Subject: libdbd-pg-perl updated to version 3.18.0-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2024 09:58:58 +0000

The package libdbd-pg-perl was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

libdbd-pg-perl (3.18.0-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Fri, 15 Dec 2023 21:18:37 +0100

libdbd-pg-perl (3.18.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Import upstream version 3.18.0.

 -- gregor herrmann <[email-masked]>  Fri, 15 Dec 2023 21:18:37 +0100

libdbd-pg-perl (3.17.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Import upstream version 3.17.0.
  * Disable DNS queries during tests.

 -- gregor herrmann <[email-masked]>  Fri, 29 Sep 2023 00:35:14 +0200

New version 3.18.0-1.pgdg+1:

libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.18.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.18.0-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.18.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.18.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.18.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x,  source
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.18.0-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64,  source                              
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.18.0-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64,  source                              
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.18.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
libdbd-pg-perl         |  3.18.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.18.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.18.0-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.18.0-1.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.18.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.18.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  s390x   
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.18.0-1.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                       
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.18.0-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64                                       
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.18.0-1.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym  |  3.18.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el,  s390x             

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.