Subject: pg-hint-plan-13 updated to version 1.3.11-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2025 11:46:48 +0000

The package pg-hint-plan-13 was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pg-hint-plan-13 (1.3.11-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Fri, 19 Sep 2025 13:07:28 +0200

pg-hint-plan-13 (1.3.11-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 1.3.11.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Fri, 19 Sep 2025 13:07:28 +0200

New version 1.3.11-1.pgdg+1:

pg-hint-plan-13                   | 1.3.11-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | source
pg-hint-plan-13                   | 1.3.11-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | source
pg-hint-plan-13                   | 1.3.11-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | source
pg-hint-plan-13                   | 1.3.11-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | source
pg-hint-plan-13                   | 1.3.11-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | source
pg-hint-plan-13                   | 1.3.11-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | source
pg-hint-plan-13                   | 1.3.11-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | source
pg-hint-plan-13                   | 1.3.11-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | source
pg-hint-plan-13                   | 1.3.11-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | source
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan        | 1.3.11-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan        | 1.3.11-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan        | 1.3.11-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan        | 1.3.11-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan        | 1.3.11-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan        | 1.3.10-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan        | 1.3.11-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan        | 1.3.11-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan        | 1.3.11-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan        | 1.3.11-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.3.11-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.3.11-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.3.11-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.3.11-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.3.11-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.3.10-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.3.11-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.3.11-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.3.11-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.3.11-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.