Subject: pg-hint-plan-18 updated to version 1.8.0-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2025 11:56:48 +0000

The package pg-hint-plan-18 was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

This is the first version of this package in the repository.

New version 1.8.0-1.pgdg+1:

pg-hint-plan-18                   | 1.8.0-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | source
pg-hint-plan-18                   | 1.8.0-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | source
pg-hint-plan-18                   | 1.8.0-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | source
pg-hint-plan-18                   | 1.8.0-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | source
pg-hint-plan-18                   | 1.8.0-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | source
pg-hint-plan-18                   | 1.8.0-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | source
pg-hint-plan-18                   | 1.8.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | source
pg-hint-plan-18                   | 1.8.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | source
postgresql-18-pg-hint-plan        | 1.8.0-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-hint-plan        | 1.8.0-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-hint-plan        | 1.8.0-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-hint-plan        | 1.8.0-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-hint-plan        | 1.8.0-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-18-pg-hint-plan        | 1.8.0-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-18-pg-hint-plan        | 1.8.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-hint-plan        | 1.8.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.8.0-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.8.0-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.8.0-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.8.0-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.8.0-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-18-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.8.0-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-18-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.8.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-hint-plan-dbgsym | 1.8.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.