Subject: postgresql-semver updated to version 0.40.0-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2024 16:47:48 +0000

The package postgresql-semver was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

postgresql-semver (0.40.0-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 08 Aug 2024 18:20:41 +0200

postgresql-semver (0.40.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 0.40.0.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Thu, 08 Aug 2024 18:20:41 +0200

New version 0.40.0-1.pgdg+1:

postgresql-semver            |      0.40.0-1.pgdg+1 |              sid-pgdg | source
postgresql-semver            |   0.40.0-1.pgdg130+1 |           trixie-pgdg | source
postgresql-semver            |   0.40.0-1.pgdg120+1 |         bookworm-pgdg | source
postgresql-semver            |   0.40.0-1.pgdg110+1 |         bullseye-pgdg | source
postgresql-semver            |   0.40.0-1.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | source
postgresql-semver            | 0.40.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 |            noble-pgdg | source
postgresql-semver            | 0.40.0-1.pgdg23.10+1 |           mantic-pgdg | source
postgresql-semver            | 0.40.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 |            jammy-pgdg | source
postgresql-semver            | 0.40.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 |            focal-pgdg | source
postgresql-10-semver         |      0.40.0-1.pgdg+1 |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg130+1 |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg120+1 |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg110+1 |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-10-semver         |   0.32.1-2.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg23.10+1 |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-10-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-semver-dbgsym  |      0.40.0-1.pgdg+1 |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg130+1 |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg120+1 |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg110+1 |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-10-semver-dbgsym  |   0.32.1-2.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg23.10+1 |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-10-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-10-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-semver         |      0.40.0-1.pgdg+1 |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg130+1 |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg120+1 |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg110+1 |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-11-semver         |   0.32.1-2.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg23.10+1 |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-11-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-semver-dbgsym  |      0.40.0-1.pgdg+1 |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg130+1 |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg120+1 |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg110+1 |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-11-semver-dbgsym  |   0.32.1-2.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg23.10+1 |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-11-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-11-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-12-semver         |      0.40.0-1.pgdg+1 |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-12-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg130+1 |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-12-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg120+1 |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-12-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg110+1 |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-12-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-12-semver         |   0.32.1-2.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-12-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-12-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg23.10+1 |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-12-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-12-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-12-semver-dbgsym  |      0.40.0-1.pgdg+1 |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-12-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg130+1 |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-12-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg120+1 |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-12-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg110+1 |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-12-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-12-semver-dbgsym  |   0.32.1-2.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-12-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-12-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg23.10+1 |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-12-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-12-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-semver         |      0.40.0-1.pgdg+1 |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg130+1 |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg120+1 |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg110+1 |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-13-semver         |   0.32.1-2.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg23.10+1 |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-13-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-semver-dbgsym  |      0.40.0-1.pgdg+1 |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg130+1 |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg120+1 |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg110+1 |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-13-semver-dbgsym  |   0.32.1-2.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg23.10+1 |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-13-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-13-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-14-semver         |      0.40.0-1.pgdg+1 |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-14-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg130+1 |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-14-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg120+1 |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-14-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg110+1 |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-14-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-14-semver         |   0.32.1-2.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-14-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-14-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg23.10+1 |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-14-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-14-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-14-semver-dbgsym  |      0.40.0-1.pgdg+1 |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-14-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg130+1 |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-14-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg120+1 |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-14-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg110+1 |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-14-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-14-semver-dbgsym  |   0.32.1-2.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-14-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-14-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg23.10+1 |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-14-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-14-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-15-semver         |      0.40.0-1.pgdg+1 |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-15-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg130+1 |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-15-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg120+1 |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-15-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg110+1 |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-15-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-15-semver         |   0.32.1-2.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-15-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-15-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg23.10+1 |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-15-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-15-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-15-semver-dbgsym  |      0.40.0-1.pgdg+1 |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-15-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg130+1 |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-15-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg120+1 |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-15-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg110+1 |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-15-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-15-semver-dbgsym  |   0.32.1-2.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-15-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-15-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg23.10+1 |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-15-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-15-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-semver         |      0.40.0-1.pgdg+1 |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg130+1 |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg120+1 |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg110+1 |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-semver         |   0.40.0-1.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-16-semver         |   0.32.1-2.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg23.10+1 |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-16-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-semver         | 0.40.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-semver-dbgsym  |      0.40.0-1.pgdg+1 |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg130+1 |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg120+1 |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg110+1 |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-semver-dbgsym  |   0.40.0-1.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-16-semver-dbgsym  |   0.32.1-2.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg23.10+1 |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-16-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-16-semver-dbgsym  | 0.40.0-1.pgdg20.04+1 |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-semver         |      0.32.1-2.pgdg+1 |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-semver         |   0.32.1-2.pgdg130+1 |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-semver         |   0.32.1-2.pgdg120+1 |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-semver         |   0.32.1-2.pgdg110+1 |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-semver         |   0.32.1-2.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-17-semver         | 0.32.1-2.pgdg24.04+1 |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-semver         | 0.32.1-2.pgdg23.10+1 |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-17-semver         | 0.32.1-2.pgdg22.04+1 |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-semver         | 0.32.1-2.pgdg20.04+1 |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-semver-dbgsym  |      0.32.1-2.pgdg+1 |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-semver-dbgsym  |   0.32.1-2.pgdg130+1 |           trixie-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-semver-dbgsym  |   0.32.1-2.pgdg120+1 |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-semver-dbgsym  |   0.32.1-2.pgdg110+1 |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-semver-dbgsym  |   0.32.1-2.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386
postgresql-17-semver-dbgsym  | 0.32.1-2.pgdg24.04+1 |            noble-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-semver-dbgsym  | 0.32.1-2.pgdg23.10+1 |           mantic-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-17-semver-dbgsym  | 0.32.1-2.pgdg22.04+1 |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-17-semver-dbgsym  | 0.32.1-2.pgdg20.04+1 |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, s390x
postgresql-9.6-semver        |      0.31.2-1.pgdg+1 |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-semver        |   0.31.2-1.pgdg120+1 |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-semver        |   0.31.2-1.pgdg110+1 |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-semver        |   0.31.2-1.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-semver        | 0.31.2-1.pgdg20.04+1 |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-semver        | 0.31.2-1.pgdg20.04+1 |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-semver-dbgsym |      0.31.2-1.pgdg+1 |              sid-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-semver-dbgsym |   0.31.2-1.pgdg120+1 |         bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-semver-dbgsym |   0.31.2-1.pgdg110+1 |         bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-semver-dbgsym |   0.31.2-1.pgdg100+1 |           buster-pgdg | amd64, arm64, i386, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-semver-dbgsym | 0.31.2-1.pgdg20.04+1 |            jammy-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-semver-dbgsym | 0.31.2-1.pgdg20.04+1 |            focal-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.