Subject: postgresql-18 updated to version 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2025 13:08:57 +0000

The package postgresql-18 was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

This is the first version of this package in the repository.

New version 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-18                   | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
postgresql-18                   | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
postgresql-18                   | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
postgresql-18                   | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
postgresql-18                   | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64, source
postgresql-18                   | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64, source
postgresql-18                   | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
postgresql-18                   | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
libecpg6                        | 17.5-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 17.4-1.pgdg+2          | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.3.23-10.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.4.22-11.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.0.23-11.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.1.24-17.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.2.24-14.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.3.25-13.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.4.26-13.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.5.25-11.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.6.24-10.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 10.23-7.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 10.23-7.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg6                        | 11.22-9.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 11.22-9.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg6                        | 12.22-2.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 12.22-2.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg6                        | 13.21-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 13.20-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg6                        | 14.18-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 14.17-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg6                        | 15.13-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 15.12-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg6                        | 16.9-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 16.8-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg6                        | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 17.5-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 17.4-1.pgdg130+2       | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.3.23-10.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.4.22-11.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.0.23-11.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.1.24-17.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.2.24-14.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.3.25-13.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.4.26-13.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 9.4.26-13.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.5.25-11.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 9.5.25-11.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.6.24-10.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 9.6.24-10.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg6                        | 10.23-7.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 10.23-7.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg6                        | 11.22-9.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 11.22-9.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg6                        | 12.22-2.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 12.22-2.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg6                        | 13.21-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 13.20-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg6                        | 14.18-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 14.17-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg6                        | 15.13-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 15.12-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg6                        | 16.9-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 16.8-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg6                        | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 17.5-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 17.4-1.pgdg120+2       | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.3.23-10.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.4.22-11.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.0.23-11.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.1.24-17.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.2.24-14.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.3.25-13.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.4.26-13.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.5.25-11.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.6.24-10.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 10.23-7.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 11.22-9.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 12.22-2.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 13.21-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 13.20-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg6                        | 14.18-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 14.17-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg6                        | 15.13-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 15.12-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg6                        | 16.9-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 16.8-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg6                        | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 17.5-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 17.4-1.pgdg110+2       | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.3.23-10.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.4.22-11.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.0.23-11.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.1.24-17.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.2.24-14.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.3.25-13.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.4.26-13.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.5.25-11.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.6.24-10.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 10.23-7.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 11.22-9.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 12.22-2.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 13.21-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 13.20-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg6                        | 14.18-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 14.17-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg6                        | 15.13-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 15.12-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg6                        | 16.9-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 16.8-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg6                        | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 17.5-1.pgdg25.04+1     | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                        | 10.23-7.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                        | 11.22-9.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                        | 12.22-2.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                        | 13.21-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                        | 14.18-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                        | 15.13-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                        | 16.9-1.pgdg25.04+1     | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                        | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6                        | 17.5-1.pgdg24.10+1     | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6                        | 10.23-7.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6                        | 11.22-9.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6                        | 12.22-2.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6                        | 13.21-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6                        | 14.18-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6                        | 15.13-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6                        | 16.9-1.pgdg24.10+1     | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6                        | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6                        | 17.5-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 17.4-1.pgdg24.04+2     | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.3.23-10.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.4.22-11.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.0.23-11.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.1.24-17.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.2.24-14.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.3.25-13.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.4.26-13.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.5.25-11.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.6.24-10.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 10.23-7.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 11.22-9.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 12.22-2.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 13.21-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 13.20-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6                        | 14.18-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 14.17-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6                        | 15.13-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 15.12-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6                        | 16.9-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 16.8-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6                        | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 17.5-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 17.4-1.pgdg22.04+2     | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.3.23-10.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.4.22-11.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.0.23-11.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.1.24-17.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.2.24-14.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.3.25-13.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.4.26-13.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.5.25-11.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.6.24-10.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 10.23-7.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 11.22-9.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 12.22-2.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 13.21-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 13.20-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6                        | 14.18-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 14.17-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6                        | 15.13-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 15.12-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6                        | 16.9-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 16.8-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6                        | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 17.5-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 17.4-1.pgdg20.04+2     | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.3.23-10.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 8.4.22-11.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.0.23-11.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.1.24-17.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.2.24-14.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.3.25-13.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.4.26-13.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.5.25-11.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 9.6.24-10.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 10.23-7.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 11.22-9.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 12.22-2.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6                        | 13.21-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 13.20-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6                        | 14.18-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 14.17-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6                        | 15.13-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 15.12-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6                        | 16.9-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6                        | 16.8-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17.5-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17.4-1.pgdg+2          | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 10.23-7.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 10.23-7.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 11.22-9.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 11.22-9.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 12.22-2.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 12.22-2.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.21-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.20-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.18-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.17-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.13-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.12-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 16.9-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 16.8-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17.5-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17.4-1.pgdg130+2       | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 10.23-7.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 10.23-7.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 11.22-9.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 11.22-9.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 12.22-2.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 12.22-2.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.21-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.20-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.18-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.17-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.13-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.12-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 16.9-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 16.8-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17.5-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17.4-1.pgdg120+2       | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 10.23-7.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 11.22-9.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 12.22-2.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.21-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.20-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.18-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.17-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.13-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.12-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 16.9-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 16.8-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17.5-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17.4-1.pgdg110+2       | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 10.23-7.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 11.22-9.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 12.22-2.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.21-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.20-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.18-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.17-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.13-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.12-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 16.9-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 16.8-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17.5-1.pgdg25.04+1     | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 10.23-7.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 11.22-9.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 12.22-2.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.21-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.18-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.13-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 16.9-1.pgdg25.04+1     | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17.5-1.pgdg24.10+1     | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 10.23-7.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 11.22-9.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 12.22-2.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.21-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.18-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.13-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 16.9-1.pgdg24.10+1     | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17.5-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17.4-1.pgdg24.04+2     | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 10.23-7.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 11.22-9.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 12.22-2.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.21-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.20-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.18-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.17-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.13-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.12-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 16.9-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 16.8-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17.5-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17.4-1.pgdg22.04+2     | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 10.23-7.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 11.22-9.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 12.22-2.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.21-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.20-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.18-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.17-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.13-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.12-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 16.9-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 16.8-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17.5-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 17.4-1.pgdg20.04+2     | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 10.23-7.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 11.22-9.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 12.22-2.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.21-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 13.20-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.18-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 14.17-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.13-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 15.12-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 16.9-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg6-dbgsym                 | 16.8-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 17.5-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 17.4-1.pgdg+2          | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.3.23-10.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.4.22-11.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.0.23-11.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.1.24-17.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.2.24-14.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.3.25-13.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.4.26-13.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.5.25-11.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.6.24-10.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 10.23-7.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 10.23-7.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 11.22-9.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 11.22-9.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 12.22-2.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 12.22-2.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.21-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.20-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.18-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.17-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.13-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.12-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 16.9-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 16.8-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 17.5-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 17.4-1.pgdg130+2       | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.3.23-10.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.4.22-11.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.0.23-11.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.1.24-17.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.2.24-14.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.3.25-13.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.4.26-13.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.4.26-13.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.5.25-11.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.5.25-11.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.6.24-10.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.6.24-10.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 10.23-7.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 10.23-7.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 11.22-9.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 11.22-9.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 12.22-2.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 12.22-2.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.21-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.20-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.18-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.17-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.13-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.12-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 16.9-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 16.8-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 17.5-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 17.4-1.pgdg120+2       | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.3.23-10.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.4.22-11.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.0.23-11.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.1.24-17.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.2.24-14.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.3.25-13.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.4.26-13.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.5.25-11.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.6.24-10.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 10.23-7.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 11.22-9.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 12.22-2.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.21-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.20-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.18-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.17-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.13-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.12-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 16.9-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 16.8-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 17.5-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 17.4-1.pgdg110+2       | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.3.23-10.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.4.22-11.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.0.23-11.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.1.24-17.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.2.24-14.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.3.25-13.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.4.26-13.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.5.25-11.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.6.24-10.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 10.23-7.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 11.22-9.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 12.22-2.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.21-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.20-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.18-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.17-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.13-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.12-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 16.9-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 16.8-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 17.5-1.pgdg25.04+1     | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 10.23-7.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 11.22-9.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 12.22-2.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.21-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.18-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.13-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 16.9-1.pgdg25.04+1     | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 17.5-1.pgdg24.10+1     | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 10.23-7.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 11.22-9.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 12.22-2.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.21-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.18-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.13-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 16.9-1.pgdg24.10+1     | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3                 | 17.5-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 17.4-1.pgdg24.04+2     | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.3.23-10.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.4.22-11.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.0.23-11.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.1.24-17.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.2.24-14.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.3.25-13.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.4.26-13.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.5.25-11.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.6.24-10.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 10.23-7.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 11.22-9.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 12.22-2.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.21-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.20-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.18-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.17-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.13-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.12-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 16.9-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 16.8-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 17.5-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 17.4-1.pgdg22.04+2     | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.3.23-10.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.4.22-11.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.0.23-11.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.1.24-17.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.2.24-14.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.3.25-13.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.4.26-13.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.5.25-11.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.6.24-10.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 10.23-7.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 11.22-9.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 12.22-2.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.21-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.20-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.18-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.17-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.13-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.12-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 16.9-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 16.8-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 17.5-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 17.4-1.pgdg20.04+2     | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.3.23-10.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 8.4.22-11.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.0.23-11.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.1.24-17.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.2.24-14.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.3.25-13.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.4.26-13.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.5.25-11.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 9.6.24-10.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 10.23-7.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 11.22-9.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 12.22-2.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.21-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 13.20-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.18-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 14.17-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.13-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 15.12-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3                 | 16.9-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3                 | 16.8-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17.5-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17.4-1.pgdg+2          | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 10.23-7.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 10.23-7.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 11.22-9.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 11.22-9.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 12.22-2.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 12.22-2.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.21-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.20-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.18-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.17-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.13-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.12-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 16.9-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 16.8-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17.5-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17.4-1.pgdg130+2       | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 10.23-7.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 10.23-7.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 11.22-9.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 11.22-9.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 12.22-2.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 12.22-2.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.21-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.20-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.18-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.17-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.13-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.12-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 16.9-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 16.8-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17.5-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17.4-1.pgdg120+2       | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 10.23-7.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 11.22-9.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 12.22-2.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.21-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.20-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.18-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.17-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.13-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.12-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 16.9-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 16.8-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17.5-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17.4-1.pgdg110+2       | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 10.23-7.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 11.22-9.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 12.22-2.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.21-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.20-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.18-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.17-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.13-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.12-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 16.9-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 16.8-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17.5-1.pgdg25.04+1     | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 10.23-7.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 11.22-9.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 12.22-2.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.21-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.18-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.13-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 16.9-1.pgdg25.04+1     | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17.5-1.pgdg24.10+1     | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 10.23-7.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 11.22-9.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 12.22-2.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.21-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.18-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.13-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 16.9-1.pgdg24.10+1     | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17.5-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17.4-1.pgdg24.04+2     | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 10.23-7.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 11.22-9.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 12.22-2.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.21-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.20-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.18-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.17-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.13-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.12-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 16.9-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 16.8-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17.5-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17.4-1.pgdg22.04+2     | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 10.23-7.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 11.22-9.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 12.22-2.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.21-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.20-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.18-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.17-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.13-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.12-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 16.9-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 16.8-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17.5-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 17.4-1.pgdg20.04+2     | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 10.23-7.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 11.22-9.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 12.22-2.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.21-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 13.20-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.18-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 14.17-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.13-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 15.12-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 16.9-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-compat3-dbgsym          | 16.8-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 17.5-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 17.4-1.pgdg+2          | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.2.23-13.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.3.23-10.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.4.22-11.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.0.23-11.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.1.24-17.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.2.24-14.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.3.25-13.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.4.26-13.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.5.25-11.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.6.24-10.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 10.23-7.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 10.23-7.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 11.22-9.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 11.22-9.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 12.22-2.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 12.22-2.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 13.21-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 13.20-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 14.18-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 14.17-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 15.13-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 15.12-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 16.9-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 16.8-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 17.5-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 17.4-1.pgdg130+2       | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.2.23-13.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.3.23-10.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.4.22-11.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.0.23-11.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.1.24-17.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.2.24-14.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.3.25-13.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.4.26-13.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 9.4.26-13.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.5.25-11.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 9.5.25-11.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.6.24-10.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 9.6.24-10.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 10.23-7.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 10.23-7.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 11.22-9.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 11.22-9.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 12.22-2.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 12.22-2.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 13.21-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 13.20-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 14.18-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 14.17-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 15.13-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 15.12-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 16.9-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 16.8-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 17.5-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 17.4-1.pgdg120+2       | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.2.23-13.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.3.23-10.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.4.22-11.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.0.23-11.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.1.24-17.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.2.24-14.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.3.25-13.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.4.26-13.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.5.25-11.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.6.24-10.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 10.23-7.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 11.22-9.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 12.22-2.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 13.21-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 13.20-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 14.18-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 14.17-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 15.13-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 15.12-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 16.9-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 16.8-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 17.5-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 17.4-1.pgdg110+2       | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.2.23-13.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.3.23-10.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.4.22-11.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.0.23-11.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.1.24-17.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.2.24-14.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.3.25-13.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.4.26-13.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.5.25-11.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.6.24-10.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 10.23-7.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 11.22-9.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 12.22-2.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 13.21-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 13.20-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 14.18-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 14.17-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 15.13-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 15.12-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 16.9-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 16.8-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 17.5-1.pgdg25.04+1     | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 10.23-7.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 11.22-9.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 12.22-2.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 13.21-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 14.18-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 15.13-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 16.9-1.pgdg25.04+1     | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 17.5-1.pgdg24.10+1     | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 10.23-7.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 11.22-9.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 12.22-2.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 13.21-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 14.18-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 15.13-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 16.9-1.pgdg24.10+1     | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev                     | 17.5-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 17.4-1.pgdg24.04+2     | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.2.23-13.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.3.23-10.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.4.22-11.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.0.23-11.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.1.24-17.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.2.24-14.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.3.25-13.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.4.26-13.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.5.25-11.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.6.24-10.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 10.23-7.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 11.22-9.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 12.22-2.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 13.21-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 13.20-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 14.18-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 14.17-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 15.13-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 15.12-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 16.9-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 16.8-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 17.5-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 17.4-1.pgdg22.04+2     | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.2.23-13.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.3.23-10.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.4.22-11.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.0.23-11.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.1.24-17.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.2.24-14.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.3.25-13.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.4.26-13.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.5.25-11.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.6.24-10.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 10.23-7.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 11.22-9.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 12.22-2.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 13.21-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 13.20-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 14.18-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 14.17-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 15.13-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 15.12-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 16.9-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 16.8-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 17.5-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 17.4-1.pgdg20.04+2     | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.2.23-13.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.3.23-10.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 8.4.22-11.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.0.23-11.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.1.24-17.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.2.24-14.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.3.25-13.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.4.26-13.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.5.25-11.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 9.6.24-10.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 10.23-7.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 11.22-9.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 12.22-2.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 13.21-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 13.20-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 14.18-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 14.17-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 15.13-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 15.12-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev                     | 16.9-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev                     | 16.8-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17.5-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17.4-1.pgdg+2          | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 10.23-7.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 10.23-7.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 11.22-9.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 11.22-9.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 12.22-2.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 12.22-2.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.21-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.20-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.18-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.17-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.13-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.12-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 16.9-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 16.8-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17.5-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17.4-1.pgdg130+2       | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 10.23-7.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 10.23-7.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 11.22-9.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 11.22-9.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 12.22-2.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 12.22-2.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.21-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.20-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.18-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.17-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.13-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.12-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 16.9-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 16.8-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17.5-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17.4-1.pgdg120+2       | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 10.23-7.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 11.22-9.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 12.22-2.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.21-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.20-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.18-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.17-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.13-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.12-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 16.9-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 16.8-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17.5-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17.4-1.pgdg110+2       | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 10.23-7.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 11.22-9.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 12.22-2.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.21-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.20-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.18-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.17-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.13-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.12-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 16.9-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 16.8-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17.5-1.pgdg25.04+1     | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 10.23-7.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 11.22-9.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 12.22-2.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.21-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.18-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.13-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 16.9-1.pgdg25.04+1     | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17.5-1.pgdg24.10+1     | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 10.23-7.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 11.22-9.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 12.22-2.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.21-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.18-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.13-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 16.9-1.pgdg24.10+1     | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17.5-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17.4-1.pgdg24.04+2     | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 10.23-7.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 11.22-9.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 12.22-2.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.21-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.20-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.18-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.17-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.13-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.12-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 16.9-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 16.8-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17.5-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17.4-1.pgdg22.04+2     | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 10.23-7.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 11.22-9.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 12.22-2.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.21-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.20-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.18-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.17-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.13-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.12-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 16.9-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 16.8-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17.5-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 17.4-1.pgdg20.04+2     | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 10.23-7.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 11.22-9.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 12.22-2.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.21-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 13.20-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.18-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 14.17-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.13-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 15.12-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 16.9-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libecpg-dev-dbgsym              | 16.8-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 17.5-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 17.4-1.pgdg+2          | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.3.23-10.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.4.22-11.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.0.23-11.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.1.24-17.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.2.24-14.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.3.25-13.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.4.26-13.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.5.25-11.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.6.24-10.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 10.23-7.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 10.23-7.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 11.22-9.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 11.22-9.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 12.22-2.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 12.22-2.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 13.21-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 13.20-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 14.18-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 14.17-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 15.13-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 15.12-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 16.9-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 16.8-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 17.5-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 17.4-1.pgdg130+2       | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.3.23-10.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.4.22-11.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.0.23-11.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.1.24-17.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.2.24-14.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.3.25-13.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.4.26-13.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 9.4.26-13.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.5.25-11.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 9.5.25-11.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.6.24-10.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 9.6.24-10.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 10.23-7.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 10.23-7.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 11.22-9.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 11.22-9.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 12.22-2.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 12.22-2.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 13.21-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 13.20-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 14.18-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 14.17-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 15.13-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 15.12-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 16.9-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 16.8-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 17.5-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 17.4-1.pgdg120+2       | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.3.23-10.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.4.22-11.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.0.23-11.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.1.24-17.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.2.24-14.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.3.25-13.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.4.26-13.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.5.25-11.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.6.24-10.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 10.23-7.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 11.22-9.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 12.22-2.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 13.21-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 13.20-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 14.18-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 14.17-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 15.13-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 15.12-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 16.9-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 16.8-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 17.5-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 17.4-1.pgdg110+2       | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.3.23-10.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.4.22-11.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.0.23-11.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.1.24-17.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.2.24-14.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.3.25-13.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.4.26-13.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.5.25-11.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.6.24-10.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 10.23-7.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 11.22-9.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 12.22-2.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 13.21-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 13.20-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 14.18-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 14.17-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 15.13-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 15.12-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 16.9-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 16.8-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 17.5-1.pgdg25.04+1     | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 10.23-7.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 11.22-9.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 12.22-2.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 13.21-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 14.18-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 15.13-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 16.9-1.pgdg25.04+1     | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 17.5-1.pgdg24.10+1     | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 10.23-7.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 11.22-9.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 12.22-2.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 13.21-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 14.18-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 15.13-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 16.9-1.pgdg24.10+1     | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3                     | 17.5-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 17.4-1.pgdg24.04+2     | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.3.23-10.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.4.22-11.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.0.23-11.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.1.24-17.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.2.24-14.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.3.25-13.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.4.26-13.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.5.25-11.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.6.24-10.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 10.23-7.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 11.22-9.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 12.22-2.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 13.21-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 13.20-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 14.18-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 14.17-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 15.13-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 15.12-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 16.9-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 16.8-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 17.5-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 17.4-1.pgdg22.04+2     | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.3.23-10.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.4.22-11.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.0.23-11.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.1.24-17.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.2.24-14.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.3.25-13.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.4.26-13.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.5.25-11.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.6.24-10.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 10.23-7.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 11.22-9.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 12.22-2.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 13.21-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 13.20-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 14.18-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 14.17-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 15.13-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 15.12-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 16.9-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 16.8-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 17.5-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 17.4-1.pgdg20.04+2     | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.3.23-10.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 8.4.22-11.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.0.23-11.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.1.24-17.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.2.24-14.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.3.25-13.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.4.26-13.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.5.25-11.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 9.6.24-10.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 10.23-7.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 11.22-9.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 12.22-2.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 13.21-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 13.20-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 14.18-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 14.17-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 15.13-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 15.12-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3                     | 16.9-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3                     | 16.8-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17.5-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17.4-1.pgdg+2          | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 10.23-7.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 10.23-7.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 11.22-9.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 11.22-9.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 12.22-2.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 12.22-2.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.21-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.20-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.18-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.17-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.13-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.12-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 16.9-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 16.8-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17.5-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17.4-1.pgdg130+2       | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 10.23-7.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 10.23-7.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 11.22-9.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 11.22-9.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 12.22-2.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 12.22-2.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.21-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.20-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.18-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.17-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.13-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.12-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 16.9-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 16.8-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17.5-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17.4-1.pgdg120+2       | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 10.23-7.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 11.22-9.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 12.22-2.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.21-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.20-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.18-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.17-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.13-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.12-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 16.9-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 16.8-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17.5-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17.4-1.pgdg110+2       | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 10.23-7.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 11.22-9.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 12.22-2.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.21-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.20-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.18-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.17-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.13-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.12-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 16.9-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 16.8-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17.5-1.pgdg25.04+1     | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 10.23-7.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 11.22-9.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 12.22-2.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.21-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.18-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.13-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 16.9-1.pgdg25.04+1     | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17.5-1.pgdg24.10+1     | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 10.23-7.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 11.22-9.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 12.22-2.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.21-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.18-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.13-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 16.9-1.pgdg24.10+1     | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17.5-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17.4-1.pgdg24.04+2     | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 10.23-7.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 11.22-9.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 12.22-2.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.21-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.20-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.18-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.17-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.13-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.12-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 16.9-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 16.8-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17.5-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17.4-1.pgdg22.04+2     | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 10.23-7.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 11.22-9.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 12.22-2.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.21-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.20-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.18-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.17-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.13-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.12-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 16.9-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 16.8-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17.5-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 17.4-1.pgdg20.04+2     | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 10.23-7.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 11.22-9.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 12.22-2.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.21-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 13.20-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.18-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 14.17-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.13-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 15.12-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 16.9-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpgtypes3-dbgsym              | 16.8-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5                          | 17.5-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 17.4-1.pgdg+2          | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpq5                          | 8.2.23-13.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.3.23-10.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.4.22-11.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.0.23-11.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.1.24-17.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.2.24-14.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.3.25-13.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.4.26-13.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.5.25-11.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.6.24-10.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 10.23-7.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 10.23-7.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpq5                          | 11.22-9.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 11.22-9.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpq5                          | 12.22-2.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 12.22-2.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpq5                          | 13.21-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 13.20-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpq5                          | 14.18-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 14.17-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpq5                          | 15.13-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 15.12-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpq5                          | 16.9-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 16.8-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpq5                          | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 17.5-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 17.4-1.pgdg130+2       | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq5                          | 8.2.23-13.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.3.23-10.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.4.22-11.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.0.23-11.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.1.24-17.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.2.24-14.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.3.25-13.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.4.26-13.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 9.4.26-13.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq5                          | 9.5.25-11.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 9.5.25-11.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq5                          | 9.6.24-10.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 9.6.24-10.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq5                          | 10.23-7.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 10.23-7.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq5                          | 11.22-9.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 11.22-9.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq5                          | 12.22-2.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 12.22-2.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq5                          | 13.21-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 13.20-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq5                          | 14.18-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 14.17-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq5                          | 15.13-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 15.12-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq5                          | 16.9-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 16.8-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq5                          | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 17.5-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 17.4-1.pgdg120+2       | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpq5                          | 8.2.23-13.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.3.23-10.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.4.22-11.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.0.23-11.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.1.24-17.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.2.24-14.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.3.25-13.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.4.26-13.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.5.25-11.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.6.24-10.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 10.23-7.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 11.22-9.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 12.22-2.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 13.21-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 13.20-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpq5                          | 14.18-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 14.17-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpq5                          | 15.13-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 15.12-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpq5                          | 16.9-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 16.8-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpq5                          | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 17.5-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 17.4-1.pgdg110+2       | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpq5                          | 8.2.23-13.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.3.23-10.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.4.22-11.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.0.23-11.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.1.24-17.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.2.24-14.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.3.25-13.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.4.26-13.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.5.25-11.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.6.24-10.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 10.23-7.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 11.22-9.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 12.22-2.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 13.21-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 13.20-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpq5                          | 14.18-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 14.17-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpq5                          | 15.13-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 15.12-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpq5                          | 16.9-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 16.8-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpq5                          | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 17.5-1.pgdg25.04+1     | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                          | 10.23-7.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                          | 11.22-9.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                          | 12.22-2.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                          | 13.21-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                          | 14.18-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                          | 15.13-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                          | 16.9-1.pgdg25.04+1     | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                          | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5                          | 17.5-1.pgdg24.10+1     | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5                          | 10.23-7.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5                          | 11.22-9.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5                          | 12.22-2.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5                          | 13.21-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5                          | 14.18-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5                          | 15.13-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5                          | 16.9-1.pgdg24.10+1     | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5                          | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5                          | 17.5-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 17.4-1.pgdg24.04+2     | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5                          | 8.2.23-13.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.3.23-10.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.4.22-11.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.0.23-11.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.1.24-17.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.2.24-14.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.3.25-13.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.4.26-13.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.5.25-11.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.6.24-10.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 10.23-7.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 11.22-9.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 12.22-2.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 13.21-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 13.20-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5                          | 14.18-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 14.17-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5                          | 15.13-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 15.12-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5                          | 16.9-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 16.8-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5                          | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 17.5-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 17.4-1.pgdg22.04+2     | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5                          | 8.2.23-13.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.3.23-10.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.4.22-11.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.0.23-11.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.1.24-17.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.2.24-14.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.3.25-13.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.4.26-13.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.5.25-11.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.6.24-10.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 10.23-7.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 11.22-9.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 12.22-2.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 13.21-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 13.20-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5                          | 14.18-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 14.17-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5                          | 15.13-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 15.12-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5                          | 16.9-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 16.8-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5                          | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 17.5-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 17.4-1.pgdg20.04+2     | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5                          | 8.2.23-13.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.3.23-10.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 8.4.22-11.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.0.23-11.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.1.24-17.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.2.24-14.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.3.25-13.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.4.26-13.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.5.25-11.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 9.6.24-10.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 10.23-7.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 11.22-9.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 12.22-2.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5                          | 13.21-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 13.20-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5                          | 14.18-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 14.17-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5                          | 15.13-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 15.12-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5                          | 16.9-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5                          | 16.8-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17.5-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17.4-1.pgdg+2          | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 10.23-7.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 10.23-7.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 11.22-9.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 11.22-9.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 12.22-2.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 12.22-2.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.21-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.20-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.18-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.17-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.13-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.12-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 16.9-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 16.8-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17.5-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17.4-1.pgdg130+2       | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 10.23-7.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 10.23-7.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 11.22-9.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 11.22-9.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 12.22-2.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 12.22-2.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.21-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.20-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.18-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.17-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.13-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.12-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 16.9-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 16.8-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17.5-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17.4-1.pgdg120+2       | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 10.23-7.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 11.22-9.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 12.22-2.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.21-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.20-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.18-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.17-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.13-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.12-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 16.9-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 16.8-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17.5-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17.4-1.pgdg110+2       | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 10.23-7.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 11.22-9.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 12.22-2.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.21-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.20-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.18-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.17-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.13-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.12-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 16.9-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 16.8-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17.5-1.pgdg25.04+1     | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 10.23-7.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 11.22-9.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 12.22-2.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.21-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.18-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.13-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 16.9-1.pgdg25.04+1     | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17.5-1.pgdg24.10+1     | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 10.23-7.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 11.22-9.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 12.22-2.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.21-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.18-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.13-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 16.9-1.pgdg24.10+1     | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17.5-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17.4-1.pgdg24.04+2     | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 10.23-7.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 11.22-9.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 12.22-2.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.21-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.20-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.18-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.17-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.13-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.12-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 16.9-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 16.8-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17.5-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17.4-1.pgdg22.04+2     | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 10.23-7.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 11.22-9.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 12.22-2.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.21-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.20-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.18-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.17-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.13-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.12-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 16.9-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 16.8-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17.5-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 17.4-1.pgdg20.04+2     | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 10.23-7.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 11.22-9.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 12.22-2.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.21-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 13.20-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.18-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 14.17-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.13-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 15.12-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 16.9-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq5-dbgsym                   | 16.8-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 17.5-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 17.4-1.pgdg+2          | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.2.23-13.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.3.23-10.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.4.22-11.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.0.23-11.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.1.24-17.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.2.24-14.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.3.25-13.pgdg+2       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.4.26-13.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.5.25-11.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.6.24-10.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 10.23-7.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 10.23-7.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 11.22-9.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 11.22-9.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 12.22-2.pgdg+2         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 12.22-2.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 13.21-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 13.20-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 14.18-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 14.17-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 15.13-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 15.12-1.pgdg+1         | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 16.9-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 16.8-1.pgdg+1          | sid-pgdg      | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 17.5-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 17.4-1.pgdg130+2       | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.2.23-13.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.3.23-10.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.4.22-11.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.0.23-11.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.1.24-17.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.2.24-14.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.3.25-13.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.4.26-13.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 9.4.26-13.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.5.25-11.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 9.5.25-11.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.6.24-10.pgdg130+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 9.6.24-10.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 10.23-7.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 10.23-7.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 11.22-9.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 11.22-9.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 12.22-2.pgdg130+3      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 12.22-2.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 13.21-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 13.20-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 14.18-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 14.17-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 15.13-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 15.12-1.pgdg130+1      | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 16.9-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 16.8-1.pgdg130+1       | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 17.5-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 17.4-1.pgdg120+2       | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.2.23-13.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.3.23-10.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.4.22-11.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.0.23-11.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.1.24-17.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.2.24-14.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.3.25-13.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.4.26-13.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.5.25-11.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.6.24-10.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 10.23-7.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 11.22-9.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 12.22-2.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 13.21-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 13.20-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 14.18-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 14.17-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 15.13-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 15.12-1.pgdg120+1      | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 16.9-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 16.8-1.pgdg120+1       | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 17.5-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 17.4-1.pgdg110+2       | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.2.23-13.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.3.23-10.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.4.22-11.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.0.23-11.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.1.24-17.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.2.24-14.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.3.25-13.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.4.26-13.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.5.25-11.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.6.24-10.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 10.23-7.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 11.22-9.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 12.22-2.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 13.21-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 13.20-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 14.18-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 14.17-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 15.13-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 15.12-1.pgdg110+1      | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 16.9-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 16.8-1.pgdg110+1       | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 17.5-1.pgdg25.04+1     | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 10.23-7.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 11.22-9.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 12.22-2.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 13.21-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 14.18-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 15.13-1.pgdg25.04+1    | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 16.9-1.pgdg25.04+1     | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 17.5-1.pgdg24.10+1     | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 10.23-7.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 11.22-9.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 12.22-2.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 13.21-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 14.18-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 15.13-1.pgdg24.10+1    | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 16.9-1.pgdg24.10+1     | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-dev                       | 17.5-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 17.4-1.pgdg24.04+2     | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.2.23-13.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.3.23-10.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.4.22-11.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.0.23-11.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.1.24-17.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.2.24-14.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.3.25-13.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.4.26-13.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.5.25-11.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.6.24-10.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 10.23-7.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 11.22-9.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 12.22-2.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 13.21-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 13.20-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 14.18-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 14.17-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 15.13-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 15.12-1.pgdg24.04+1    | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 16.9-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 16.8-1.pgdg24.04+1     | noble-pgdg    | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 17.5-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 17.4-1.pgdg22.04+2     | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.2.23-13.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.3.23-10.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.4.22-11.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.0.23-11.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.1.24-17.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.2.24-14.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.3.25-13.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.4.26-13.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.5.25-11.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.6.24-10.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 10.23-7.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 11.22-9.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 12.22-2.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 13.21-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 13.20-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 14.18-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 14.17-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 15.13-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 15.12-1.pgdg22.04+1    | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 16.9-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 16.8-1.pgdg22.04+1     | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 17.5-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 17.4-1.pgdg20.04+2     | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.2.23-13.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.3.23-10.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 8.4.22-11.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.0.23-11.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.1.24-17.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.2.24-14.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.3.25-13.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.4.26-13.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.5.25-11.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 9.6.24-10.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 10.23-7.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 11.22-9.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 12.22-2.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
libpq-dev                       | 13.21-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 13.20-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 14.18-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 14.17-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 15.13-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 15.12-1.pgdg20.04+1    | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpq-dev                       | 16.9-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-dev                       | 16.8-1.pgdg20.04+1     | focal-pgdg    | s390x
libpq-oauth                     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-oauth                     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-oauth                     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-oauth                     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-oauth                     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-oauth                     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-oauth                     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-oauth                     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-oauth-dbgsym              | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-oauth-dbgsym              | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-oauth-dbgsym              | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-oauth-dbgsym              | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-oauth-dbgsym              | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
libpq-oauth-dbgsym              | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
libpq-oauth-dbgsym              | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpq-oauth-dbgsym              | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-dbgsym            | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-dbgsym            | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-dbgsym            | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-dbgsym            | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-dbgsym            | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-18-dbgsym            | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-18-dbgsym            | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-dbgsym            | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-jit               | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-jit               | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-jit               | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-jit               | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-jit               | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-18-jit               | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-18-jit               | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-jit               | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-jit-dbgsym        | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-jit-dbgsym        | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-jit-dbgsym        | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-jit-dbgsym        | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-jit-dbgsym        | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-18-jit-dbgsym        | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-18-jit-dbgsym        | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-jit-dbgsym        | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-client-18            | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-client-18            | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-client-18            | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-client-18            | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-client-18            | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-client-18            | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-client-18            | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-client-18            | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-client-18-dbgsym     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-client-18-dbgsym     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-client-18-dbgsym     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-client-18-dbgsym     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-client-18-dbgsym     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-client-18-dbgsym     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-client-18-dbgsym     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-client-18-dbgsym     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-doc-18               | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-18               | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-18               | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-18               | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-18               | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-doc-18               | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-doc-18               | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-doc-18               | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-plperl-18            | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-18            | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-18            | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-18            | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-18            | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-plperl-18            | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-plperl-18            | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-18            | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-18-dbgsym     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-18-dbgsym     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-18-dbgsym     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-18-dbgsym     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-18-dbgsym     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-plperl-18-dbgsym     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-plperl-18-dbgsym     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plperl-18-dbgsym     | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-18         | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-18         | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-18         | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-18         | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-18         | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-plpython3-18         | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-plpython3-18         | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-18         | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-18-dbgsym  | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-18-dbgsym  | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-18-dbgsym  | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-18-dbgsym  | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-18-dbgsym  | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-plpython3-18-dbgsym  | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-plpython3-18-dbgsym  | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-plpython3-18-dbgsym  | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-18             | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-18             | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-18             | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-18             | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-18             | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-pltcl-18             | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-pltcl-18             | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-18             | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-18-dbgsym      | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-18-dbgsym      | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-18-dbgsym      | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-18-dbgsym      | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-18-dbgsym      | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-pltcl-18-dbgsym      | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-pltcl-18-dbgsym      | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-pltcl-18-dbgsym      | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-18        | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-18        | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-18        | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-18        | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-18        | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-server-dev-18        | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-server-dev-18        | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-18        | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-18-dbgsym | 18~beta1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-18-dbgsym | 18~beta1-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-18-dbgsym | 18~beta1-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-18-dbgsym | 18~beta1-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-18-dbgsym | 18~beta1-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-server-dev-18-dbgsym | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-server-dev-18-dbgsym | 18~beta1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-server-dev-18-dbgsym | 18~beta1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.