Subject: libdbd-pg-perl updated to version 3.18.0-4.pgdg13+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2026 11:28:21 +0000

The package libdbd-pg-perl was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

libdbd-pg-perl (3.18.0-4.pgdg13+1) trixie-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for trixie-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 11 Dec 2025 17:41:29 +0100

libdbd-pg-perl (3.18.0-4) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Add patch from upstream Git repo for C23/GCC15 compliance.
  * Drop C23/GCC15 workaround (build with -std=gnu17) from debian/rules.

 -- gregor herrmann <[email-masked]>  Thu, 11 Dec 2025 17:41:29 +0100

libdbd-pg-perl (3.18.0-3) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Add postgresql-common-dev to Build-Depends to get
    /usr/share/postgresql-common/supported-versions back.
    Thanks to Paul Gevers for the bug report. (Closes: #1121958)

 -- gregor herrmann <[email-masked]>  Fri, 05 Dec 2025 13:19:47 +0100

New version 3.18.0-4.pgdg13+1:

libdbd-pg-perl        | 3.18.0-4.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
libdbd-pg-perl        | 3.18.0-4.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
libdbd-pg-perl        | 3.18.0-4.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, source
libdbd-pg-perl        | 3.18.0-1.pgdg110+4   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl        | 3.18.0-4.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64, source
libdbd-pg-perl        | 3.18.0-4.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64, source
libdbd-pg-perl        | 3.18.0-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
libdbd-pg-perl        | 3.18.0-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym | 3.18.0-4.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym | 3.18.0-4.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym | 3.18.0-4.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym | 3.18.0-1.pgdg110+4   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym | 3.18.0-4.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym | 3.18.0-4.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym | 3.18.0-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym | 3.18.0-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.