Subject: pg-permissions updated to version 1.4-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2025 10:35:38 +0000

The package pg-permissions was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pg-permissions (1.4-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 04 Aug 2025 13:04:52 +0200

pg-permissions (1.4-1) experimental; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 1.4.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 04 Aug 2025 13:04:52 +0200

New version 1.4-1.pgdg+1:

pg-permissions               | 1.4-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | source
pg-permissions               | 1.4-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | source
pg-permissions               | 1.4-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | source
pg-permissions               | 1.4-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | source
pg-permissions               | 1.4-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | source
pg-permissions               | 1.4-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | source
pg-permissions               | 1.4-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | source
postgresql-10-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-10-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-11-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-12-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-13-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-14-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-15-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-16-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-17-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-18-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-permissions | 1.4-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.