Subject: credativ-pg-migrator updated to version 0.10.0-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2025 15:39:59 +0000

The package credativ-pg-migrator was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

credativ-pg-migrator (0.10.0-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 01 Oct 2025 17:08:43 +0200

credativ-pg-migrator (0.10.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New release 0.10.0.
  * Add autopkgtest.
  * Update Homepage in debian/control.
  * Added python3-sqlglot to Build-Dependencies.

 -- Michael Banck <[email-masked]>  Wed, 01 Oct 2025 17:08:43 +0200

credativ-pg-migrator (0.9.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New release 0.9.1.

 -- Michael Banck <[email-masked]>  Tue, 30 Sep 2025 08:06:34 +0200

New version 0.10.0-1.pgdg+1:

credativ-pg-migrator | 0.10.0-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.10.0-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.10.0-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.10.0-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.10.0-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.10.0-1.pgdg25.04+1 | plucky-pgdg   | amd64, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.10.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.9.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.