Subject: pgauditlogtofile updated to version 1.6.1-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2024 13:18:01 +0000

The package pgauditlogtofile was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pgauditlogtofile (1.6.1-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 18 Jul 2024 12:58:24 +0000

pgauditlogtofile (1.6.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Fix test for PG 17 (semicolon at statement end dropped).

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Thu, 18 Jul 2024 12:58:24 +0000

pgauditlogtofile (1.6.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 1.6.1.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Thu, 18 Jul 2024 14:11:02 +0200

New version 1.6.1-2.pgdg+1:

pgauditlogtofile                       |  1.6.1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  source                                
pgauditlogtofile                       |  1.6.1-2.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  source                                
pgauditlogtofile                       |  1.6.1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source                                
pgauditlogtofile                       |  1.6.1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source                                
pgauditlogtofile                       |  1.6.1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  source                                
pgauditlogtofile                       |  1.6.1-2.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  source                                
pgauditlogtofile                       |  1.6.1-2.pgdg23.10+1   |  mantic-pgdg    |  source                                
pgauditlogtofile                       |  1.6.1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  source                                
pgauditlogtofile                       |  1.6.1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  source                                
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.12-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.12-2.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.12-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.12-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.12-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.12-2.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.12-2.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.12-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.12-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.12-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.12-2.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.12-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.12-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.12-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.12-2.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.12-2.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.12-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.12-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.12-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg23.10+1   |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.12-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg23.10+1   |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.12-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg23.10+1   |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.12-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg23.10+1   |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.12-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg23.10+1   |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.12-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg23.10+1   |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.12-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg23.10+1   |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.12-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg23.10+1   |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.12-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg23.10+1   |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.12-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg23.10+1   |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.5.12-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg23.10+1   |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.5.12-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                       
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg23.10+1   |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg23.10+1   |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile         |  1.6.1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg+1        |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg130+1     |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg120+1     |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg110+1     |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg100+1     |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,  i386                
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg24.04+1   |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg23.10+1   |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg22.04+1   |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym  |  1.6.1-2.pgdg20.04+1   |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x     

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.