Subject: pgbackrest 2.40

From: Stefan Fercot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 09:44:01 +0200

Hello,

pgBackRest 2.40 has been released last week:
https://github.com/pgbackrest/pgbackrest/releases/tag/release%2F2.40.

The yum packages already seem to be available, while it seems only 2.39 is
available for apt.

Have you planned to update the packages?

Many thanks in advance!
Stefan

---

From: Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 17:05:51 +0200

Re: Stefan Fercot
> Have you planned to update the packages?

Hi Stefan,

Adrian is working on in, but the buildsystem is acting up since
debhelper gets confused by the new meson part.

Christoph