Subject: timescaledb updated to version 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg+3

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2024 22:31:44 +0000

The package timescaledb was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

timescaledb (2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg+3) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 07 Nov 2024 12:55:19 +0100

New version 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg+3:

timescaledb                      | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg+3      | sid-pgdg      | source
timescaledb                      | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg130+3   | trixie-pgdg   | source
timescaledb                      | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg120+3   | bookworm-pgdg | source
timescaledb                      | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg110+3   | bullseye-pgdg | source
timescaledb                      | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg24.10+3 | oracular-pgdg | source
timescaledb                      | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg24.04+3 | noble-pgdg    | source
timescaledb                      | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg22.04+3 | jammy-pgdg    | source
timescaledb                      | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg20.04+3 | focal-pgdg    | source
postgresql-14-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg+3      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg130+3   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg120+3   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg110+3   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg24.10+3 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-14-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg24.04+3 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg22.04+3 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg20.04+3 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg+3      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg130+3   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg120+3   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg110+3   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg24.10+3 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-14-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg24.04+3 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg22.04+3 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg20.04+3 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg+3      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg130+3   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg120+3   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg110+3   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg24.10+3 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-15-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg24.04+3 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg22.04+3 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg20.04+3 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg+3      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg130+3   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg120+3   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg110+3   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg24.10+3 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-15-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg24.04+3 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg22.04+3 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg20.04+3 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg+3      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg130+3   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg120+3   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg110+3   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg24.10+3 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-16-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg24.04+3 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg22.04+3 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg20.04+3 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg+3      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg130+3   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg120+3   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg110+3   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg24.10+3 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-16-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg24.04+3 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg22.04+3 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg20.04+3 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg+3      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg130+3   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg120+3   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg110+3   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg24.10+3 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-17-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg24.04+3 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg22.04+3 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-timescaledb        | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg20.04+3 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg+3      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg130+3   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg120+3   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg110+3   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg24.10+3 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-17-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg24.04+3 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg22.04+3 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-timescaledb-dbgsym | 2.17.2+dfsg-1.pgdg20.04+3 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.