Subject: prometheus-sql-exporter updated to version 0.4.5-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2024 10:53:12 +0000

The package prometheus-sql-exporter was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

prometheus-sql-exporter (0.4.5-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 04 Apr 2024 10:23:34 +0200

prometheus-sql-exporter (0.4.5-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  [ Debian Janitor ]
  * Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Database, Bug-Submit, Repository,
    Repository-Browse.
  * Update standards version to 4.6.1, no changes needed.

  [ Bradford D. Boyle ]
  * Replace usage of deprecated and removed method NewCollector
    (Closes: #1067292)

 -- Bradford D. Boyle <[email-masked]>  Thu, 04 Apr 2024 10:23:34 +0200

New version 0.4.5-2.pgdg+1:

prometheus-sql-exporter         |  0.4.5-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  s390x,  source
prometheus-sql-exporter         |  0.4.5-2.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
prometheus-sql-exporter         |  0.4.5-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
prometheus-sql-exporter         |  0.4.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  source            
prometheus-sql-exporter         |  0.4.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source  
prometheus-sql-exporter         |  0.4.5-2.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
prometheus-sql-exporter         |  0.4.5-2.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64,    source                               
prometheus-sql-exporter         |  0.4.5-1.pgdg23.04+1  |  lunar-pgdg     |  amd64,    source                               
prometheus-sql-exporter         |  0.4.5-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x,    source  
prometheus-sql-exporter         |  0.4.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  source            
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym  |  0.4.5-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,    arm64                                
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym  |  0.4.5-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  s390x                                          
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym  |  0.4.5-2.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  amd64,    arm64                                
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym  |  0.4.5-1.pgdg130+1    |  trixie-pgdg    |  ppc64el,  s390x                                
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym  |  0.4.5-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x             
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym  |  0.4.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  ppc64el                                        
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym  |  0.4.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  arm64,    ppc64el                              
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym  |  0.4.5-2.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   s390x                       
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym  |  0.4.5-1.pgdg24.04+1  |  noble-pgdg     |  ppc64el                                        
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym  |  0.4.5-2.pgdg23.10+1  |  mantic-pgdg    |  amd64                                          
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym  |  0.4.5-2.pgdg22.04+1  |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,    arm64,   ppc64el,  s390x             
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym  |  0.4.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  ppc64el                                        

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.