Subject: credativ-pg-migrator updated to version 0.15.1-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2026 12:45:38 +0000

The package credativ-pg-migrator was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

credativ-pg-migrator (0.15.1-1.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Tue, 07 Jul 2026 14:36:37 +0200

credativ-pg-migrator (0.15.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New release 0.15.1.

 -- Michael Banck <[email-masked]>  Tue, 07 Jul 2026 14:36:37 +0200

New version 0.15.1-1.pgdg+1:

credativ-pg-migrator | 0.15.1-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, loong64, ppc64el, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.15.0-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, loong64, ppc64el, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.14.0-1.pgdg+1      | sid-pgdg      | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.15.1-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, loong64, ppc64el, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.15.0-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, loong64, ppc64el, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.14.0-1.pgdg14+1    | forky-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.15.1-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, loong64, ppc64el, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.15.0-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, loong64, ppc64el, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.14.0-1.pgdg13+1    | trixie-pgdg   | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.15.1-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.15.0-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.14.0-1.pgdg12+1    | bookworm-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.15.1-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.15.0-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.14.0-1.pgdg26.04+1 | resolute-pgdg | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.15.1-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.15.0-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.14.0-1.pgdg25.10+1 | questing-pgdg | amd64, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.15.1-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.15.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.14.0-1.pgdg24.04+1 | noble-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source
credativ-pg-migrator | 0.9.1-1.pgdg22.04+1  | jammy-pgdg    | amd64, arm64, ppc64el, source

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.