Subject: pg-failover-slots updated to version 1.2.1-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2026 10:03:25 +0000

The package pg-failover-slots was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pg-failover-slots (1.2.1-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Mon, 13 Apr 2026 10:42:57 +0200

pg-failover-slots (1.2.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 1.2.1.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 13 Apr 2026 10:42:57 +0200

New version 1.2.1-1.pgdg+1:

pg-failover-slots                      | 1.2.1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | source
pg-failover-slots                      | 1.2.0-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | source
pg-failover-slots                      | 1.2.1-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | source
pg-failover-slots                      | 1.2.0-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | source
pg-failover-slots                      | 1.2.1-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | source
pg-failover-slots                      | 1.2.0-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | source
pg-failover-slots                      | 1.2.1-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | source
pg-failover-slots                      | 1.2.0-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | source
pg-failover-slots                      | 1.2.1-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | source
pg-failover-slots                      | 1.2.0-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | source
pg-failover-slots                      | 1.2.1-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | source
pg-failover-slots                      | 1.2.0-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | source
pg-failover-slots                      | 1.2.1-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | source
pg-failover-slots                      | 1.2.0-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | source
pg-failover-slots                      | 1.2.1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | source
pg-failover-slots                      | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | source
pg-failover-slots                      | 1.2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | source
pg-failover-slots                      | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | source
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots        | 1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots        | 1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots        | 1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots        | 1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots        | 1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-15-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots        | 1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-16-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots        | 1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.1.0-2.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-17-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots        | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.1-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
postgresql-18-pg-failover-slots-dbgsym | 1.2.0-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.