Subject: prometheus-sql-exporter updated to version 0.9-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2026 12:12:51 +0000

The package prometheus-sql-exporter was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

prometheus-sql-exporter (0.9-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Thu, 11 Dec 2025 17:30:05 +0000

prometheus-sql-exporter (0.9-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  [ Bradford D. Boyle ]
  * New upstream version.

  [ Christoph Berg ]
  * Use golang-github-cenkalti-backoff-v4-dev. (Closes: #1122586)
    (Keep golang-github-cenkalti-backoff-dev for backports.)

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Thu, 11 Dec 2025 17:30:05 +0000

New version 0.9-1.pgdg+1:

prometheus-sql-exporter        | 0.9-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
prometheus-sql-exporter        | 0.9-1.pgdg14+1      | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
prometheus-sql-exporter        | 0.9-1.pgdg13+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
prometheus-sql-exporter        | 0.4.5-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
prometheus-sql-exporter        | 0.4.0-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
prometheus-sql-exporter        | 0.9-1.pgdg26.04+1   | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
prometheus-sql-exporter        | 0.9-1.pgdg25.10+1   | questing-pgdg | amd64, source
prometheus-sql-exporter        | 0.9-1.pgdg25.04+1   | plucky-pgdg   | amd64, source
prometheus-sql-exporter        | 0.4.5-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
prometheus-sql-exporter        | 0.4.5-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym | 0.9-1.pgdg+1        | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym | 0.9-1.pgdg14+1      | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym | 0.9-1.pgdg13+1      | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym | 0.4.5-2.pgdg120+1   | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym | 0.4.0-1.pgdg110+1   | bullseye-pgdg | ppc64el
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym | 0.9-1.pgdg26.04+1   | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym | 0.9-1.pgdg25.10+1   | questing-pgdg | amd64
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym | 0.9-1.pgdg25.04+1   | plucky-pgdg   | amd64
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym | 0.4.5-2.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym | 0.4.5-2.pgdg22.04+1 | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.