Subject: Ubuntu distributions moving to apt-archive.postgresql.org: xenial, groovy, hirsute

From: Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 14:13:50 +0200

Three end-of-life Ubuntu distributions have been moved to
apt-archive.postgresql.org:

xenial (16.04)
groovy (20.10)
hirsute (21.04)

groovy and hirsute have already been removed from apt.postgresql.org.

xenial will be removed from apt.postgresql.org at the end of August
2022. If you are still on xenial, upgrade! Or update your sources.list
files to point at apt-archive.postgresql.org.

impish (21.10) will follow shortly once it's EOL.

Christoph
-- 
Senior Consultant, Tel.: +49 2166 9901 187
credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080, USt-ID-Nummer: DE204566209
Trompeterallee 108, 41189 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Geoff Richardson, Peter Lilley
Unser Umgang mit personenbezogenen Daten unterliegt folgenden
Bestimmungen: https://www.credativ.de/datenschutz

---

From: Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 12:16:02 +0200

Re: To PostgreSQL in Debian
> impish (21.10) will follow shortly once it's EOL.

This has happened now, xenial and impish have been removed from
apt.postgresql.org.

At the same time, Ubuntu kinetic has been added and will be filled
with content over the next days.

Christoph