Subject: prometheus-sql-exporter updated to version 0.4.5-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2022 12:47:06 +0000

The package prometheus-sql-exporter was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

prometheus-sql-exporter (0.4.5-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Tue, 06 Sep 2022 16:46:38 +0200

prometheus-sql-exporter (0.4.5-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Tue, 06 Sep 2022 16:46:38 +0200

New version 0.4.5-1.pgdg+1:

prometheus-sql-exporter         |  0.4.5-1.pgdg+1          |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
prometheus-sql-exporter         |  0.4.5-1.pgdg120+1       |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el,  source    
prometheus-sql-exporter         |  0.4.0-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el,  source    
prometheus-sql-exporter         |  0.4.0-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
prometheus-sql-exporter         |  0.2.0.ds-6.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,    ppc64el,  source    
prometheus-sql-exporter         |  0.4.5-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el,  source    
prometheus-sql-exporter         |  0.4.0-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64,   source                       
prometheus-sql-exporter         |  0.4.0-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el,  source    
prometheus-sql-exporter         |  0.2.0.ds-6.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,   i386,     ppc64el,  source
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym  |  0.4.0-1.pgdg110+1       |  bullseye-pgdg  |  ppc64el                               
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym  |  0.4.0-1.pgdg100+1       |  buster-pgdg    |  arm64,   ppc64el                      
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym  |  0.4.5-1.pgdg22.04+1     |  jammy-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,   ppc64el             
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym  |  0.4.0-1.pgdg21.10+1     |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64                                 
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym  |  0.4.0-1.pgdg20.04+1     |  focal-pgdg     |  ppc64el                               
prometheus-sql-exporter-dbgsym  |  0.2.0.ds-6.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  arm64,   ppc64el                      

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.