Subject: psqlodbc updated to version 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2025 10:44:48 +0000

The package psqlodbc was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

psqlodbc (1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Fri, 05 Sep 2025 20:51:09 +0200

psqlodbc (1:17.00.0006-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Upload to unstable. (Closes: #1097661)

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Fri, 05 Sep 2025 20:51:09 +0200

New version 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg+1:

psqlodbc               | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | source
psqlodbc               | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | source
psqlodbc               | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | source
psqlodbc               | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | source
psqlodbc               | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | source
psqlodbc               | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | source
psqlodbc               | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | source
psqlodbc               | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | source
psqlodbc               | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | source
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0006-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.