3.10-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | source
pg-hint-plan-13                   | 1.3.10-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | source
pg-hint-plan-13                   | 1.3.10-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | source
pg-hint-plan-13                   | 1.3.10-1.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | source
pg-hint-plan-13                   | 1.3.10-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | source
pg-hint-plan-13                   | 1.3.10-1.pgdg23.10+1 | mantic-pgdg   | source
pg-hint-plan-13                   | 1.3.10-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | source
pg-hint-plan-13                   | 1.3.10-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | source
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan        | 1.3.10-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan        | 1.3.10-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan        | 1.3.10-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan        | 1.3.10-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan        | 1.3.10-1.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan        | 1.3.9-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan        | 1.3.10-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan        | 1.3.10-1.pgdg23.10+1 | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan        | 1.3.10-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan        | 1.3.10-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.3.10-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.3.10-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.3.10-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.3.10-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.3.10-1.pgdg100+1   | buster-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.3.9-1.pgdg100+1    | buster-pgdg   | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.3.10-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.3.10-1.pgdg23.10+1 | mantic-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.3.10-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.3.10-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.