Subject: libpgjava updated to version 42.7.11-1.pgdg+2

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2026 11:11:49 +0000

The package libpgjava was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

libpgjava (42.7.11-1.pgdg+2) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * Rebuild with libscram-java 3.4.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Wed, 29 Apr 2026 11:08:43 +0200

New version 42.7.11-1.pgdg+2:

libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.10-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg14+2    | forky-pgdg    | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.10-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg13+2    | trixie-pgdg   | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.10-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg12+2    | bookworm-pgdg | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.10-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg11+2    | bullseye-pgdg | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.10-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg26.04+2 | resolute-pgdg | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.10-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg25.10+2 | questing-pgdg | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.10-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg24.04+2 | noble-pgdg    | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.10-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg22.04+2 | jammy-pgdg    | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.11-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | source
libpgjava               | 42.7.10-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | source
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg+2      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, loong64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.10-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg14+2    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, loong64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.10-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg13+2    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, loong64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.10-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg12+2    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.10-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg11+2    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.10-1.pgdg11+1    | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg26.04+2 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.10-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg25.10+2 | questing-pgdg | amd64
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.10-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg24.04+2 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.10-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg22.04+2 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.11-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
libpostgresql-jdbc-java | 42.7.10-1.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.