Subject: libdbd-pg-perl updated to version 3.18.0-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2025 10:41:58 +0000

The package libdbd-pg-perl was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

libdbd-pg-perl (3.18.0-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Sat, 06 Sep 2025 15:27:54 +0200

libdbd-pg-perl (3.18.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Fix build with GCC 15. Temporarily build with -std=gnu17.
    (Closes: #1097179)
  * Update years of packaging copyright.
  * Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.7.2.
  * Remove «Rules-Requires-Root: no», which is the current default.
  * Remove «Priority: optional», which is the current default.

 -- gregor herrmann <[email-masked]>  Sat, 06 Sep 2025 15:27:54 +0200

New version 3.18.0-2.pgdg+1:

libdbd-pg-perl        | 3.18.0-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
libdbd-pg-perl        | 3.18.0-2.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
libdbd-pg-perl        | 3.18.0-2.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
libdbd-pg-perl        | 3.18.0-2.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
libdbd-pg-perl        | 3.18.0-2.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, source
libdbd-pg-perl        | 3.18.0-1.pgdg110+4   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl        | 3.18.0-2.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64, source
libdbd-pg-perl        | 3.18.0-2.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64, source
libdbd-pg-perl        | 3.18.0-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
libdbd-pg-perl        | 3.18.0-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym | 3.18.0-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym | 3.18.0-2.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym | 3.18.0-2.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym | 3.18.0-2.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym | 3.18.0-2.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym | 3.18.0-1.pgdg110+4   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym | 3.18.0-2.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym | 3.18.0-2.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym | 3.18.0-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libdbd-pg-perl-dbgsym | 3.18.0-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.