Subject: libpgjava updated to version 42.7.11-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2026 13:17:45 +0000

The package libpgjava was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

libpgjava (42.7.11-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 29 Apr 2026 11:08:43 +0200

libpgjava (42.7.11-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 42.7.11.
  * Limit SCRAM PBKDF2 iterations accepted from the server.
    pgjdbc was vulnerable to a client-side denial of service in SCRAM-SHA-256
    authentication, where a malicious or compromised PostgreSQL server could
    specify an extremely large PBKDF2 iteration count, causing the client to
    consume unbounded CPU and potentially exhaust connection pools. The fix
    introduces a new scramMaxIterations connection property (defaulting to
    100,000) to cap iteration counts before computation begins.
    (CVE-2026-42198)

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Wed, 29 Apr 2026 11:08:43 +0200

New version 42.7.11-1.pgdg+1:

libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.10-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.10-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.10-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.10-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.10-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.10-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.10-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.10-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.10-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | source
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.10-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.10-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.10-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.10-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.10-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.10-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.10-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.10-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.10-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.