Subject: pg_qualstats 2.0.3

From: Thomas REISS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 09:25:23 +0200

Hello,

The extension pg_qualstats version 2.0.3 has been released the 4th of June
and provides a fix to build the extension with PostgreSQL 14. Could you
please update the package and provide the extension for PostgreSQL 14 ?

Thanks a lot
Kind regards
Thomas

---

From: Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 10:31:46 +0200

Re: Thomas REISS
> please update the package and provide the extension for PostgreSQL 14 ?

Hi,

I just uploaded the new version.

The reason this had been missed is that I wasn't looking closely
enough, and that github changed something in their URL layout so the
debian/watch file didn't "see" the new release to nag us.

Christoph

---

From: Thomas REISS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 10:33:40 +0200

Thanks a lot Christoph !