Subject: pgauditlogtofile updated to version 1.7.1-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2025 14:24:17 +0000

The package pgauditlogtofile was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pgauditlogtofile (1.7.1-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 28 Jul 2025 20:45:05 +0200

pgauditlogtofile (1.7.1-1) experimental; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 1.7.1.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 28 Jul 2025 20:45:05 +0200

New version 1.7.1-1.pgdg+1:

pgauditlogtofile                      | 1.7.1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | source
pgauditlogtofile                      | 1.7.1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | source
pgauditlogtofile                      | 1.7.1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | source
pgauditlogtofile                      | 1.7.1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | source
pgauditlogtofile                      | 1.7.1-1.pgdg25.04+1  | plucky-pgdg   | source
pgauditlogtofile                      | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.10+1  | oracular-pgdg | source
pgauditlogtofile                      | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | source
pgauditlogtofile                      | 1.7.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | source
pgauditlogtofile                      | 1.6.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | source
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.5.12-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.5.12-2.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.5.12-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.5.12-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.5.12-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.5.12-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.5.12-2.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.5.12-2.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.5.12-2.pgdg130+1   | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.5.12-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.5.12-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.5.12-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.5.12-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-10-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.5.12-2.pgdg20.04+1 | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.6.4-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg25.04+1  | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.10+1  | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.6.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.6.4-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg25.04+1  | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.10+1  | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.6.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.6.4-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg25.04+1  | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.10+1  | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.6.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.6.4-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg25.04+1  | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.10+1  | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.6.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.6.4-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg25.04+1  | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.10+1  | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.6.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.6.4-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg25.04+1  | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.10+1  | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.6.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.6.4-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg25.04+1  | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.10+1  | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.6.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.6.4-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg25.04+1  | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.10+1  | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.6.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.6.4-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg25.04+1  | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.10+1  | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.6.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.6.4-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg25.04+1  | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.10+1  | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.6.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.6.4-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg25.04+1  | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.10+1  | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.6.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.6.4-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg25.04+1  | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.10+1  | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.6.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.6.4-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg25.04+1  | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.10+1  | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.7.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile        | 1.6.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg+1       | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg130+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg120+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.6.4-1.pgdg110+1    | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg25.04+1  | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.10+1  | oracular-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg24.04+1  | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.7.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pgauditlogtofile-dbgsym | 1.6.4-1.pgdg20.04+1  | focal-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.