Subject: pg-auto-failover updated to version 2.2-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2025 12:37:17 +0000

The package pg-auto-failover was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pg-auto-failover (2.2-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 07 Apr 2025 12:33:40 +0200

pg-auto-failover (2.2-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Stop listing major versions explicitly in pg-auto-failover-cli's
    Recommends list. Use a generic postgresql-auto-failover virtual package
    instead. (Closes: #1095783)

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 07 Apr 2025 12:33:40 +0200

New version 2.2-2.pgdg+1:

pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-2.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-2.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-2.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | source
pg-auto-failover                   | 2.2-2.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | source
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.1-3.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-2.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.1-3.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.1-3.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.1-3.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-2.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-2.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.1-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.1-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.2-2.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli               | 2.1-3.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.1-3.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-2.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.1-3.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.1-3.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.1-3.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-2.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-2.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.1-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.1-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.2-2.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
pg-auto-failover-cli-dbgsym        | 2.1-3.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.2-2.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover        | 2.1-3.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg130+2   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.2-2.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-auto-failover-dbgsym | 2.1-3.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.