Subject: pg-auto-failover updated to version 2.2-4.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2026 03:38:36 +0000

The package pg-auto-failover was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pg-auto-failover (2.2-4.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 18 May 2026 08:21:24 -0700

pg-auto-failover (2.2-4) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Reupload without unused patch files from my local working directory.
    Spotted by Debaudit, thanks!

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 18 May 2026 08:21:24 -0700

New version 2.2-4.pgdg+1:

pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-3.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-4.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-3.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-4.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-3.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-4.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-3.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-4.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-3.pgdg11+2    | bullseye-pgdg | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-4.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-3.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-4.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-3.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | source
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-3.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-4.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-3.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-4.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-3.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-4.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-3.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-4.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-3.pgdg11+2    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-4.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-3.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-4.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-3.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-3.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-4.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-3.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-4.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-3.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-4.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-3.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-4.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-3.pgdg11+2    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-4.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-3.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-4.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-3.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg11+2    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg11+2    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg11+2    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg11+2    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg11+2    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg11+2    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg11+2    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg11+2    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg11+2    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg11+2    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg11+2    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg11+2    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg11+2    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg11+2    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg11+2    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-18-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-18-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover        | 2.2-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover        | 2.2-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg11+2    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-18-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-18-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-4.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.