Subject: psqlodbc updated to version 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2025 16:35:15 +0000

The package psqlodbc was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

psqlodbc (1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 11 Jun 2025 18:45:17 +0200

psqlodbc (1:17.00.0006-1) experimental; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 17.00.0006.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 11 Jun 2025 18:45:17 +0200

New version 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg+1:

psqlodbc               | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | source
psqlodbc               | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | source
psqlodbc               | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | source
psqlodbc               | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | source
psqlodbc               | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | source
psqlodbc               | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | source
psqlodbc               | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | source
psqlodbc               | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | source
psqlodbc               | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | source
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0004-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0004-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0004-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0004-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0004-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0004-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql        | 1:17.00.0004-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0004-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | s390x
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0004-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | s390x
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0004-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | s390x
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0004-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | s390x
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg24.10+1 | oracular-pgdg | amd64
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0004-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | s390x
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0004-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | s390x
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0006-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
odbc-postgresql-dbgsym | 1:17.00.0004-1.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | s390x

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.